What will you do if your wife being ***ed and showing you lots of cum inside her

You and wife was on way home then you encountered a gang and they humiliated your woman.Aftermath when they we're done,they would let you go and showing all her body smeared with cum especially inside pussy, that means the chance of getting pregnant is very high.What can you do at that moment?
(Inspired by the incident in India)

You and wife was on way home then you encountered a gang and they humiliated your woman.Aftermath when they we're done,they would let you go and showing all her body smeared with cum especially inside pussy, that means the chance of getting pregnant is very high.What can you do at that moment?
(Inspired by the incident in India)
I would jack my cock till i spurted come. would not take long.

I take it this is a consentual event your talking about:

I would ensure she caught as much of the cum as possible in her knickers, then i would want us to swop knickers, however we wouldnt go home i would want to wear them in public so the cum soaked into my hairs and locked balls, even if it meant swopping in a pub or shop.

This wouldnt be a shock or new to her, we have done this numerous times over the years, we both like it.

We have previously swopped jeans too, she is a size smaller than me but i do wear her size even though they are rather tight but she has no issues with that either, swopping jeans is best done in a disabled toilet!.

The morning after pill maybe an idea too.

after such a non consenual event u r conflicted. some say u should clean her then fuck her to show u r not disgusted . this is what i recommended to my friend who had this happen