When did you first get turned on by the hotwife lifestyle

When my 20 year old gf cheated on me wayyyy back in uni days...since then at least 2 other GFS have cheated
I think that’s a pretty common origin story…being cheated on at a formative stage. It hits the mark personally for sure, though in my case I wouldn't say the cuck recognition and identification fully bloomed for many, many years. Even then, self-acceptance was almost a whole other process. It opened the door to my being able to express things to her. It’s an absolute relief to not deny it.

Last edited:
That's it? No more? Did she or didn't she?
Oh yes! I thought I’d shared that previously. My story is living proof that you can go from being in a relationship with a good girl who is shocked by the idea and says it could never happen… to… it happens. The first time I mentioned the idea to her was when we were having sex in 2010 just a few weeks after that guy had hit on her. She slept with another man in 2018, so… it was an eight year journey.

For us, it started when her cousin, who was mad at her because my wife had fucked her bf previously, warned me her cousin was a little "wild". At the time, she didnt look like it, and we were friends before, so never really saw any strange behavior. I did start noticing, however, that so many guys would write to her, and send messages, while we were engaged, and I didnt know why. After a while, I figured one of the guys was her ex.
During one of our wedding rehearsals, she left to meet up with him, since he "wanted to wish her luck", while i stayed by myself, jealous, but strangely enough hard just thinking if she would be doing anything else with him. After we got married, I looked into her computer, since the messages with other men would not stop, and to my surprise, my wife was a slut, sending naked pictures, masturbating while on chat with other men, secretly meeting guys whenever I would not suspect, and the worse part is her girlfriends knew. I felt so hurt, but so hard, how so many of these guys were getting off to my wife. I finally confronted her and what she would tell me, would confirm we were already on the path to cuckoldry.
She said that she had been part of a gang in her teen years, and while there, her role was to service every member, and that she was still contacted by some of them, and other guys, she would talk to because she missed how she was used before, but that she wanted to be a good wife to me, and that she was sorry. We talked about it for a few hours, but she noticed I was hard all the while, and she sucked me off. We agreed that she could continue, but that i could watch if she met with anyone, and the rest, as they say, is history.

For us, it started when we were lookign for ways to spice things up. We both kind of happened on the hotwife thing separately, but when surfing together found ourselves gravitating toward those sites that featured hotwifing. We would talk about what "they" did and end up having great sex. Then out of the blue, my wife asked "what would you think about me being a hotwife - for real?" I wasn't expecting that! She just said "something to think about." Maybe a week later she brought it up again. Well, to make a long story short, we talked more and eventually she got me to agree to let her try it! We've been doing it about six years now and love it! She's had more men than either of us can count - and her best friend knows all about it!

Late in the 90's my husband and I started in the lifestyle. Probably as usual he was more into it right at first than I was. But it didn't take long before I saw the many benefits We've had countless experiences and must say at least 99% have been wonderful. About 5 years ago we discussed dating separately. Along with dating we set up a massage room where many first dates start. I don't do it as a business. Some of the guys have asked if then could send a friend over. I don't recall ever saying no. It's also a great way to get acquainted and to put the guy at ease about getting naked.

The day I saw how EXCITED she was confessing to me that she had been sneaking around behind my back and the REAL reason she was "working late Friday" was to go to a motel with him, and she still intended to go but couldn;t do it without telling me first!! She was SO excited that he had come on to her, and chased her, and I got caught up in the sexcitement wiht her.........been doing it ever since.

CW

The day I saw how EXCITED she was confessing to me that she had been sneaking around behind my back and the REAL reason she was "working late Friday" was to go to a motel with him, and she still intended to go but couldn;t do it without telling me first!! She was SO excited that he had come on to her, and chased her, and I got caught up in the sexcitement wiht her.........been doing it ever since.

