What's Your Fetish...?

What’s your fetish?

I’m right into underwear, mostly knickers, panties etc.
You seem like a diverse bunch of like minded folk – I’m sure there some great stories out there.

Time to fess up........

A couple of GIFs of Brigitte to get things rolling..

View attachment 27566 View attachment 27567
Definitely stockings for us and maybe uniforms :rolleyes:

and, of course, a photo courtesy of our photographer friend Tom....

DSC_0015.JPG

Stockings, suspenders and high heels all kept on during fucking.

Stockings because of the feel of nylon all the way up to the top then soft warm flesh.

Suspenders because they can be held onto like reins to ride the wife harder from behind.

High heels because I love the feel of the heels digging into my bare arse when the wife has her legs wrapped around me trying to pull me inside her deeper.

And let's be fair what woman doesn't look good in these items? Anybody care to show their wife wearing it?

Now for me I am in many ways living my fetish through her in this lifestyle as in peeking in on them and my favorite is clean-up duties when he leaves. I love when she looks down at me when I am doing that, I don't know why but oh man it drives me insane.

Now a fetish other than my wife; I truly enjoy seeing a woman who dresses classy but very sexy appropriate in public, you can't help but look at her and know she is feeling beautiful and it shows.

Last edited:
Oh you had to ask!!

I admit that I have a major foot fetish though I have no idea why, or how it developed. I typically say I like "a woman's legs", but it is a cop out. I really love seeing a barefoot woman in places she should not be barefoot, more then at a park, swimming pool, etc.

My wife has embraced it with what I call a "Tinajob". She loves it when I suck on her toes, so we might start with that, a footjob, but ultimately her feet are on my chest and she strokes me with her hand. A lot of people are not into handjobs because they can do that for themselves, but i do not masturbate. My wife is pretty giving as far as sex and I feel I am cheating her out of fun if I do. So a handjob is delightful for me. With her barefeet on me...oh yes. Then...and I can't believe I am admitting this, she will slip a finger into my anus...just a bit...and I instantly explode. I am not gay, but there is a spot there and I really cum. So we call them TinaJobs, and while reserved for special days (typically during her periods) to me anyway, it is GREAT!

PWife it sounds like you and the wife have a wonderful sex life and she knows how to work you up.
Sounds like she is stimulating your prostate which gives you a huge almost out of control sensitive orgasm like cum shot. Guys who wear chasity will stimulate their prostate or have their wife do it for them it gives that hard cum shot but also for health reasons a guy needs to be emptied every so often. It's not a gay thing but obviously gay men understand that prostate massage effect than straight men do.

Reading your story about no jerking off to save it for your wife you would make an excellent candidate to introduce chasity in your love making. Your wife keeps the key and teases you for a certain time minutes, hours or a couple days etc then unlocks you for a very intense pleasure and often with no need for intercourse. Some do it as a lifestyle but most only for short fun exotic lay with their spouse. I just throw it out there as something you may check into.

I love a woman in sexy panties. They never need to come off, just pulled to the side when needed. The fully sheer ones that offer a full view are the absolute best! When she can put her hand down the front of her panties to finger herself, and you can watch the whole thing with no funky little cotton patch blocking the view.

Brigitte's got the right idea, bending over in a short skirt to let us see :)

Well here it goes! My biggest fetish is French manicured fingernails on a woman. Love the site of them wrapped around a cock and just the overall look of a well dressed woman with her fingernails done up. But a close second is to see a beautiful woman in SEXY underwear - thongs, high hip bikini and even SEXY boy shorts. Love it when they give you a peek of them, either bending over or spreading their legs to let you get a peak. I even once had a woman walk by me (who I was eyeballing all night and she knew it!) and told me to stand up, so I did and she shoved her thongs down my pants! Boy did my buddies have a good chuckle. images.jpg

Strange Fetishes.

Formiphilia – Turning a person into a piece of furniture.

Human furniture is a fetish and sexual objectification in which a person's body is incorporated into a tray, foot stool, chair, table, cabinet or other pieces of furniture. The term forniphilia, coined by Jeff Gord, is also used for human furniture. The person used as human furniture may be kept nude or semi-nude to add to the erotic and aesthetic appeal.

f1.jpg f2.jpg f3.jpg f4.jpg

she works from home ...i havent had my cock in her for a month when she rode me im 8" and thick and she felt very /extremely loose...i could barely feel her on my cock...i wonder if she has a guy with a huge cock ...she walks in the morning for two hours...just wonder...she told me once that if she fucked another guy she wouldnt tell me

Attachments

• 20170623_005503-1.jpg
    20170623_005503-1.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 173