What to wear during an intimate date?

apella34

Couple
Hello everyone

I am getting used to the idea of being a hotwife. It took a long time to be comfortable with this idea. I will meet with a guy for the second time. First date was nice and we had sex and I enjoyed. I am planning to meet with him for the second time and hopefully everthing will be much more relaxed. My husband has a desire which I try to understand and will try to make it happen. He wants me to be in a very sexy attire during the casual conversations. We are meeting at his house so I can wear anything I want. I want to be sexy and comfortable at the same time. How do you guys feel? Bulls and cucolds? What would you like your hotwife to wear during a casual meet at home before going to the bedroom? I mean lingerie, revalaing robe, just a thong or a casual sexy blouse? Which would create the most arousal? Do you share a similar desire? If I can understand more, I can comply more easliy. Thank you & have a good day.

A short tight but stretchy little black number type cocktail dress that allows easy and comfortable access to your breasts and a dress hem that can be raised to your waist making you easily accessible for playing and penetration. Colour co ordinated high heels and stockings with a wide strong garter suspender belt with minimum six stocking top vertical attachment straps as saggy stockings are always literally a let down. No panties preferably waxed and polished pubic area but that’s very much down your choice of presentation, no bra but if you must then an open cup shelf bra or a thin leather halter bra with adjustable cinch straps to each breast allowing the straps to be tightened, not too tightly inducing swelling of the breasts and the nipples becoming ultra sensitive. A little jewellery but nothing long or that dangles excessively choker length is ideal with earrings and nipple rings/dumbbells if pierced, do not rush out and have your nipples pierced now as it took our girlfriend a long time to be able to have hers touched after piercing. Well made up with the emphasis on cheek bones with luxuriant eyes as he‘ll be staring into them and perhaps brighter than standard lipstick as there’s little as exciting as having a woman’s mouth around a cock. Hair if long ideally up and out if the way so that it doesn’t distract from what you are doing to him or his sight of that pleasure and if there’s an audience they’ll want to see clearly the skills you have with fingers tongue lips and mouth. A little perfume but not overpowering.

Greet your lover seated, preferably on a sofa where you can appear both languid and sexy at the same time with legs elegantly crossed allowing a hint of stocking top to be seen and for the very fortunate the occasional sight of your vulva. Have your husband greet your lover and show him in to you allow your husband to stay if all are agreeable and let your lover sit next to you where by touch you can arouse him sufficiently to begin the process of love making. Do not remove any of your clothing or shoes instead remain dressed encouraging him and perhaps your husband to be naked so that the sensuality of a sophisticated well dressed woman with two naked and erect men is seared onto both mens memories. Your wedding and engagement rings are essential as every man is excited at having another mans wife and if the opportunity arises allow your husband to see you gripping and masturbating your lovers cock with the symbols of fidelity on your fingers clearly being able to be seen.

We practice cuckoldry but not in the way mostly described here as while I enjoy seeing my wife with other men and women her eroticism manifests itself in having me present and working with our guests to fulfil her needs of which DP and DVP are essential requirements and there are few men who can work together successfully to her satisfaction until they are practised in the art whereas I’ve been at the core of her pleasure for almost eleven years and can quickly tell if a new recruit can offer what she needs, we have our favourite for this as he’s ideally sized and shaped to match me, we are both circumcised him for religious reasons and me because of paraphimosis as a young teenager which meant that while my cock and its head grew in size rapidly my foreskin did not resulting in almost unbearable pain akin to having a tight wide rubber band placed around me, an emergency circumcision had to be carried out as a welcome alternative to gangrene taking hold which meant a loss of some sensitivity compounded later by me doing what all teenage boys do after dressing my feet with a solution to harden feet against blistering in readiness for an adventure scheme that British teenagers were and still are involved in, the solution worked and not only on my feet and I suffered a further loss of sensitivity which has proved worth its weight in gold In terms of being slow to ejaculate but with no loss of excitement.