CW
shes a good little slut. Just how I like them

In my 20’s, we were separated. She finally came clean about the cheating over the phone. I instantly got hard and asked her to describe in detail what happened. I must have came 3-4 times during that convo. After that, we got back together and I treated her like a prize to all my friends. She fucked them all. The couples let me fuck their wives to get a peice of her. It was a win win

It started for me when I was in high school I was a junior but most of my friends were seniors. One of my friends had a party at his house and my girlfriend at that time came to the party with me his parents let us drink as long as we spent the night there. Most of us slept in a tent outside my girlfriend slept between my friend and me I woke up to my girlfriends morning she was kissing my friend and he was fingering her I spooned next to her and started to play with her breasts she was grind her ass against me till a came in my parents and she was jerk off my friend it didn’t go any further than that but it sure was fun

The wife was quite shocked when i told her i had done a bit of swinging in a past relationship, as she knew the female, she even said and i repeat it as she said it "Dont ever expect me to do anything like that", role on 18 months later, 5 months after our wedding and i was watching her take BBC in hotel room for the night. Initially we started as mmf we me more involved but soon became obvious i was only useful as a secondary role and if honest it was just awesome watching her enjoy herself totally

Prior to this first adventure, hooking up with another man first was actually not something we expected or planned. We say this because we had mostly talked about being with other couples not single men. We had been online talking to different people and even met some couples but nothing was really happening. After deciding we wanted to explore new things, we had set some ground rules before we began to trying to find other like-minded people. Anyway, we were out drinking at one of our favorite local bars with several of our friends and there was a couple of men sitting at the table next to ours. They did not know anybody at the bar but saw we were all having a good time together and when we noticed them, we invited them to joining our group. There was no special intent by it, it was just the sort of do when you are out having a good time in a crowd. As it turned out the wife was sitting the closest to them and she started up a conversation with them. At some point, she took a liking one of them and somehow during the course of their chat, she mentioned to him what we were “all about”. I do not know how the conversation went exactly, but I think at first he got a little nervous because the wife was talking to him about sex and I was sitting right there. Anyway, once he knew I was okay with it, he thought the idea of being with another couple was cool and had no problem helping us out. After talking with him for a little while, the wife told me about the nature of her little discussion she had been having. At first, I was apprehensive because we were out with friends that we did not want to know what we were up to. It was also unexpected that she was going after a single man we did not know. At any rate, I joined the conversation and the three of us talked throughout the evening. Eventually I suggested that she and him go outside to talk about the details and get “better acquainted” away from the prying eyes and ears of our friends and I would eventually join.

So, she and our new friend slipped away from the table and went for a stroll. I waited a little while so as not to be obvious and made my way outside to catch up with them. At first, I did not see them but eventually I found them around the corner of the bar up against the wall but still very much out in the open where anyone could come around the corner and see them just as I could. The bar we were at was a square building with the main doors in the front and a covered wooden porch that runs around three sides. It was not a well-lit area but not completely dark either. As I walked up to them, I could see he had his hand up one side of the wife’s shorts working a finger in to her pussy. The wife was holding what definitely was the biggest cock I had ever seen, (eight plus inches) in her hand. She had made him very hard from her stroking, and as I walked up, she casually asked me what I thought. It was at this time it all hit me, although I did not fully realize it until much later. Seeing my soon to be wife standing there with some strange man’s cock in her hand and his fingers exploring her pussy was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Later I decided it was the “perfect moment”, and I have never forgotten it. Initially I was shocked and began to feel the pangs of jealousy and anger rise. I stayed cool because I was also very turned on. When I suggested they get better acquainted I was thinking they just have a private conversation others would not over hear. As I mentioned before, hooking up with a single male was not something we discussed doing, especially with a complete stranger. The wife obviously had something else in mind, and had taken the first step. While I played look out for them, I was forced to confront an intense wave of mixed emotions. Part of me wanted to stop it and another found it was very hot, very erotic, and very arousing. From that point on I was hooked, now I am incredibly turned on by seeing her doing anything involving sex with someone else.
very hot story. was that the only time with the bar guy, or is there more?

any more adventures for her?

I posted this in another discussion, but was wondering when did you first became aware that a hotwife/hot girl friend lifestyle situation got you excited. For me it was when I was dating my now wife (this was the early 90's not sure hotwife/cuckold lifestyle terms were being used.)

We were in our mid 20's at first we were dating casually (I was living in another city about 5 hrs from her.) What I mean by casually is that we could see other people for dating or hookups. Well on one of her visits when we went out for some drinks, the date night was ending and we headed back to the car. When we got back to the car she told me that she started having sex with some guy at work. We continued the conversation in the car and she mention that his cock was very big and it took her a little time to get use to his size.

