When Fantasy Is Reality

Jun 10, 2017
Midwest USA
When Fantasy Is Reality

39ACEC7F-C446-4CB3-9B36-6EBCD6336BB3.jpeg

I have had difficulty in the past when I see some post about us cuckolds as living a fantasy or cuckolding is a fantasy which to me says they understand nothing about who we are inside. I often say as in my signature “cuckold is not my fantasy but as a cuckold I do have fantasies”. This thread is my attempt to tell our story in a fantasy way so that I can show pictures of my wife’s adventures without exposing her reality identity. So here I will tell our story in that fantasy type way. I hope these works as in having the pictures go from reality to a fantasy type exposer and I f there is interest I may share some of them in their true clarity.

D4B63FB1-3B6C-436E-9F18-921B7C43E843.jpeg

For twenty years my wife Lee and I lead a vanilla lifestyle in raising a family with all that comes with that. Our sex life was good for both of us but as the years came and went we added some kink which included role playing more specifically male-female-male situations. My wife would get super aroused during vaginal intercourse while I fingered her ass especially when I suggested that how hot it would be to have another man to help with double penetration. Also when we used vibrating sexual aids larger than my cock I would tend to talk about her being with other large guy scenarios.

When using the lager sexual aids I could see that it reached areas that I could not no matter how hard I tried to include different positions with me being of average penis size. The thing is since we started dating seeing her getting super aroused and orgasm is what sent me over the moon in ecstasy. Through the years I found myself not caring on my sexual pleasure because I knew that came with fulfilling hers.

8D3BB028-55C4-4C91-B17B-7DA972E91C84.jpeg

I always was able to sexually fulfill my wife according to her her but slowly through the years I came to the realization that I could never hit some of her super sensitive spots. This evolved into me longing to make our fantasy become a reality to include another man pleasuring my wife. I started talking to her about this but she needed time so the usual couple years pass by before she decided she may like the attention from other men as well.

As we narrowed things down in our search for another guy to join us my wife informs me that she was very uncomfortable being sexual with another guy in front of me. Her being without me there certainly change the scenario for me and threw me a bit. I didn’t say no and she assured me that in short time she would be more comfortable with a threesome. This is when I figured out that I was a full fledged Cuckold as when I ran the scenarios through my head I was getting off just thinking about it. What made it better was she was including me in her search, communications, prepping for a date and eventual being there for the first meet ups.

From here we switch from our evolving fantasy to our new reality of her being a hot-wife and me a hot-wife worshiping cuckold. I plan to share many of our adventures to include our first experience, typical meet-up dates and special guys of hers.

2AFB9919-2A0C-4E37-8E3E-41D2267DC1D8.jpeg

So please join our reality and one of my fantasies in sharing those adventures.

Let’s do it, now what!

Who, what, when and where do we go from here to make this happen. Trying to figure out her comfort as in meeting online, bar or a club was going to be the key. I decided to go at it from every angle but very slowly and lots of communication along the way. I set us up on a few sites to include dating and swinger sites. This meant first taking a crash course on how things worked in the dating world and the swinging world as both are very different. Then figuring out if we even fit in as a hotwife/cuckold in either community as far as being accepted.

B3994FCA-FBAC-40AE-BDC2-916C9F8A705F.jpeg

The sites came first because I could join and update the profile as we went along to include the need to take some pictures to hopefully see if there was interest. I always enjoyed photography but only as an interest or small hobby without the great expense of equipment and enjoyed posing people as a group or individually. So I made sure there was a decent background especially one that kind of went with Lee’s choice of lingerie. Lee really enjoyed looking nice when she went out and lived the attention she would get so she loved trying on different lingerie to pose with and was excited to see if she would get any attention at all. Something we quickly learned was we both enjoyed putting together a photo shoot of her and we feed each other ideas for a theme.

AC180F3F-EA35-4037-B745-99E3C009F4B4.jpeg

Well we quickly learned that she was overwhelmingly desired in both communities since she has a pussy. We got so many responses so quickly that we couldn’t answer the request or look over the numerous profiles in a timely manner and felt like we were hurting the feelings by not keeping up. It got to be too much for us being new and not have meet anyone yet. Most weeded themselves out mostly because lack of patience even when we stated she needed that while others felt the need to talk very voguer on what they wanted to do to her sexually in a classless way. Lee likes for her guys to have some class and know how to treat a women but know others need the other so each their own. Her first profile picture which got tons of responses even with no face

4F5C1FA0-3364-4E61-9E25-B9ED8086C49B.jpeg

The bar thing was not her thing as she didn’t want to be left alone in fear some creep would latch on and ruin it so we only went out to a couple places. That only resulted in having her point out guys she thought would interest her and us going home to have some hot role playing sex. Not complaining one bit but not the result I was hopping for.