We also work with other couples who want to experience cuckoldry adopting whatever form they wish but instead of me going it alone with the woman my wife who can’t resist sex with a woman and watching me with them joins me in pleasuring them but only with their or the woman’s full agreement, few actually refuse finding that extra level of kinkiness exciting, my wife works hard on the women so that they enjoy sex with a woman usually for the first time ever in their lives and then once I‘ve fully taken over diverting her attention to the husband offering whatever consolation she can which results in her performing fellatio on him through to ejaculation which she’ll happily swallow or full intercourse and while some of the men can be small she’ll orgasm repeatedly as the woman watches her with the husband and he watches me with his wife, we don’t get involved with humiliation that’s something for the couple to sort out but we’ve introduced some to playful BDSM with us and others, which seems to satisfy the wives desire for humiliation of the husband.

Thats it all very simple stuff.

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly. Always at our home. Always on a Friday, we know the day prior when he will be visiting.
Typical dress code....him and me slacks, button down shirt, nice shoes. That's how I dress normally.
Her....She's a classy lady, not fat, killer legs. She'll have a dress or skirt and blouse, normal attire for her in public. Moderate heels, not CFM or stripper heels. Bra, sometimes, if so it's a comfy, sexy bra. Underpants, usually...comfy Hanes bikini cut (?)
We always start with some chit chat in the kitchen, we all have a beer and visit. We almost always have a 1/2 shot of tequila, she will have 2 or 3 in about 1/2 hour, gives her courage. If she's not wearing a bra, she'll unbutton her blouse and openly ask if we can see her tits. That's the "signal" for one of us to kiss her. Turns into long makeout session her going back and forth him and me. Then up to the bedroom. More make out....undressing, kissing, kissing, kissing. Oral....then usually them start to fuck....from then on its almost non stop sex, only take a break to use bathroom and recharge time for us guys. It's a fun relaxing night.

I always try to dress in something that will leave no doubt of my intentions. Most of the time I don't take any input from hubs.

Back almost twenty years ago, when I was 38, my husband arranged a date for me with a 24-year-old personal trainer and wrestler. I saw some pictures of the guy and, before meeting him, thought he was super hot. It was a week before Christmas, so I decided to go as his Christmas present. I went totally naked, wearing only a Santa hat on my head and a pair of high-heeled black knee-length boots. I covered up with a knee-length wool coat since we were meeting him at a Perkins Steak and Cake on Dale Mabry Highway in Tampa. If anyone remembers the old Perkins, they were family restaurants. Sitting in the restaurant, I was burning up but could not open my jacket since I was nude underneath. The guy was a doll baby. He had a bodybuilder physique. Finally, after a few drinks and appetizers, he invites us to his apartment up the road off Waters Ave.

Inside, we all three sat on the couch, and I asked to use his bathroom. I got up, pulled my jacket off, tossed it to hubs, and then sauntered down his hallway.

We didn't have a camera, but this was a year later, meeting a guy at our hotel in the same outfit sans the hat. This is how I opened the door to greet him.

Naked-butt-hotel-room-door-DC.jpg
Well, the wrestler wrestled me to the floor of his bedroom and mounted me with his huge, thick cock. That was amazing sex. He would fuck me so intensely that I would have body tremors and even would black out at times.

Not only did it work there, but it worked the same the year in DC,.

Hello everyone

I am getting used to the idea of being a hotwife. It took a long time to be comfortable with this idea. I will meet with a guy for the second time. First date was nice and we had sex and I enjoyed. I am planning to meet with him for the second time and hopefully everthing will be much more relaxed. My husband has a desire which I try to understand and will try to make it happen. He wants me to be in a very sexy attire during the casual conversations. We are meeting at his house so I can wear anything I want. I want to be sexy and comfortable at the same time. How do you guys feel? Bulls and cucolds? What would you like your hotwife to wear during a casual meet at home before going to the bedroom? I mean lingerie, revalaing robe, just a thong or a casual sexy blouse? Which would create the most arousal? Do you share a similar desire? If I can understand more, I can comply more easliy. Thank you & have a good day.
HWR was always waiting naked, ready to get to it.

I try to get my wife naked as soon as possible. She likes to be naked and to wrap her lips around another cock. Then its on the spit roasting. We never get tired of it.

• Love
Reactions: pete_wife
I think start with thinking what you like and what you feel sexy in. A silk robe and or just your naked body could be enough. If you want to focus on pleasing your bull maybe ask him if anything in particular turns him on. Everyone's different so it depends on each of you. Sound's like you're enjoying yourself and sexy pics btw x