We were both a little drunk so I asked her for more details (I was getting super aroused at this point.) I asked her how big was his cock, she giggled and told me the first time she went back to his apartment when they started kissing she dropped to her knees to give him a blow job and when she pulled his pants/underwear down she couldn't believe how big he was. She said she was so excited because of the size and she asked him if she could measure it. She went on to say she started sucking him and stopped and said I won't continue until I can measure it. He said ok you can measure it, she then removed his shirt and she stripped down. Apparently he went to the kitchen draw and grabbed a ruler and handed it to her. She then started to suck his cock again to make sure it was really hard and measured it. Her measurement of his cock was about 9.5 inches. I asked how different did it feel from my cock (my cock is 7.5 inches) and I said 2 to 3 inches cant make that much of difference. She said not only was it long but it was also thick and she couldn't get her hand round the shaft.

At this point I have to admit I was a little jealous but much more excited, my cock was rock hard and popping up my jeans. She noticed my cock popping my jeans up and asked me if our discussion (her sexual adventure) was making me hard. I said something like fuck yeah, she then pulled my cock out and gave me a blow job in the car. I was so turned on that when we made it back to my apartment I fucked her so hard she had several orgasms.

To this day when I think about this specific discussion we had way back in the day, my cock will respond by getting hard! We have been married for 25 years and I have finally got her back to thinking about getting fuck by new cock. This almost happened and I am waiting on her to tell me she is really ready.
Hot story. Can u imagine how my wife might feel fucking your 7.5” compared to my 5”

I guess I was pretty young, to be honest. We were older teenager at this time and I loved when she was wearing short dresses, skirts or even bikinis when we were going swimming - not because of me, but because I knew the guys loved watching her. I loved those hungry eyes staring at her naked skin, especially on hot summer days, and I also loved when she got compliments.

I was 21 and had a steady girlfriend, sex on tap and enjoying my daily fucks with her, sharing her would have been a disgusting thought, i never had considered. If anyone had chatted her up id have threatened them.

Then i met a girl who was absolute stunner. She stood 6ft tall, slim very pretty with a boyish figure, small cute curvy bottom, 33 inch legs and was a fine wearer of skin tight jeans, a long term fetish for me even then. In those days tall girls were rare especially in a northern town in England.

She asked me out, however on that first evening out i found that she had just turned 16 and was definately a virgin, she had just left school had a good job and was already on the pub and nightclub curcuit all within a couple of weeks of leaving school. My mates couldnt believe i had pulled such a "fit" girl, they liked looking at her and i soon found out so did other men, i liked this, she didnt. I used to think it as a power thing, you can look i can touch, even though i had yet to actually touch her.

I sacked my girlfriend happy to resume a sex famine as i liked my new girlfriend, I always knew she wouldnt stay with me as she was very outgoing certainly much more than i was, but we had a lot in common even then.

She gave me her virginity months later, then shortly after she phoned me and confessed she had that evening been out with a man she had flirted with since she was 14, he was in his mid 30s, she admitted sitting in his car topless, she then decided it was wrong to do this to me. (omitting most facts)

The following day i saw her and told her what i thought, intent on getting rid of her, she cried, pleaded with me and i finally forgave her as i slid between her legs. At the back of my mind i knew she would want to explore men and this was just the beginning of this. I did later think the poor bloke so far and then......

Weeks later stood in her bedroom with my 35mm camera i took a picture of my non smiling girlfriend, i then for reasons unknown asked her if she would remove her top for a picture, she just stared at me not in a nice way either.....then after a pause said, my dad would kill me, yes so true and me too as i knew it. Then she removed her top and bra and stood nervously as i took a couple of pictures of her wearing only jeans.

I absolutely loved other men looking at her, she wore a dress one day with suspenders underneath, god i loved the feel of the straps, later i asked her if she would wear then under her jeans, she just stared blankly at me. Another cheeky question, did she still have her school uniform? got the same reaction.

Days later whilst sat chatting to her parents she appeared with suspenders clearly visable under her tight jeans, my reaction was.. fuck in front of her parents, so it was we later stood in a pub me knowing that men were looking at her and could see what she was wearing, that turned me on, i could not keep my hands off her legs and little bum feeling the straps, so kinky, still she hated men looking at her. She repeated this often "just for me"

By the time she was 17 she was wearing knee high boots making her 6ft 3 too.

Returning from holiday still 17 she burst out crying, then went onto apologise that drunk she had been fucked, she hated it, i stopped the car and made love to my very genuinely upset GF, in truth it turned me on as she told me, years later she said she knew this and found it a strange reaction.

More "reluctant" pictures followed soon after.

She also said several years later that after this event she told her parents she loved me and wanted me as her husband. I loved her too and we married when she was 18.

Was this the commencement of feelings towards a LS we had never heard of?

Last edited: