When your friend has a panty fetish.

My friend is not shy and said a number of times how much he would like to fuck my wife, I would let him but the wife isn't too keen (at all), sadly.

He's also mentioned how he's got a panty used underwear fetish (when he's had a drink he doesn't hold back)

Anyway he's coming over for a few drinks today so I'd thought I'd leave a pair of my wife's worn panties in the bathroom visible for him to see. (What are friends for?)

Wife's on nights so she won't put them away.

I'm not into the whole worn underwear kink, but I can see why it would be arousing.

I'm curious to you guys who have this fetish, would do you do with the underwear? Smell, masterbate, wear?

Enlighten me.

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 154
My friend is not shy and said a number of times how much he would like to fuck my wife, I would let him but the wife isn't too keen (at all), sadly.

He's also mentioned how he's got a panty used underwear fetish (when he's had a drink he doesn't hold back)

Anyway he's coming over for a few drinks today so I'd thought I'd leave a pair of my wife's worn panties in the bathroom visible for him to see. (What are friends for?)

I'm not into the whole worn underwear kink, but I can see why it would be arousing.

I'm curious to you guys who have this fetish, would do you do with the underwear? Smell, masterbate, wear?

Enlighten me.
All of the above.😁

Enlighten me.
I have always had a panty fetish. Smelling them is the best, it is so sexy to know you are smelling the most intimate places on a woman when they don’t know it:

81019CC6-AEB2-4A7D-9F04-4F87C352B32A.jpeg7C34270C-EC2C-42D3-801D-E7C1D54794A1.jpeg

Every time I am at a neighbors or at a party at a friends I try to find a little treat. These were a friends 19-year old daughter’s panties. I had to taste them and clean all the residue off the crotch.

3E4D1996-84F1-49D5-B7CD-40A17A3DEDF2.jpegA1254A87-DE5F-4A80-A0AF-6FB02ABA233A.jpeg
E1B52059-F773-4840-8CB7-FB73528BDE37.jpeg
With this pair, I rubbed a little of my precum on the crotch to moisten her slutty white residue before I licked it clean.

Later when we were talking around the fire it was so hot knowing exactly how her dirty pussy tasted.

I have always had a panty fetish. Smelling them is the best, it is so sexy to know you are smelling the most intimate places on a woman when they don’t know it:

View attachment 1749160View attachment 1749161

Every time I am at a neighbors or at a party at a friends I try to find a little treat. These were a friends 19-year old daughter’s panties. I had to taste them and clean all the residue off the crotch.

View attachment 1749163View attachment 1749165
View attachment 1749164
With this pair, I rubbed a little of my precum on the crotch to moisten her slutty white residue before I licked it clean.

Later when we were talking around the fire it was so hot knowing exactly how her dirty pussy tasted.
You nasty little pervert, my kind of guy.😁

Reactions: zxcv69

Enlighten me.
Try em on

My best mate is a secret crossdresser, yet not that secret as his wife found his stuff and turned up here several years since crying saying she had to divorce him as he was a pervert. She sought advice from my vanilla wife and what was said i dont know, but they are still married and she was not crying when she left, yet i know he still wears female underwear. I also know what was not said,

My wife, my secret cuckoldress dresses me in female underwear everyday and has for many years without fail, covered most of the time by female tight or tightish jeans. I sleep in female PJs never mens and was indeed wearing female jeans, cage and underwear when she arrived and have done for as long as theyve been married indeed on thier wedding day i was his best man stood there in female underwear under my suit.

To say he is jealous is an understatement as he knows, my wife having "let" him find out several times over the years us visiting his house when he was there but his wife wasnt. As i stood there wearing very tight jeans and suspenders underneath, with a heavy steel collar and a bulge from my cage visible in the jeans, he couldnt fail to notice and comment.

On the other side my wife has visited his house in the same circumstances wearing a 100% authentic schoolgirl uniform, that shocked him.

Then he got a Ring door bell linked to his and his wifes mobiles so that stopped that. Anyway:

When we go away on holiday he looks after our house and has permission to take a few pairs of our knickers to wear, it doesnt matter to him if they are actually ones worn by me, she or us both. He gets a kink standing infront of my wife wearing her knickers, yet unknown to him she is aware he takes them and her only concern is his wife finding out.

What my wife doesnt know is i have worn his step daughters underwear infront of her, she is in her 30s and i once got the offer to peal them off her ass and couldnt as i was wearing probably better knickers than she, a cage and with painted toe nails too!

I have never sniffed womens knickers that doesnt float my boat but i do like wearing my cuckoldresses cum filled ones and consider myself luck she likes this too.

View attachment 1749160View attachment 1749161

View attachment 1749163View attachment 1749165
View attachment 1749164

Sorry, I am still a bit ill from the holidays so in a bit of an off mood.........have you EVER brushed your tongue? Shoud be done every time you brush your teeth, assuming.........J (the wife)

Sorry, I am still a bit ill from the holidays so in a bit of an off mood.........have you EVER brushed your tongue? Shoud be done every time you brush your teeth, assuming.........J (the wife)
Yes, every time I brush my teeth. I also floss every day and scrape my tongue with the floss. I am a bit of a neat freak and love my semi-white teeth.

2C59F835-CF83-406C-92AF-7657506BC8ED.jpeg

I obviously had just eaten before that pick, sorry it was so off putting.

I also put some pretty nasty things in my mouth, so I also use mouthwash every night:

6EDD4DB8-B3C2-4A29-8C74-3C88D258336C.jpeg

Yes, every time I brush my teeth. I also floss every day and scrape my tongue with the floss. I am a bit of a neat freak and love my semi-white teeth.

View attachment 1849929

I obviously had just eaten before that pick, sorry it was so off putting.

I also put some pretty nasty things in my mouth, so I also use mouthwash every night:

View attachment 1849928
I think it's not being a neat freak, it's just good oral hygiene. Stops bad breath too.

Reactions: zxcv69
I think it's not being a neat freak, it's just good oral hygiene. Stops bad breath too.
Very true, I am just super conscious of my hygiene and my whole cleanliness routine. My wife jokes that I am alien because I have no body or feet odor. I use mints and cough drops to make sure my breath never smells too.

Reactions: oldhamuk

Enlighten me.
I also have a huge panty fetish at first it was worn just to ease my wifes boyfriends and make them less scared of me , but eventually it just so happened that I like them so much that I wear them all the time under my clothes and when they are on I am so much more submissive they feel great.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Friend wants me to send some used ones and tribute for me but haven't gotten that far so I just send him pics of used ones to tribute to

As a panty-jacker since adolescence, I'd have them wrapped around my hard cock, stroking with them until I blow my load... of course, I'd be compelled to filch them, to add to my (now extensive) private collection.

For me it is panty-jacking, imagining the wearer in them... preferably someone I know. Sniffing is sometimes good...

panty_jacking.jpg

You should really share her soiled panties with him! It’s amazing knowing another man is enjoying your wife’s most intimate scents!
We've done it together before but he's moved further away now. He'd lick her juices clean off them and we'd both cum on them.

I'd lick them clean after and dry them and put them in the drawer with the others and let him know when she put them on.