Whats everyday life like for couples that do mfm?

Early 50s here. We've been doing mfm with a guy we know for a while. 2 or 3 times a month but has been more and less often. It's a regular deal for us now, we know what to expect we look forward to his visits and it's relaxing sexy fun. It's not cuck at all. We have dabbled with others a few times, some were good some weren't. Other than one of my wife's married coworkers no one knows and we don't want anyone to find out. We're not swingers at all. We are conservative and pretty quiet.
Since we started our sexy fun our sex life was OK but boring. Now she horny all the time, we have a lot more sex and it's good sex. Wife dresses sexy but very classy, not slutty. She's lost 25 lbs, probably form all the sex, I've lost 15.
So....others into this....are you wild? Mild? Open about it? Is it a secret? You do it at home? Motel?
"Retired" now---great memories, getting, watching her dress. We engaged in this from ages 62 to 72. While we had sex, it was nuclear hot to see her taking a cock. Watching as another man drug her across a king bed and positioned her for penetration. Most would get to cum inside her, and I could see them push hard as they pumped life into MY wife

"Retired" now---great memories, getting, watching her dress. We engaged in this from ages 62 to 72. While we had sex, it was nuclear hot to see her taking a cock. Watching as another man drug her across a king bed and positioned her for penetration. Most would get to cum inside her, and I could see them push hard as they pumped life into MY wife
So we might retire at some point!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Acá somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos con buena experiencia en recibir grupales de más de 7 personas bisexuales también pero socialmente somos una pareja hetero normal

Very ordinary lives, sure our family and friends have no idea we like to get kinky with others.
Upto now we've just played in clubs when the urge to get naughty becomes too much but it's not a regular part of our lives, going forward we'd like to have a regular friend to join us for fun more often than we do at the moment with the added excitement of it being in our bed.