What's your view on Cuckold pregnancies? If it's discussed with totally honesty by the wife, lover and husband, do you think it's wonderful or not?

What's your view on Cuckold pregnancies? If it's discussed with totally honesty by the wife, lover and husband, do you think it's wonderful or not?
My wife is 50, so the likelyhood of pregnamcy is about 0.1%. Were she of childbearing age, the THOUGHT of it would be erotic, but the actuality would be problematic. You would be raising her lovers child, or, as he is the father of her child, may be more likely to want to go and be with him. Bad idea.

Last edited:
We know the possibility of a pregnancy when my wife wants to get fucked without a condom. My wife and I tried for years to get pregnant together, had tests, but neither of us is deemed infertile. My sperm count is not high but the doctor said there should be more than enough to get the job done. My wife's cycles are not regular but again the doctors do not think that my wife cannot get pregnant. Because we kept trying to get pregnant my wife stopped taking the pill a long time ago. When she takes another cock in her cunt, it usually is with a condom, but sometimes she wants it bare. The first time I watched a guy fuck her bare and shoot his seed in her I was anxious, worried about him knocking her up. It did not happen. I have come to accept the possibility. We would like to have kids, preferably mine or at least I would prefer them to be mine, but if another guy can give us a baby so be it.

If it happened because of the lifestyle, then the child would either be adopted out or more likely raised by us in a loving home. If you mean purposeful, as part of a kink, then Hell NO.
Me and my slutwife are going te live in germany with a guy . He’s gonna put my wife up pregnant . My cock is cut . Im going tobe his cuckold and the wife will give him what he needs . We’ll live together hes ok with giving it to me now and then but she’ll be his . She likes to be raped and thats what he wants to give her regular . She also like to get a hiding while getting fucked and I don’t like to do that . What do you guys think , my wife is looking forward to have a guy that will do her properly every day he’ll put a padlock on she’ll be his im not allowed to fuck her . Ill to cleaning and he may fuck me or get suck by me or my slutty wife. He and she wants a baby . We’re over excited .

We know the possibility of a pregnancy when my wife wants to get fucked without a condom. My wife and I tried for years to get pregnant together, had tests, but neither of us is deemed infertile. My sperm count is not high but the doctor said there should be more than enough to get the job done. My wife's cycles are not regular but again the doctors do not think that my wife cannot get pregnant. Because we kept trying to get pregnant my wife stopped taking the pill a long time ago. When she takes another cock in her cunt, it usually is with a condom, but sometimes she wants it bare. The first time I watched a guy fuck her bare and shoot his seed in her I was anxious, worried about him knocking her up. It did not happen. I have come to accept the possibility. We would like to have kids, preferably mine or at least I would prefer them to be mine, but if another guy can give us a baby so be it.
If you fuck her after her bf does, and she gets pregnant, then likley you will never know who the actual fathwer is....so....if you stick to that ritual, no sweat!

I dint think.any wiman should have another personsbaby its not right to.the child and who knows if the real father will.ever be around especially if he is needed for medical.reasond

I dint think.any wiman should have another personsbaby its not right to.the child and who knows if the real father will.ever be around especially if he is needed for medical.reasond
he may not be 'around'. but for medicwl reasons, you would be able to contact him because you woul dknow who he iws, provided you are not the actual father. As for the child, and you and the mother, you treat the child as if you and she conceived him/her. In fact you may have.

Reactions: TallBWCArizona
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I think it helps if you have been in the situation though, it gives a better perspective.
After our daughter had reached 5, my exwife fell pregnant again and was convinced it was mine, although she was having on ongoing affair with her boss at the time. After my son was born I treated him like my son, as you would.
After a couple of years we tried again and she caught immediately, basically on the first fuck, and another son was born. Shortly after I had to go working away for 2 months and when I got back she was as horny as hell, even to the point of dragging me into some woods on the way back from the airport and stripped naked and banged me senseless (not that I minded) the following month low and behold she was pregnant and another son was born. We broke up when the youngest was just 3, but I got custody of all the kids. After a couple of years growing it became obvious I wasn't thier father so I did a DNA test on all the kids. My daughter was mine but the lads wasn't.
The moral of the story is:
It doesn't take a biological dad to be the father
It takes a man to be a real father

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I think it helps if you have been in the situation though, it gives a better perspective.
After our daughter had reached 5, my exwife fell pregnant again and was convinced it was mine, although she was having on ongoing affair with her boss at the time. After my some was born I treated him like my son, as you would.
After a couple of years we tried again and she caught immediately, basically on the first fuck, and another son was born. Shortly after I had to go working away for 2 months and when I got back she was as horny as hell, even to the point of dragging me into some woods on the way back from the airport and stripped naked and banged me senseless (not that I minded) the following month low and behold another son was born. We broke up when the youngest was just 3, but I got custody of all the kids. After a couple of years growing it became obvious I wasn't thier father so I did a DNA test on all the kids. My daughter was mine but the lads wasn't.
The moral of the story is:
It doesn't take a biological dad to be the father
It takes a man to be a real father
Well it takes a man's money to be a father is what you're really saying and the women know this , she suckered you into child support for her kids and the other guy was happy he didn't have to Pay any money for that kid .

Now, I would differentiate between the hot talk of potential pregnancy and actually going through deliberately getting pregnant from another man.
Now the hot talks, yes it is hot it makes the dick cum fast and hard but, we are talking about life. This is not a fantasy.
However, there is always risk. Some of the partners that have cucked me were not on the pill and sometimes they were not using protection with regula lovers\bulls. We did talked about the risk of them getting pregnant, there were actually few close calls, but I made it clear, if it happens I would take care of the child as my own. Keep in mind those are people I'm emotionally invested into.
But ultimately the decision would be to my partner to keep or not. I definitely wouldn't make my girlfriend or wife do abortion as this is their body, I would just try and support the best way I can.

With my wife, and her pregnancy risk desires, this came up the VERY FIRST time she had an affair. She actually brought it up while she was admitting to me that she had been "messing around: with a guy from work and the REAL reason she was "working late Friday" was because they were going to dinner and then to a motel together!! SHe was jerking me off and sucking me, while making her admission, and she squeezed my cock really hard and bit the head and whispered "what would you think about me NOT using my diaphragm with him?" That was all I could take, and I EXPLODED in a HUGE orgasm with cum flying everywhere as she tried to ctch some of it in ehr mouth, LOLLOL.
Her diaphragm is all the birth control she uses and she was religious about using it with me. So asking if she could NOT use it with a Lover was a REAL statement on her part. We had a LONG sexy fun hot discussion about this, and decided that she would jsut play it by ear and see how ti went. She would talk to him aobut the risk and see how he felt about it. and I even managed to cum a second time!!

They had a fun hot sexy talk about this during dinner, and at the motel after, and after assuring him that she would expect nothing from him IF she got pregnant, and that she would prefer not to use her diaphragm and DEFINITELY no condoms, he simply couldn't resist!! They spent the evening lustfully begging him to knock her up and him assuting her he was DEFINITELY doing so, several times!! He ended up 2 hours late getting home, LOL!!

This became a regular part of her affairs from then on and mostly the only real "birth control" she used was to refrain from being with Lovers when she knew she was fertile. We discussed this, and decided that if she got pregnant we would have the child and raise it like we did our son. There was never any question about an abortion, we both knew that was out. She has not become pregnant, mostly because she has a tipped uterus that makes it difficult for her to get pregnant (and lends to her pregnancy risk desires too). But if/when it happens, we are both excited for this and more than willing and capable of raising another child.

CW

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby
I think its horrendous. What the parents do is their business but bringing a kid into it to get the husband off on it is fucked up.

It irresponible and unfortunately the kid will suffer the most.

So to answer your question "not"
Your so right. Sick

Reactions: phoenix2022
Your so right. Sick
First of all there are things about the lifestyle I dont get. I never have and never will one being "breeding". Like their wife is a fucking horse.

I honestly do not understand all three parties involved.

The "bull" just gets some ho pregnant and leaves

The "wife" (if you want to call her that....I guess) just has some guy fuck her and leave or has no responsibility

The "husband" - who is a selfish, self centered human that puts his kink over his ho and the upbringing of a baby that was created by his "mother" being a cum dumpster. When your kink comes from a place of deep, deep insignificance, no self worth, and you think anything else walking the earth with a dick is better than you --- this is what you have.

Other than that above - I think its a great idea.

We wonder why this world is so fucked up.

Last edited:
First of all there are things about the lifestyle I dont get. I never have and never will one being "breeding". Like their wife is a fucking horse.

The "wife" (if you want to call her that....I guess) just has some guy fuck her and leave or has no responsibility
The "husband" - who is a selfish, self centered human that puts his kink over his ho and the upbringing of a baby that was created by his "mother" being a cum dumpster.

I agree you can play all.you want even to.tease that he might have got ne pregnant tomight / teasimg play / but it not fair to all especially the child dont do.it the repurcussioms can be devistating

Reactions: badcpl
I agree you can play all.you want even to.tease that he might have got ne pregnant tomight / teasimg play / but it not fair to all especially the child dont do.it the repurcussioms can be devistating
We all have our fantasies and kinks....I am not different. Although I am not a cuckold by any stretch. I do like the mfm fantasy - never did it but its a great fantasy for my wife and I.

With that said - her getting pregnant in the fantasy - is not even remotely in the picture as something that would turn us on. Even teasing that would ruin the fantasy.

Anybody with a dick and some sperm can get someone pregnant - it doesnt take a fucking genius. I just dont fucking get it.

The "husband" - who is a selfish, self centered human that puts his kink over his ho and the upbringing of a baby that was created by his "mother" being a cum dumpster. When your kink comes from a place of deep, deep insignificance, no self worth, and you think anything else walking the earth with a dick is better than you --- this is what you have.

I agrea

Reactions: jusme and badcpl