What's been the best part about involving someone else?

It's been really good for our sex life for sure but we're both still the same people. Married 20+ years. We still argue over(stupid) things. We don't talk about sex any more than we did before. We still have "normal" friends, we do things with our friends, no sex play with any. None of our friends know we do anything like this. When we're with friends there's flirting, jokes, suggestions about sexy stuff but it's never gone past that. It's been like this forever, before wife and I got into mfm fun with our guy friend.
I'm sure as we get older, more mature we're more easy going with each other and friends.
I've had more than several "offers" from wife's friends, wives of couples we socialize with but I've NEVER even considered accepting. Some of these gals are VERY sexy and do-able. I'm certain my wife has had offers too.
The bad...watching my wife have sex with him and she seems to enjoy it just too much. It's one thing watching them get it on hard, him pumping like crazy and she's pushing up to meet his pumps, holding him tight and close, yea it's hot. But seeing her on her back, arms over her head, eyes closed just moaning while he pumps her slow. That's tough to watch.
Our sex fun is fun, it's really improved our sex life, we all have a great time but we're still the same people.

It's been really good for our sex life for sure but we're both still the same people. Married 20+ years. We still argue over(stupid) things. We don't talk about sex any more than we did before. We still have "normal" friends, we do things with our friends, no sex play with any. None of our friends know we do anything like this. When we're with friends there's flirting, jokes, suggestions about sexy stuff but it's never gone past that. It's been like this forever, before wife and I got into mfm fun with our guy friend.
I'm sure as we get older, more mature we're more easy going with each other and friends.
I've had more than several "offers" from wife's friends, wives of couples we socialize with but I've NEVER even considered accepting. Some of these gals are VERY sexy and do-able. I'm certain my wife has had offers too.
The bad...watching my wife have sex with him and she seems to enjoy it just too much. It's one thing watching them get it on hard, him pumping like crazy and she's pushing up to meet his pumps, holding him tight and close, yea it's hot. But seeing her on her back, arms over her head, eyes closed just moaning while he pumps her slow. That's tough to watch.
Our sex fun is fun, it's really improved our sex life, we all have a great time but we're still the same people.

Quite the similar state for us .. we're in 40's - 20+ years of marriage - nuts about fitness .. expect partners to be the same.
It has certainly dramatically improved not just sex life, but in general likability & positive vibes about life - in some ways enriched our lives, I'd say.

Best part is watching her fully in her element - completely free - and enjoying the best hump of her life. It should be painful to watch as her husband to see her have intense sex with another stud, but strangely it is not. More than the sex, the part that SHOULD hurt, is their kiss - long and intense - tongue play, as though there's no tomorrow - their caressing/cuddling/undressing/locked eyes and passion in looks/touch and connection - all these MUST be hurting your feelings, right?! but why is it SO titillating instead? cant really explain ..

Bad part is really just going through the search and finding the right people without all the drama, weeding out the riffraff and getting to the right individual.

For us too, since we started on this lifestyle and wife started fucking other guys there have been so many changes it is a long list
She has become sexier all around, dresses sexier, flirty with friends, sexting and happily lounging around in revealing clothes without a care
Our conversations have become much more interesting, we dont discuss sex all the time, even about regular stuff like TV/Netflix shows and furniture, holidays, work
She is lot more open to try different things and experiences like going for scuba diving and travel to exotic places
Our frequency and variations of sex has doubled, she is much more vocal during sex and using vulgar language

If there is a downside, it has been that on occassion she drinks excessively and the occassional use of weed with her regular boyfriend.
Sounds so hot

For me giving pleasure has always been more arousing than receiving pleasure. My wife feels the same way. Since we 1st started having sex its been a bit of a contest as to who can give the other more pleasure. Being with 2 men definitely increases her pleasure which in turn increases my arousal so its a win win. Seeing her gat more pleasure gives me more pleasure which gives her more pleasure.

As for wanting to delve deeper into the lifestyle, NO. We rule the lifestyle, we do not want the lifestyle to rule us. We have no interest in sissy play, humiliation, degradation, denial, dom/sub or cock counting. Its purely sharing for our pleasure on our terms.

having said all that I am interested to know what the pleasure or kink is for the 3rd person. What is it that turns you on about having sex with someone else's wife?
It's the same for us. We do enjoy our friend visiting but our lives don't depend on it. It's a bonus. We've done it many many times with him.
It's wifesharing for us if I have to use a label. No humiliation, ne denial, no bi play just sexy fun.
Our guy is really cool. Younger, 33. We're mid 50s. He's not the type my wife is attracted to physically. He's skinny need type. But we all have fun.
Nothing crazy happens but we don't have any rules. They do anything they like. We don't use rubbers, we most always cum inside her. We don't play with the sperm but it does get messy. It's part of the fun.
We've never talked about it but I know him and I have the same thoughts about our fun. Watch, swap places, watch. I like watching them, he likes watching us, she likes us watching. He always gets more sex time with her but I get all I can handle. He's respectful, polite and just right aggressive.
Our fun is always evolving.
First times they did the deed while I watched, was over pretty quick, was always awkward, he'd leave then we had sex, she was/is HORNY after they have sex. That turned to him watching us befor he'd leave. Then it got to him again after I was done. Now it's always twice each.
We'd each do her twice, watching each other, that turned into him going one more time befor he left sometimes. She'd walk him to the door for a goodbye kiss, sometimes he'd finger her pussy as they kissed, but she always came back to bed with me and we'd go once more befor going to sleep.
Last several visits they did it their last round downstairs in the livingroom without me watching befor he left.
Now he always fingers her very used puss while they kiss goodbye, she cleans off his finger with her mouth. She comes back to me and we kiss, we love it and yes I can taste it in her mouth.

It has certainly dramatically improved not just sex life, but in general likability & positive vibes about life - in some ways enriched our lives, I'd say.

Best part is watching her fully in her element - completely free - and enjoying the best hump of her life. It should be painful to watch as her husband to see her have intense sex with another stud, but strangely it is not. More than the sex, the part that SHOULD hurt, is their kiss - long and intense - tongue play, as though there's no tomorrow - their caressing/cuddling/undressing/locked eyes and passion in looks/touch and connection - all these MUST be hurting your feelings, right?! but why is it SO titillating instead? cant really explain ..
Yea hard to explain. Wife gets so turned on its kinda hard to see her enjoy him so much. Seeing her pull him against her body and hold him tight is weird. Sometimes she just lays on her back, arms over her head just moaning softly with her eyes closed as he pumps her slowly.
Watching her cum hard while he's doing her. Exciting but I get jealous feelings.
Very hot to see but kinda weird in my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mandyandbrian
Initially the best part for me was watching my wife of then 37 years laying naked on the bed and spreading her legs for Dave to mount her and hearing her groan as she felt his cock slide into her heavily lubricated pussy, so erotic.. Equally satisfying was watching her uninhibited pleasure as she enjoyed the feel of a larger cock stretching her for the first time. Over the next few years I took great pleasure watching her become the aggressor in the sexual relationship.

Initially the best part for me was watching my wife of then 37 years laying naked on the bed and spreading her legs for Dave to mount her and hearing her groan as she felt his cock slide into her heavily lubricated pussy, so erotic.. Equally satisfying was watching her uninhibited pleasure as she enjoyed the feel of a larger cock stretching her for the first time. Over the next few years I took great pleasure watching her become the aggressor in the sexual relationship.
It's incredibly exciting watching my wife doing our friend. It's a much different view. I'm sure she's the same with me but seeing her with him is different.
We are very normal people usually but when he's with us she's different. She gets so turned on, loves me watching or him watching while I do her. She has no shame slamming her pussy against him as he pumps her whike I watch. She loves to kiss who isn't doing her while one of us fucks her.
It's a fun time for us.

Nice life story. Thx. 30 years married here 🤗

Reactions: 575Cuck
KNOWING how much more power&control it gave to wife with letting me look&serving both,humiliating me dressed in lingerie&high heels and that it didn,t hurt us ending our relationship because fantasy&real life are not the same so be carefull if you want to try it,talk and say every kinky fav or wish to each other before

Always been interested in other open couples and seeing all the different things that they could be into, especially since I enjoy getting involved in some of the fun. Also, has there been any experiences you've had over time that made you want to dive more and more into the lifestyle as well? If so, please share, would love to hear what you guys have to say!

You definitely have to try it such a great time feel free to private message me if interested

Joe - Best part is seeing a side of my wife that I didn't know existed
Anna - Best part if being able to explore and do things I previously wouldn't have considered. I feel sexier, more satisfied and content and we have a deeper closer relationship
This is a big part of the excitement the fantasy brings me. Wondering if there is a hidden side to my wife that has been wanting to be unleashed. Also, hoping that it gives her the thing anna describes!