Whats your wife's favorite position to take a big thick cock

Give me all of those inches of big black cock and then watch me sit on it and work it all the way in! The feeling us indescribable. I'm little but I LOVE BIG COCKS! The boys can't believe I take them all the way in. They aren't used to little white married girls who can do it. Lucky them!! (well, lucky ME too!!)

Mrs Hotwife

There's that beautiful 12 thick inches! Now watch me devour it with my little married pussy!

StoryWWTPbbcfull12inches.png

StoryBBCWWTPsittingon12inchcock.png

Last edited:
Give me all of those inches of big black cock and then watch me sit on it and work it all the way in! The feeling us indescribable. I'm little but I LOVE BIG COCKS! The boys can't believe I take them all the way in. They aren't used to little white married girls who can do it. Lucky them!! (well, lucky ME too!!)

Mrs Hotwife

There's that beautiful 12 thick inches! Now watch me devour it with my little married pussy!

View attachment 490036

Lol

View attachment 490034
You must be getting over your cold.

Yep! Bottomless Super Bowl party yesterday and BBC date coming up on Thursday. We will probably visit a lifestyle resort the next weekend for Valentine's day too.
You are something else you don't post much but when you do you go big so to speak. Lol

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 490036

View attachment 490034
Ohhh to see your facial expressions as that big dick works it's way to the balls in your beautiful pussy would be super hot. Have you fucked him much?