Next up was actually going to a swingers club to see how that works and hopefully having some sex with her in one of the special rooms even if it was only the two of us. Unfortunately the night we went it was slower as another club in the area was having a event elsewhere. Not sure why but she shook like a leaf most of the time and right before midnight when things start to happen she wanted to leave and practically ran out of the place.

The online sites seemed to be where we were heading as in comfort levels for Lee. We did however got a invite from one of the swinger sites to attend a Halloween Hotel Party, I convinced Lee that I heard it was like a big party with DJs and no pressure but it would be fun and promised nothing would happen and no pressure. It was a blast and seen some pretty erotic things happening around we got mildly daring and went to the room and fucked like crazy I mean we both went to another level, I guess that environment put our vanilla guard down.

E84E529C-5F1C-4498-BEDA-499404ABFE31.jpeg

Next update she’ll narrow it down.

It’s settled this is the one.

So it’s been a couple or few months process so far and finding the right guy to be Lee’s first gentlemen is well underway. We figured out that the swinger site gentlemen mostly seemed to be very experienced but didn’t have the patience so most weeded themselves out. The regular dating sites or booty call sites had very eager guys who would do anything for the opportunity so they would say and agree to anything just to find out as she talked to them about getting together they had questions about me and my role. Basically if would I be home, so they said one thing but got cold feet as things got closer. Lee enjoyed the attention she was getting and in turn wanted more pictures to add which I loved to do. When I took pictures of her in the outfits I enjoyed the thought of why we were doing this and the thoughts of her wearing these outfits when she is with other men.

105A0335-829E-4BB2-ACEA-39E7056E5758.jpeg

She monitored the sites a lot and loved to talk to me about the conversations she was having as if I was one of her girlfriends she would confide in. She would often call and tell me something one of the guys said and ask me what I thought she would say back.

A9DF8641-6A77-4765-8916-5D5DE52EE061.jpeg

At this point she had narrowed things down to a few guys so more private conversation started with text messages which put me more in the dark on the conversations other than what she shared with me. This enviably led to afternoon selfie picture sharing back and forth.

FB8F352D-F321-4BA7-BD63-EF1FEE674DC4.jpeg

I was so horny but not trying to show my eagerness too much and resorted to jerking off to the idea of this happening especially now that I seen the type of guys she likes and what they looked like. I will admit I snuck to get her phone out every few days to read some of the text, I really enjoyed her sex talk of what they enjoy and was shocked to see some of the selfie pictures she was sending while I was at work.

1451B3A8-D647-4C4C-BD4A-AC1B3AEF9A80.jpeg

Then it happened, one of the guys she was sure she wanted to meet with first sent her a picture while he was at work that scared her a bit because Lee is a very petite person and is not a size queen at all.

9C2AE0FC-98F1-4ACB-8661-9B498240B13B.jpeg

I remember the phone call very well when he sent that picture as she was in disbelief. Lee was intrigued as she has never been with anyone so endowed but worried he may hurt her. We talked it over and she decided to continue the conversation and plan an actual date to meet.

Next update will be about that first meet-up with fantasy pictures of course almost like you were there.

You’re welcome Bobby75 thanks for telling me.

Mike you are welcome as well and it’s guys like you who enjoy reading real true stories of one such couple of many that makes me want to share our adventures thus far.

Reactions: genuinepleasure
It’s settled this is the one.

So it’s been a couple or few months process so far and finding the right guy to be Lee’s first gentlemen is well underway. We figured out that the swinger site gentlemen mostly seemed to be very experienced but didn’t have the patience so most weeded themselves out. The regular dating sites or booty call sites had very eager guys who would do anything for the opportunity so they would say and agree to anything just to find out as she talked to them about getting together they had questions about me and my role. Basically if would I be home, so they said one thing but got cold feet as things got closer. Lee enjoyed the attention she was getting and in turn wanted more pictures to add which I loved to do. When I took pictures of her in the outfits I enjoyed the thought of why we were doing this and the thoughts of her wearing these outfits when she is with other men.

