When did you first realize

sickpup

Male
Sep 19, 2022
When did you first realize that you like the lifestyle ? For me it when I met my first wife….had only been date a week when she came to m house crying. I asked her in…why are you crying…..she sobbed telling me she was knocked up. A one night stand knocked her up doesn’t even know his name now your goin to leave me. Took her hand and walked her to the bedroom. Told her the only thing I am leaving is my cum in you you nasty slut. While I fucked heri made her tell me about the night he fucked her……….. yep should have know then😂😂😂😂

I was 16 when I met a young woman my own age one cold, romantic night. When we kissed, it was electrifying! I never expected that a woman would so match my own passion — move for move! After an hour or so, I was wanting to catch up with a buddy on something. So when she asked if I was OK with her checking in with some friends, that was fine. She disappeared into a group of girls. About 25 minutes later, I was ready to get back with her. I found her talking to an acquaintance — I had met him only two or three times. We weren’t close, but I believed him to be a good guy.

When I found them, she was looking very directly into his eyes. Then they both closed their eyes and kissed. It wasn’t anywhere as passionate as when we were together. But she did respond to him. And I experienced angst for the first time. It was powerful and I was startled by the recognition that this was extremely arousing. I had never heard of such a thing and was somewhat taken back by the force of my response.

I realized instantly the power she would have if she understood this, and we were in a relationship. I also wondered if I was weird or a sick for having those feelings. I also understood that if we were in a relationship, and she was aware of my response, I wouldn’t stand a chance of directing its course. She play me like a cello and take it wherever she wanted.

I also realized that if she and the guy they she was with we’re both ‘in the know’ and agreed to do this, the strength of my response and therefore of her hand would increase exponentially. It would be impossible for me th mount any defense.

And that still isn’t considering the whole micropenis thing.

From an early age I have always fantasised about humiliation, CFNM scenarios and the like. Around puberty this became penis size humiliation [note I don't say small penis humiliation as I am fully aware that I am of average endowment but I love to be told this is not enough]. This was piqued In my early teen years when my best friend at the time - who I know to be well endowed – wooed a girl I had grown up with and who had grown into a teenage beauty queen.

I was raised by a single mother whereas he was raised by a single/alpha father.

At one point my friend and I [high school age at the time] were arguing over who had the bigger penis when my female friend said you could tell a guy's endowment from the size of his hands. We of course immediately held our palm's up to each other’s and it was evident he had a considerable advantage in both length and width. It was so hot to think that all three of us in the room were aware of how much bigger he was than me - her smirk afterward said it all and would inspire many of my fledgling masturbation sessions.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
My wife talked about her past when we were in our talking phase. She wanted to hook up with a friend before we were actually in a relationship. I said not if you want to be with me, and she actually respected my wishes. About a year later, I started to think about it more and realized…. You idiot lol.

She says she’s glad she didn’t hook up with him, but I really kick myself for saying no lol. I asked her if she had the messages still and she didn’t. She’s not big on dirty talk, but realizing she sent him those photos hours before I got them is super hot. She didn’t realize that she told me she was gonna hang out with him before, and I knew what she was planning. When she cancelled on him, we had our date. I asked if she considered both of us in one day (she was planning to fuck him fully and I only got a blowjob on the first date), and she said she thought about it, but she wanted a relationship with me more than a hookup. Again, I still kick myself for not encouraging it.

I always considered myself a jealous guy until a past girlfriend cheated on me with a one night stand.
Much to my surprise I felt sexually excited and wanted to know all the details, she was very hesitant to tell me initially but eventually opened-up.
We later enjoyed our first 3some with one of my friends.

My next girlfriend was keen on cheating but not in my company, so it didn’t happen.

My next girlfriend, was very reluctant but eventually she tried it and loved the experience. I married this one and we’ve never looked back :)

Mine started with me liking to see my ex wife wearing a very skimpy string bikini in front of guys and watching the looks and responses in general. it went from there to her blowing our best man to her fucking 5 guys while on a Mexico trip with her sister. a different guy every night . her sister was pissed that she did that. Kim told Cathy that I wanted her to fuck as many guys as she wanted to and she wanted to make me happy. and did it ever.

When did you first realize that you like the lifestyle ? For me it when I met my first wife….had only been date a week when she came to m house crying. I asked her in…why are you crying…..she sobbed telling me she was knocked up. A one night stand knocked her up doesn’t even know his name now your goin to leave me. Took her hand and walked her to the bedroom. Told her the only thing I am leaving is my cum in you you nasty slut. While I fucked heri made her tell me about the night he fucked her……….. yep should have know then😂😂😂😂
For me it was when I first met my wife and we slept together. I asked her about who was the last man she slept with and when. She said a few weeks ago right before she met me. I asked her about their sex and how good it was. Their relationship was just sex but she said she liked me and doesn't want to continue seeing him. I said was the sex good she said yes very good. I told her It would be very hot if she would see him again and them come fuck me right after while his cum was still hot in her pussy. She felt very weird but I assured her it would turn me on big time so she did it. A few day later she fucked him and got in her car and called me right away and said im coming over. Well needless to say her pussy was full of cum it was very hot and I think I started to fall for her then. We then went on to have a few more get togethers with other men. Then she met my best man for our wedding well needless to say my best man took my wife before me on our wedding night. It was certainly a night to remember.

