Whats everyday life like for couples that do mfm?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
Early 50s here. We've been doing mfm with a guy we know for a while. 2 or 3 times a month but has been more and less often. It's a regular deal for us now, we know what to expect we look forward to his visits and it's relaxing sexy fun. It's not cuck at all. We have dabbled with others a few times, some were good some weren't. Other than one of my wife's married coworkers no one knows and we don't want anyone to find out. We're not swingers at all. We are conservative and pretty quiet.
Since we started our sexy fun our sex life was OK but boring. Now she horny all the time, we have a lot more sex and it's good sex. Wife dresses sexy but very classy, not slutty. She's lost 25 lbs, probably form all the sex, I've lost 15.
So....others into this....are you wild? Mild? Open about it? Is it a secret? You do it at home? Motel?

Last edited:
Everyday life is pretty much like anyone else's. We work, do what is needed around the house, hang out with friends, spend quiet nights in, dinners out, movies, etc etc etc.

But then we have our wild side. Less open then in our younger less discreet days, with kids grown and out of the house, we do enjoy playing at home, in our own bed even. She does play alone some. We also play away from home, at others house, hotels, motels, etc.

It does keep our sex life geared up even when others are not around

Early 50s here. We've been doing mfm with a guy we know for a while. 2 or 3 times a month but has been more and less often. It's a regular deal for us now, we know what to expect we look forward to his visits and it's relaxing sexy fun. It's not cuck at all. We have dabbled with others a few times, some were good some weren't. Other than one of my wife's married coworkers no one knows and we don't want anyone to find out. We're not swingers at all. We are conservative and pretty quiet.
Since we started our sexy fun our sex life was OK but boring. Now she horny all the time, we have a lot more sex and it's good see. Wife dresses sexy but very classy, not slutty. She's lost 25 lbs, probably form all the sex, I've lost 15.
So....others into this....are you wild? Mild? Open about it? Is it a secret? You do it at home? Motel?
Early 60's couple here. We started off as swingers but it was harder to find couples in our area. It was easier to contact single males. Wife was okay with MFM because she had exclusive choice. Noe cuckolding, no bi-stuff. Strictly stag/vixen (wife sharing). We're ultra secretive about it as we both work in the public eye. Always at a hotel, never host, not wild at all... although we do like to get video and pictures for ourselves.

Mid to late 50's couple, like others we have pretty much stuck to the MFM scenario. We are a very reserve couple publicly and have always maintained discretion with our adventures. We have been lucky enough to have many experiences with a lot of different partners. Some were to fulfil fantasy's other were just to have another like-minded friend we could relax and explore things sexually. We do not explore the cuckold aspect but I am what I call bi open in that I like to perform oral during our get together if the other guy is open. We have both hosted in our home, met at hotels, and gone to their place. We have to say we prefer to host it just allows for a more relaxed environment. This lifestyle has worked great for our sex life as a couple and participating in MFM meets.

We run a business, takes up a lot of our time which accounts for why most of her lovers are co-workers or people she meets as a result of work. No one would believe that she had an 11 year affair with the Owner, or has been involved with a half dozen other people who currently or used to work there. And NONE of them realized what a hot piece of ass she is in bed until they found out first hand!! LOL
Being involved with people she works with makes it much easier to see them, either for after work "work meetings" or short and long term business trips like the month long "business planning trip" to the corporate condo in Florida with her Boss/Lover every year. Most people there think she is his wife....not his actual wife!! LOL

CW

We run a business, takes up a lot of our time which accounts for why most of her lovers are co-workers or people she meets as a result of work. No one would believe that she had an 11 year affair with the Owner, or has been involved with a half dozen other people who currently or used to work there. And NONE of them realized what a hot piece of ass she is in bed until they found out first hand!! LOL
Being involved with people she works with makes it much easier to see them, either for after work "work meetings" or short and long term business trips like the month long "business planning trip" to the corporate condo in Florida with her Boss/Lover every year. Most people there think she is his wife....not his actual wife!! LOL

CW
That is a sweet arrangement. The wife did try this years a go a couple of times but did not have much success. In one case, the guy had a couple of opportunities to hook up with her but did not go for it. I would add that with some guys it has worked when they remained unaware that I knew. Not sure why me condoning it would turn them off but we have seen it.

That is a sweet arrangement. The wife did try this years a go a couple of times but did not have much success. In one case, the guy had a couple of opportunities to hook up with her but did not go for it. I would add that with some guys it has worked when they remained unaware that I knew. Not sure why me condoning it would turn them off but we have seen it.
All of her affairs are based on the guys thinking she is stepping out on me.......maybe its bacause we all know each other, and they aren't comfortable knowing I know? But honestly, I think its ego, its "better" for them if she is snealing around bersus she plays around with my knowledge. One giuy, she REALLY wanted a relationship with, and when he kept saying to her "what about CW, what about CW", she told him I was aware and encouraged her......he ran like a scared rat!! Totally lost any interest when he found out itr wasn't ALL about him, LOL. She was pretty depressed too...she REALLY wanted something between them.

Her affair with her Boss/Lover lasted 11 years, it took COVID to end it. He believes that I am totally unaware. I was for the first couple years actually, in that she hid it and was not open about it (I'm not stupid), but eventually she came clean about it so they could be full time, any time Lovers versus "just when they traveled for business" Lovers.

CW

Reactions: robandkate
All of her affairs are based on the guys thinking she is stepping out on me.......maybe its bacause we all know each other, and they aren't comfortable knowing I know? But honestly, I think its ego, its "better" for them if she is snealing around bersus she plays around with my knowledge. One giuy, she REALLY wanted a relationship with, and when he kept saying to her "what about CW, what about CW", she told him I was aware and encouraged her......he ran like a scared rat!! Totally lost any interest when he found out itr wasn't ALL about him, LOL. She was pretty depressed too...she REALLY wanted something between them.

Her affair with her Boss/Lover lasted 11 years, it took COVID to end it. He believes that I am totally unaware. I was for the first couple years actually, in that she hid it and was not open about it (I'm not stupid), but eventually she came clean about it so they could be full time, any time Lovers versus "just when they traveled for business" Lovers.

CW
I can relate to the those men who prefer the sneaking around or behind the husbands back aspect of it. There is a certain thrill I suppose to nailing another guys wife and your right ego is probably a part of it. I have been in the same boat a couple of times but I honestly was not thinking of the husband beyond the wife being cautious in her affair. Having done both with the husband knowing and not for me I much prefer him knowing/approving of it. In my case I knew the husband and he was excited about the idea of her pursuing sex alone. As far as my wife goes if the situation requires that the other guy believe I am unaware I am ok with that if it allows the wife an opportunity to play.

Seems to be an IMPORTANT part of the deal, that she be cheating on you versus encouraged to have relationships outside the marriage. Probably an ego thing overall......she wants THEIR cock so bad she will cheat on her husband. Probably adds 2 inches to their professed length too, LOL. ALL of the guys my wife had affairs with thought she was cheating, and the only guy she did divulge the truth to, lost interest immediately.

She was PISSED at me, lol........I never told him shit. She was TRYING to get him to bed her, when he acted like he was cavalier and didn't want to hurt me, she told him it was OK because I wanted her to do this.......BAM, left her room, never came back or even tried again!! LOLLOL

CW

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Do other hotwives stay in contact daily with bull? Or just when it’s time for sex? Do they hangout maybe go to the movies lunches dinners? Events?

Kate and I have always enjoyed the heightened risk of discovery involved with mixing our work lives and our sex lives. I have owned and operated my company for many years. Kate has had sex with a divorced guy who was working for me at the time. I set them up and they had sex with me watching most of the time. Kate did occasionally see him alone and even spent the night a few times. My employee fucked my wife for about a year until he met a girl he liked. He could not believe he was fucking his boss's hot wife while his boss watched and jerked off.

I also hired a married guy my wife was dating. The first time we met was his job interview with me over lunch. He was pretty nervous meeting the husband of a woman he had been fucking for several months for a job interview. We spent the first half of the lunch talking about him fucking my wife and how hot she is. I told him that whether or not he got the job, he could still keep dating my wife. He got the job and he kept fucking my wife.

Kate has also had sex with a few different business associates of mine...a couple of different clients and an executive with a company that is a vendor to my firm.

Kate's married boss has been fucking her for years. When she first seduced him, she told him that her husband knew what they were doing. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them in our bed together. I'm sure that her boss thinks it is weird that I don't mind him fucking my wife. I think it is hot that the guy who owns the company she works for is fucking her.

Kate and I have always enjoyed the heightened risk of discovery involved with mixing our work lives and our sex lives. I have owned and operated my company for many years. Kate has had sex with a divorced guy who was working for me at the time. I set them up and they had sex with me watching most of the time. Kate did occasionally see him alone and even spent the night a few times. My employee fucked my wife for about a year until he met a girl he liked. He could not believe he was fucking his boss's hot wife while his boss watched and jerked off.

I also hired a married guy my wife was dating. The first time we met was his job interview with me over lunch. He was pretty nervous meeting the husband of a woman he had been fucking for several months for a job interview. We spent the first half of the lunch talking about him fucking my wife and how hot she is. I told him that whether or not he got the job, he could still keep dating my wife. He got the job and he kept fucking my wife.

Kate has also had sex with a few different business associates of mine...a couple of different clients and an executive with a company that is a vendor to my firm.

Kate's married boss has been fucking her for years. When she first seduced him, she told him that her husband knew what they were doing. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them in our bed together. I'm sure that her boss thinks it is weird that I don't mind him fucking my wife. I think it is hot that the guy who owns the company she works for is fucking her.

That is so hot .

Reactions: robandkate
I can relate to the those men who prefer the sneaking around or behind the husbands back aspect of it. There is a certain thrill I suppose to nailing another guys wife and your right ego is probably a part of it. I have been in the same boat a couple of times but I honestly was not thinking of the husband beyond the wife being cautious in her affair. Having done both with the husband knowing and not for me I much prefer him knowing/approving of it. In my case I knew the husband and he was excited about the idea of her pursuing sex alone. As far as my wife goes if the situation requires that the other guy believe I am unaware I am ok with that if it allows the wife an opportunity to play.

It does seem that some guys prefer to think that Kate is cheating on me to be with them. Like you, I prefer that they know. It makes it much easier for them to get together with Kate from a scheduling/availability standpoint. I enjoy being around guys who are fucking my, wife but it better if they know that I am okay with them fucking my wife.

When the only practical way for Kate to get a guy into bed is for the guy to think that I don't know, I am okay with that. I want guys to get to fuck Kate whether or not they think I know about it.

It does seem that some guys prefer to think that Kate is cheating on me to be with them. Like you, I prefer that they know. It makes it much easier for them to get together with Kate from a scheduling/availability standpoint. I enjoy being around guys who are fucking my, wife but it better if they know that I am okay with them fucking my wife.

When the only practical way for Kate to get a guy into bed is for the guy to think that I don't know, I am okay with that. I want guys to get to fuck Kate whether or not they think I know about it.
I suppose for them the cheating aspects heightens the experience for them. But like you stated I to want the guys to fuck the wife so I have been ok if they thought I was in the dark. I would add that I do have a fantasy in that the wife has a fling without my knowledge. I have told her about this but it is not something we have tried. Maybe some day.