View attachment 85692

She monitored the sites a lot and loved to talk to me about the conversations she was having as if I was one of her girlfriends she would confide in. She would often call and tell me something one of the guys said and ask me what I thought she would say back.

View attachment 85695

At this point she had narrowed things down to a few guys so more private conversation started with text messages which put me more in the dark on the conversations other than what she shared with me. This enviably led to afternoon selfie picture sharing back and forth.

View attachment 85696

I was so horny but not trying to show my eagerness too much and resorted to jerking off to the idea of this happening especially now that I seen the type of guys she likes and what they looked like. I will admit I snuck to get her phone out every few days to read some of the text, I really enjoyed her sex talk of what they enjoy and was shocked to see some of the selfie pictures she was sending while I was at work.

View attachment 85697

Then it happened, one of the guys she was sure she wanted to meet with first sent her a picture while he was at work that scared her a bit because Lee is a very petite person and is not a size queen at all.

View attachment 85698

I remember the phone call very well when he sent that picture as she was in disbelief. Lee was intrigued as she has never been with anyone so endowed but worried he may hurt her. We talked it over and she decided to continue the conversation and plan an actual date to meet.

Next update will be about that first meet-up with fantasy pictures of course almost like you were there.
Which swinger sites do you guys like the most, or had the most success with?

Tough question as it depends what you are looking for. In our case we were only looking for a male for Lee so the offers from single males, married males and even couples reached out with interest on a regular basis. That changes if it’s for both and what you are into. We had ether luck by updating photos and updating a thoughtful profile on a regular basis.

As for sites it really comes down to where you live for which is best for you. SLS is more national and international that has tons of resources and opportunities such as parties and trips. Although those require long distance travel. Add to that sometimes we get responses from far away which doesn’t do us much good.

A local swinger site gives you local places and event parties closer to home. If you are a single male you won’t get many of those invites as swingers want to swap unless it’s the lady who is interested they will always make room for single females or the wife of a cuck.
Depending on the interest of this thread I will eventually get to our single male regular of interest joining us at a swingers event. Unfortunately some local area swingers sites suck while others really rock and you can get to know others in your area as friends and not as romantic interest. For us SZC central is our personal favorite.

We have success with all the sites in interest and I can’t think of one she hasn’t meet someone from. As soon as we say one is better then a good one comes from the other site. So just be open.

I feel I am starting to ramble so I’ll stop but if you have a follow up question please feel free to ask.

Tough question as it depends what you are looking for. In our case we were only looking for a male for Lee so the offers from single males, married males and even couples reached out with interest on a regular basis. That changes if it’s for both and what you are into. We had ether luck by updating photos and updating a thoughtful profile on a regular basis.

As for sites it really comes down to where you live for which is best for you. SLS is more national and international that has tons of resources and opportunities such as parties and trips. Although those require long distance travel. Add to that sometimes we get responses from far away which doesn’t do us much good.

A local swinger site gives you local places and event parties closer to home. If you are a single male you won’t get many of those invites as swingers want to swap unless it’s the lady who is interested they will always make room for single females or the wife of a cuck.
Depending on the interest of this thread I will eventually get to our single male regular of interest joining us at a swingers event. Unfortunately some local area swingers sites suck while others really rock and you can get to know others in your area as friends and not as romantic interest. For us SZC central is our personal favorite.

We have success with all the sites in interest and I can’t think of one she hasn’t meet someone from. As soon as we say one is better then a good one comes from the other site. So just be open.

I feel I am starting to ramble so I’ll stop but if you have a follow up question please feel free to ask.
I like the area of rambling, I’m very comfortable there. Me and the wife haven’t done anything serious such as actually swinging. It’s hard because we’ve met people online that act like 17 year olds and have no passion. We’d like to start with just pics and vids, then (if wife oks it) meeting up. But so far, everyone is so quick to want to fuck. We yearn for longevity with someone who we can have a “relationship “ with. What do the acronyms stand for in regards to the sites you’ve mentioned, and how can we go into a “private” mode if it’s available?

First of all what I say here is off the cuff as if we were sitting having a beer chatting so basically take what I say in with a grain of friendly salt.

First of there are sooo many who love the picture vids thing which is fine as it gives anonymity for those sharing which worries me if the person on the other end who they are. My best advice is know who you guys are and what you want hen write a profile that spells it out not always crude unless that’s what you want. My wife wants a working guy that has a bit of class and dignity about himself. No that doesn’t mean professional white collar as she has had those and bartenders but what they did have in common was class and self respect.
The ones who respond to what you write are the ones who are interested in a connection versus a booty call.