Years ago we were at a party at a friend's house. I noticed my wife engaged in conversation with a good looking guy. Later still at the party I noticed they were both not there. I then saw my wife coming down the stairs buttoning her blouse. The young man came down the stairs a few minutes later. I had a hardon the rest of the night. I never asked her and she never told me but she knew I knew. She was free to do as she pleased from that point on.

My wife is young, only 22. When I met her she was 19 and we got married very fast. I had asked her about other guys she had messed with, and she explained that she got her pussy eaten out by one in his car and tried to fuck one guy but she couldn’t take it. Instead of getting jealous I got super turned on but hid it for almost a year before I brought it up. We fantasized and role played for about another year, and then this year we just decided to do it after some drunk swinging with some friends of ours. Since then, she’s had sex with 6 different guys. We’re trying to do more but having trouble finding time to

Wife had had several guys before we married so I knew she liked to fuck. After we married we went to a party on a Saturday night, the next morning the phone was ringing and my wife woke me up. She had a robe on that was open and naked under it. She said there was a man in the living room and I needed to tell him to go home. It was the guy from the party the night before. After he left she told me he followed us home and he fucked her most of the night. Her knees were carpet burnt from doggy style on the floor. I was hooked and had her tell me everything that happened. I think I fucked her three times that day.

Last edited:
We were very happily Married and life was good except one little unsatisfying thing. I have a below average small dick and cum within a couple minutes. The only way I could make my wife orgasm was me going down on her using a much larger than me dildo. She had mentioned to me early in our relationship of the Black guys she had dated in collage and how they made her cum vaginally with long fuck sessions. I'd always get a boner while she'd tell me these stories when we had more than a few drinks.
I think we were married about seven years and we ran into one of her collage squeezes she had told me about, he was a gentleman the entire time but as they hugged goodby it was more than a friendly kiss goodby. I don't know what happened I felt this rush almost like an electrical shock, I got instantly hard and couldn't stop thinking about her with him in collage fucking her and her cumming from his cock. A few weeks had gone by we'd been partying at home apparently the drinks gave me enough courage to bring up the question, do you ever think of your time with him?

She paused a bit and said "I do Honey", so we just talked about what the sex was like with him she said she seen I'd got a boner before and now talking about it again so she just came out with it if she could see him again, we were pretty buzzed. My heart was pounding, I asked her would it be OK if I was there she said, "I'll ask him."
He said yes with the condition I sit in a chair and just watch. I'll never forget that night ever. It change our lives together forever that was twenty years ago, still married still happy things have progressed a lot over the years look at my avatar. Oh, I found out after that first night she had called him "just to catch up" He told her how he had thought about her many times and he would love to have sex with her again.
I don't remember how many times I came with my little two finger tugger watching them that night he was there a good three hours!
Another thing I'll never forget is when he was leaving my wife hugged and kissed him deep and said looking at his crotch
"I want more of that!" She did, they played together for over ten years, he was great. She has two long time "Boyfriends" she plays with now.
No regrets, we're both still very, very happily Married.

Attachments​

When I was young I was dating a sex mad Red head and she took my virginity when we were both 18, but she was so sex mad that I couldn't keep up with her so I sent her to my mates house for a few nights. After she wore him out he sent her to another of our mates house for a few nights and he invited a few of his friends to help him out. The following Friday she came back to my house and we had sex for a full 2 days. While we were having sex she told me about the others she had been fucking all week and I couldn't stop cumming as she told me. I was more turned on by what she was telling me and describing in detail what they did with her than actually having sex.
After sue had gone back home (Sue lived 50mls away) I ended up dating another girl in the same town as sue called Chez. By then I had a car and we comuted between each other. One day she asked me how I got on during the week without sex, I told her I had a good right hand and without a flinch she said "how about seeing other people while we are apart". Straight away my cock went rigid and precum was weeping out. So we agreed that we could see other people, but we had to be clear and honest when we tell each other what we did. So it went better than I expected. I started seeing a girl that was already in a relationship, but he wasn't interested in sex and Chez was working behind a bar and was getting laid virtually every night so the stories that came back were amazing. She was seeing 2 of her managers at her day job and seeing customers after the bar closed so her pussy was very busy. She really got off on my sexcapades as so did I on hers. After a couple of years the relationship seemed to peeter out, but by then I was hooked on my partners having sex without my presence. I tried to convince any lady I got with that it was a nice thing for me, but a lot didn't see it that way until I got with my first wife. She was drop dead gorgeous and as fit as a butchers dog. Anyway that's another story, but that's how I got hooked on my partners having sex behind my back