What's been the best part about involving someone else?

ShesForMe

Male
Verified
Always been interested in other open couples and seeing all the different things that they could be into, especially since I enjoy getting involved in some of the fun. Also, has there been any experiences you've had over time that made you want to dive more and more into the lifestyle as well? If so, please share, would love to hear what you guys have to say!

Always been interested in other open couples and seeing all the different things that they could be into, especially since I enjoy getting involved in some of the fun. Also, has there been any experiences you've had over time that made you want to dive more and more into the lifestyle as well? If so, please share, would love to hear what you guys have to say!
My wife is normally pretty vanilla sexually and getting her to have sex more than three or four times a month is difficult.

The time we did play with another couple and she actually fucked another guy, she became sexually super charged.

Sexting with her guy, fucking me a lot more and being willing to try things…she offered to swallow his cum.

The oversexed version of my wife is a lot of fun. Want to get there again one day.

My wife is normally pretty vanilla sexually and getting her to have sex more than three or four times a month is difficult.

The time we did play with another couple and she actually fucked another guy, she became sexually super charged.

Sexting with her guy, fucking me a lot more and being willing to try things…she offered to swallow his cum.

The oversexed version of my wife is a lot of fun. Want to get there again one day.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Kinda the same for us. We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly now. Long boring story on how it all started. We've done it many times with him over past 4 years. We are very conservative, in shape, classy and not the swinger type at all. None of our friends know we do this. This has improved our sex life like I can't begin to explain. We're all comfy together, we always do it together, usually our home. When he's with us it takes a few for her to get into it but once she does it's like we can't fuck her enough. She's more turned on for next round as soon as one of us finishes. Then she's horny as fuck for days after. We have a LOT of sex after he visits.
Sexually supercharged....yep

Kinda the same for us. We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly now. Long boring story on how it all started. We've done it many times with him over past 4 years. We are very conservative, in shape, classy and not the swinger type at all. None of our friends know we do this. This has improved our sex life like I can't begin to explain. We're all comfy together, we always do it together, usually our home. When he's with us it takes a few for her to get into it but once she does it's like we can't fuck her enough. She's more turned on for next round as soon as one of us finishes. Then she's horny as fuck for days after. We have a LOT of sex after he visits.
How it should be !

More...
We're mid 50s. Wife has a killer body, not fat, nice butt, fantastic legs, natural tits that hang just right.
She's pretty, always a nice haircut. Dresses classy.
Our fun with our friend has boosted her self confidence like crazy. She knows she's desirable, she gets and accepts compliments politely.
She's learned she can relax and enjoy sex with me and with him in front of me. I think that's her secret kink, one of us watching her have sex.
WHILE he's with us enjoying sex she's REALLY into it, next day she doesn't talk about it much but she's very horny so I know it's in her mind.
The best part is seeing her get so turned on.

More...
We're mid 50s. Wife has a killer body, not fat, nice butt, fantastic legs, natural tits that hang just right.
She's pretty, always a nice haircut. Dresses classy.
Our fun with our friend has boosted her self confidence like crazy. She knows she's desirable, she gets and accepts compliments politely.
She's learned she can relax and enjoy sex with me and with him in front of me. I think that's her secret kink, one of us watching her have sex.
WHILE he's with us enjoying sex she's REALLY into it, next day she doesn't talk about it much but she's very horny so I know it's in her mind.
The best part is seeing her get so turned on.
sounds SUPER!!:love:

Reactions: 575Cuck
Since we have gotten into the lifestyle her sex drive only has gone up (big time). Since the last time so shet got fucked by somebody she even says herself she has become insatiable and constantly craves more sex. She pretty much always wants to have sex lately and is almost always is wet. These days my just wife comes in and starts grabbing my dick through my pants and telling me how wet she is and that she needs me right now. Likwise she pulls her shorts and panties down at any given moment, and turns around and bendsover the counter, telling me she would let anybody that passes by fuck her right now:.....

Since we have gotten into the lifestyle her sex drive only has gone up (big time). Since the last time so shet got fucked by somebody she even says herself she has become insatiable and constantly craves more sex. She pretty much always wants to have sex lately and is almost always is wet. These days my just wife comes in and starts grabbing my dick through my pants and telling me how wet she is and that she needs me right now. Likwise she pulls her shorts and panties down at any given moment, and turns around and bendsover the counter, telling me she would let anybody that passes by fuck her right now:.....
Same for us, since we started this our sex life is over the top.
After a night with him she's horny like crazy for a week after.

For me giving pleasure has always been more arousing than receiving pleasure. My wife feels the same way. Since we 1st started having sex its been a bit of a contest as to who can give the other more pleasure. Being with 2 men definitely increases her pleasure which in turn increases my arousal so its a win win. Seeing her gat more pleasure gives me more pleasure which gives her more pleasure.

As for wanting to delve deeper into the lifestyle, NO. We rule the lifestyle, we do not want the lifestyle to rule us. We have no interest in sissy play, humiliation, degradation, denial, dom/sub or cock counting. Its purely sharing for our pleasure on our terms.

having said all that I am interested to know what the pleasure or kink is for the 3rd person. What is it that turns you on about having sex with someone else's wife?

Reactions: 575Cuck
For us is enjoying to play out of fantasy. Whether it be another couple or adding just a single person. Building that trust to open up yourselves to someone else makes the experience that much more fun. You'd get fun sexy idea, set boundaries and just play out your inhibitions.

For us too, since we started on this lifestyle and wife started fucking other guys there have been so many changes it is a long list
She has become sexier all around, dresses sexier, flirty with friends, sexting and happily lounging around in revealing clothes without a care
Our conversations have become much more interesting, we dont discuss sex all the time, even about regular stuff like TV/Netflix shows and furniture, holidays, work
She is lot more open to try different things and experiences like going for scuba diving and travel to exotic places
Our frequency and variations of sex has doubled, she is much more vocal during sex and using vulgar language

If there is a downside, it has been that on occassion she drinks excessively and the occassional use of weed with her regular boyfriend.