Whats more important to wives that usually bareback, orgasming or being filled up

Romey

Male
Several steady women I've been with preferred for me to cum inside them. One even got mad for pulling out after she told me she was taking antibiotics which lessened her bc's effectiveness. She was only satisfied when filled regardless if she got off. It was like a mood stabilizer for her and would get irritable when she wasn't full.
Do any other ladies share this view? Has this ever raised problems with your husband or bf?

Wife loved her black lovers to completely take her and fill her pussy..that is one of many things she loves with blacks, huge loads. We were lucky, her lovers were not only good lovers, but brought her to many orgasms with their fingers and mouths before really taking charge, which she like. Only in the islands did she use a condom...she loved her legs high and feeling the hotness when they filled her..usually brought her to another orgasm.

Several steady women I've been with preferred for me to cum inside them. One even got mad for pulling out after she told me she was taking antibiotics which lessened her bc's effectiveness. She was only satisfied when filled regardless if she got off. It was like a mood stabilizer for her and would get irritable when she wasn't full.
Do any other ladies share this view? Has this ever raised problems with your husband or bf?
I love being creampied it’s the feeling of the cock pulsating deep inside and feeling the hot squirts it make me organism multiply times

Wife loved her black lovers to completely take her and fill her pussy..that is one of many things she loves with blacks, huge loads. We were lucky, her lovers were not only good lovers, but brought her to many orgasms with their fingers and mouths before really taking charge, which she like. Only in the islands did she use a condom...she loved her legs high and feeling the hotness when they filled her..usually brought her to another orgasm.
No condoms 4 my wife

Attachments

• EA8F997E-BE64-4452-A082-EF2D091300F1.jpeg
    EA8F997E-BE64-4452-A082-EF2D091300F1.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 65
The only person J does not have an orgasm with when they cum unprotected in her is ME. Which is part of the reason I have been on condom only sex with her since November 2012. I simply cum too quickly for her to get there, even when she masturbates during intercourse.

Every other guy that cums inside of her, she has huge orgasms when they do.....but she admits that given the option of orgasm only, or being filled with sperm, she would opt for filled with sperm. She feels like she has "done her job" when she makes a Lover cum inside of her. But since she started having affairs outside our relationship, she has cum every time her Lovers cum inside of her. CW
FYI, since the pandemic and the end of my affair with my Boss/Lover, we have worked on hubby's "hair trigger" and while he remains on condom only sex I am now able to cum because he can last long enough for my to rub my clit and cum, which immediately causes him to fill his condom up. There were SOME good outcomes from the pandemic!! J (the wife)

OK this is a good one. I asked my wife. The two are linked. She can and does orgasm anyway, easily. So the main thing she wants is to feel her bull spurting his load up inside her. But if that is timed right it can send her to a higher level. And yes she says feeling his milk inside afterwards is a comforter