Whats more important to wives that usually bareback, orgasming or being filled up

Romey

Male
Several steady women I've been with preferred for me to cum inside them. One even got mad for pulling out after she told me she was taking antibiotics which lessened her bc's effectiveness. She was only satisfied when filled regardless if she got off. It was like a mood stabilizer for her and would get irritable when she wasn't full.
Do any other ladies share this view? Has this ever raised problems with your husband or bf?

I've always been very submissive so pleasing the men I'm with is more important than reaching orgasm myself. I've had many regulars over the years that I just serviced orally. Either way I prefer to be filled up, it's my reward for being a good girl. I often masturbate several times a day so orgasms are plentiful anyway.
That's how all good girls should think...my wife had a bull for a year and she was his total slave...washed him...sucked him till he said it was enough...swallowed every load...way more sub for him than me....loved hearing about him

My Wife got all 3 each session with our Bull. He always fucked her bareback. she always came on his dick, she can’t on mine. He always filled her up after she would say “cum in me”. before we started the lifestyle & set up some ground rules. She told me after he tested clean, she wanted him to finish inside her Every time we met him. So if she had to choose one, I would say she wanted him to cum inside her.

The only person J does not have an orgasm with when they cum unprotected in her is ME. Which is part of the reason I have been on condom only sex with her since November 2012. I simply cum too quickly for her to get there, even when she masturbates during intercourse.

Every other guy that cums inside of her, she has huge orgasms when they do.....but she admits that given the option of orgasm only, or being filled with sperm, she would opt for filled with sperm. She feels like she has "done her job" when she makes a Lover cum inside of her. But since she started having affairs outside our relationship, she has cum every time her Lovers cum inside of her. CW

Wife loves being filled up.
My hotwife loves all.three .When she goes out to.Fuck. usually stzrt with a good blowjob she loves extreme nipple play as her tots have a direct link to.her pussy.. Then a good hard deep penetration..She loves being stretched and deeply cum.filled . When she cums home she has me reclaim her .tellimg me how shes cum.fillled and stretched and needs her cunt filled with more hot cum

Several steady women I've been with preferred for me to cum inside them. One even got mad for pulling out after she told me she was taking antibiotics which lessened her bc's effectiveness. She was only satisfied when filled regardless if she got off. It was like a mood stabilizer for her and would get irritable when she wasn't full.
Do any other ladies share this view? Has this ever raised problems with your husband or bf?
We both agree that my wife fucks bareback. Cuckolding is really only done bareback! :love:

P1020344.JPGP1020360.JPGP1020368.JPGP1020374.JPGP1020386.JPG

The only person J does not have an orgasm with when they cum unprotected in her is ME. Which is part of the reason I have been on condom only sex with her since November 2012. I simply cum too quickly for her to get there, even when she masturbates during intercourse.

Every other guy that cums inside of her, she has huge orgasms when they do.....but she admits that given the option of orgasm only, or being filled with sperm, she would opt for filled with sperm. She feels like she has "done her job" when she makes a Lover cum inside of her. But since she started having affairs outside our relationship, she has cum every time her Lovers cum inside of her. CW
I fucked one wife several times a week for 17 years. she often climaxed when I probed her cervix, but would always cum loudly when I ejaculated deep inside. She had never had enough until I filled her pussy, and showed hubby.