Whats your wife's preferred cock size???

Ask her to be honest with her answer, mine is 7.5 to 9.5 inches long an at least 6 inch circumference and circumcised.
A nice big cock makes me cum so much better

View attachment 525918
My wife’s size range is very much the same than yours , she enjoyed dvp with two big ones even more she loved dvp . If there’s two or more guys she wants them to stick it in together and wount settle for less

Mine loves my length and girth but she once went home with an 18 year old who lived with his parents and fucked him on their family living room couch. She did it purely cos she’d heard how big he was and although she loved the experience as a whole she said he was a bit too big for her tight little caramel cunt.

I’ve always been too thick to give her anal.

Last edited:
Take a look here:

My wife would prefer 7-8" and the thicker the better. One time she fucked a guy who was nearly as thick as a pop bottle. He was only able to fuck her for a couple of minutes because the condom was too tight but she said she came quickly and that her pussy throbbed for a while after. I wonder what would have happened if he had fucked her for a long while.

My wife would prefer 7-8" and the thicker the better. One time she fucked a guy who was nearly as thick as a pop bottle. He was only able to fuck her for a couple of minutes because the condom was too tight but she said she came quickly and that her pussy throbbed for a while after. I wonder what would have happened if he had fucked her for a long while.
Very much like my wife. Not too long but the thicker the better. She likes the full, stretched feeling of a nice thick cock.

Reactions: Thickhammer22