When did you first get turned on by the hotwife lifestyle

For me the first time was when I was around 20, my gf at the time gave an sad. We had been together over a year, and impossible for me to have been carrying it that long. When dr told I was upset , but at the same time very hard. Jerked several times that day. When I confronted her she denied it, never admitting to it. We eventually broke up. My next gf was a slutty girl, that's what attracted me to her. A year and half into our relationship I find thus note book under our bed and on the first page she describes in detail how she flirted with this guy Norman and how that night they eventually fucked. At the end of the page she gave a rating of his cock, length girth blah blah. He had a rating of 7.5 out of 10. She would also say that was similar to mine. After reading that page I wax upset, shocked but with a very hard cock. I jerked off repeatedly that day. I eventually read the the rest of this notebook and in the 18 months of being together she had fucked 5 different guys, 2 of them over and over again. I spent several months reading it over and over playing with myself. Finally confronted her about 6 to 8 months later, no new entries, while in bed touching each other and she confesses everything, I came so hard so much. She was pleasantly happy to find that I didn't mind and was obviously turned on by it. She fucked 3 more guys over the next 5,6 months before we split. We remained friends and she would give me updates about her sex life after our split. I met my wife 2 years later and in 22 years of marriage she's done 15 men and 2 women. BOING!

As I was 21, I began to feel humiliation could make me very horny. Over the BDSM and the swinger scene I got to be even more triggered in hotwife and cuckold lifestyle. For me it would be a perfect match to love a hotwife in a long term relationship which would develop me to her ultimative cuckold for lifetime.

It's a long story, so I'll try my best to condense it as much as possible.

Much like another poster as already said, long before the internet, Penthouse magazine published monthly Reader's Digest sized magazines called Penthouse Forum and Penthouse Variations, supposedly letters written by readers (although most stories seemed to be written very professionally). 😉

The stories that seemed to turn me on most were about cheating wives, shared wives, and voyeurism.

My wife and were high school sweethearts, and married after our first year of college. I was her first and only sexual partner, and the idea of her having sex with someone else was somewhat scary, but also very erotic and exciting!

Eventually I told her about these stories, and I shared that I had fantasies about her with other men. At first she said that wasn't going to happen (she was raised very conservatively), but as we were approaching that marriage cliché the seven year itch, she admitted she had started wondering what she might have missed by not playing the field a bit before we married. Her younger sister went through a lot of men before she settled down, and I think my wife was envious of her experiences.

After a lot of talking, we agreed that she should try having sex with someone else, but she was adamant that it had to be someone she felt safe with, and someone she liked and knew well enough to get intimate with.

Shortly after that, a close friend of ours caught his wife cheating on him, and they went through a very nasty and drawn out divorce. He lived in another city at the time, but my wife and I spent many hours during that time talking to him on the phone, helping him get though it, and lending a sympathetic ear.

Once the dust had settled and he was single again, he asked us if he could come out for an extended weekend. He needed to get way, and he wanted to spend some time with friends! He also wanted to thank us in person for helping him during a rough time. We of couse said yes, and he made plans to come up the next weekend.

It wasn't until after we got off the phone with him, that I noticed my wife seemed lost in thought. When I asked her what was on her mind, she got this playful grin on her face and said "Gino's been through a lot, and his confidence with women is obviously pretty damaged after his divorce, and I was just thinking, I could help him with that confidence, and he could be the first guy other than you to sleep with me! What do you think?" I was shocked at first, but then had to admit I knew she had always found him attractive, and he was clearly crazy about her! She was right, he would be the perfect choice, so I told her she should go for it.

She did, seducing him on the dance floor the second night of his visit, while we were out clubbing, and then coming back to our table and having me tell him she was his for the night! He didn't believe us until she leaned over and kissed him passionately right there in the bar. We quckly settled the check and head home, where she promptly led him upstairs to our bedroom where he fucked her twice! That was the first of many meetings between them, and the start of our journey in this lifestyle. She was 28 when that happened, and she recently turned 59, so we've been doing this for over 30 years!

It's a long story, so I'll try my best to condense it as much as possible.

Much like another poster as already said, long before the internet, Penthouse magazine published monthly Reader's Digest sized magazines called Penthouse Forum and Penthouse Variations, supposedly letters written by readers (although most stories seemed to be written very professionally). 😉

The stories that seemed to turn me on most were about cheating wives, shared wives, and voyeurism.

My wife and were high school sweethearts, and married after our first year of college. I was her first and only sexual partner, and the idea of her having sex with someone else was somewhat scary, but also very erotic and exciting!

Eventually I told her about these stories, and I shared that I had fantasies about her with other men. At first she said that wasn't going to happen (she was raised very conservatively), but as we were approaching that marriage cliché the seven year itch, she admitted she had started wondering what she might have missed by not playing the field a bit before we married. Her younger sister went through a lot of men before she settled down, and I think my wife was envious of her experiences.

After a lot of talking, we agreed that she should try having sex with someone else, but she was adamant that it had to be someone she felt safe with, and someone she liked and knew well enough to get intimate with.

Shortly after that, a close friend of ours caught his wife cheating on him, and they went through a very nasty and drawn out divorce. He lived in another city at the time, but my wife and I spent many hours during that time talking to him on the phone, helping him get though it, and lending a sympathetic ear.

Once the dust had settled and he was single again, he asked us if he could come out for an extended weekend. He needed to get way, and he wanted to spend some time with friends! He also wanted to thank us in person for helping him during a rough time. We of couse said yes, and he made plans to come up the next weekend.

It wasn't until after we got off the phone with him, that I noticed my wife seemed lost in thought. When I asked her what was on her mind, she got this playful grin on her face and said "Gino's been through a lot, and his confidence with women is obviously pretty damaged after his divorce, and I was just thinking, I could help him with that confidence, and he could be the first guy other than you to sleep with me! What do you think?" I was shocked at first, but then had to admit I knew she had always found him attractive, and he was clearly crazy about her! She was right, he would be the perfect choice, so I told her she should go for it.

She did, seducing him on the dance floor the second night of his visit, while we were out clubbing, and then coming back to our table and having me tell him she was his for the night! He didn't believe us until she leaned over and kissed him passionately right there in the bar. We quckly settled the check and head home, where she promptly led him upstairs to our bedroom where he fucked her twice! That was the first of many meetings between them, and the start of our journey in this lifestyle. She was 28 when that happened, and she recently turned 59, so we've been doing this for over 30 years!
i had the same interest in Penthouse Forum, but didn't think to mention it to my wife. i knew she was fucking multiple guys while we were separated, but i never thought to try to share her experiences. i didn't know how to explore the kink. i just ignored them. tyoo much lost time.

When I was growing up my dad had penthouse and playboy subscription so I would always filch the older copies and my sexual curiosity started before puberty. I was 12 when a movie came out in the 70s called The Getaway, and a young Sally Stuthers played the part of the girlfriend or maybe wife who seemed eager to leave her husband for a bad guy had no issues of humiliating her husband. At one point he was tied up in the bathroom while young Sally was bouncing up and down on top of the bad guy playing with his gun In bed. I didn’t understand it at the time but my little dick was made hard when I figured out that his wife should not be fucking the bad guy while her husband was sitting tied up and crying In The bathroom floor. Penthouse forum worked up all kinds of kinky scenes for me as well.

When I was 19 I was seduced by my old high-school teacher. She was in her mid 30s. I had no idea at the time but it turns out she was a hot wife. I spent the entire summer fucking her.

I had limited sexual experience at the time and she really opened my eyes. I experienced a lot of firsts that summer. It opened the door for me seeking out similar people. It's been a good time.

When I was 19 I was seduced by my old high-school teacher. She was in her mid 30s. I had no idea at the time but it turns out she was a hot wife. I spent the entire summer fucking her.

I had limited sexual experience at the time and she really opened my eyes. I experienced a lot of firsts that summer. It opened the door for me seeking out similar people. It's been a good time.
Did her huband know...if he did not she was not a hotwife but a cheating wife

Did her huband know...if he did not she was not a hotwife but a cheating wife
No I found out later they were in the lifestyle. He traveled for work and was rarely home. She was pretty much available anytime I was in the mood and only lived 15 minutes away. I have lots of hot memories about that summer.

Thinking back, I first became interested in this when I found out my girlfriend in college was cheating on me. I was 21 and she cancelled plans on me...I just happened to drive by and see her walking into her apartment building with a guy. Over the next year I continued to follow her whenever she cancelled plans on me and she was always with the same guy. At the time I felt like I was jealous, but thinking back, I was actually turned on. It was so confusing to be excited by her cheating and never understood it until 20+ years later

Reactions: Bdriver and iLuvDeb
When I was 16. My mom and dad and a friend came home one night. They thought I was sleeping but I snuck down and listen to some of the hottest sex ever. As I listen I stroked

At first I was pretty jealous when I knew how many previous sex partners my wife had. But after awhile it really started to turn me on. About a year after being married (and hearing all her slutty stories) I became obsessed with this. She knows about the fantasy, misses being a slut, but is scared to act on it. Lol I guess that’s the reason why she only drinks a couple times a year.