On the swinging sites and some dating sites you get some guys who are over confident which is a turn off and sure if themselves which turns some women away and their husbands too, they forget sometimes the couple is a team. Mean while other gentlemen who have the looks, a good package and talent know they are desired so they don’t bother with long time consuming potentials. So that leaves you with a smaller pool. Talk of the swinging sites as interest and I do suggest it highly and find a club or hotel takeover event and go just to explore with no intention of getting picked up or participating. No one expects you to do anything at those events but things do go on. Now house parties there is an expectation that the couple participate otherwise why are you there which is small in numbers than a whole hotel full of swingers. Some places around the country are quite so that would reguire some traveling. Her in the MIDWEST there are plenty of clubs and parties to keep it interesting year round. I only talk about that as I think it would be a great way to get more comfortable as I n being around other like minded couples.

It seems to take forever to get a good decent guy sometimes but if you don’t stay true then you are settling and for us guys we need to remind ourselves our hotwife deserves better. We want a amazing experience for them not just a so so experience. No easy quick way but like everything else you will get what you want if your put the time and effort in. Maybe not as quick but sometimes we get lucky.

Not sure this site is ok with giving out the names of those sites in a thread so I will message you ours. Which our favorite would not work in your area well but you can look around if you choose so you can hopefully find one that offers similar opportunities.

First of all what I say here is off the cuff as if we were sitting having a beer chatting so basically take what I say in with a grain of friendly salt.

First of there are sooo many who love the picture vids thing which is fine as it gives anonymity for those sharing which worries me if the person on the other end who they are. My best advice is know who you guys are and what you want hen write a profile that spells it out not always crude unless that’s what you want. My wife wants a working guy that has a bit of class and dignity about himself. No that doesn’t mean professional white collar as she has had those and bartenders but what they did have in common was class and self respect.
The ones who respond to what you write are the ones who are interested in a connection versus a booty call.

On the swinging sites and some dating sites you get some guys who are over confident which is a turn off and sure if themselves which turns some women away and their husbands too, they forget sometimes the couple is a team. Mean while other gentlemen who have the looks, a good package and talent know they are desired so they don’t bother with long time consuming potentials. So that leaves you with a smaller pool. Talk of the swinging sites as interest and I do suggest it highly and find a club or hotel takeover event and go just to explore with no intention of getting picked up or participating. No one expects you to do anything at those events but things do go on. Now house parties there is an expectation that the couple participate otherwise why are you there which is small in numbers than a whole hotel full of swingers. Some places around the country are quite so that would reguire some traveling. Her in the MIDWEST there are plenty of clubs and parties to keep it interesting year round. I only talk about that as I think it would be a great way to get more comfortable as I n being around other like minded couples.

It seems to take forever to get a good decent guy sometimes but if you don’t stay true then you are settling and for us guys we need to remind ourselves our hotwife deserves better. We want a amazing experience for them not just a so so experience. No easy quick way but like everything else you will get what you want if your put the time and effort in. Maybe not as quick but sometimes we get lucky.

Not sure this site is ok with giving out the names of those sites in a thread so I will message you ours. Which our favorite would not work in your area well but you can look around if you choose so you can hopefully find one that offers similar opportunities.
Thank you for the advice, we truly appreciate the insight. We both agree with what you’ve said, I think that’s why we haven’t done anything. We both truly value and respect each other’s opinion and don’t want to ruin what we have, rather “upgrade” our sexual life with what we deem as fantasy and nothing more. How do we “private” message others on this site? It’s our first time here. Any help would be appreciated!

Well I sent you one so find that link and just respond back.

I was going to include this in this thread but it seems appropriate to say so now. Many have warned us about protential problems that we could have being in the lifestyle to include one leaving the other. Here’s the thing with us there is such a small chance that will happen with us and we both know it. She gets what she likes and I enjoy the I can give and let her have that. Not many guys can do that but what is so much more than that is we had a lifetime together. Raised children, lost parents and sadly a child too. We have done so much together that we have become almost as one. It’s hard and even comes across arrogantly confident to say but we are in this together till the end. That takes years upon years to get to and if we were younger before we did this I couldn’t be that confident. Everything is a trade off, less fear of breaking up but too old to be running naked in public.

You guys sound a lot like us and that communication will serve you well

Let’s meet for lunch!

As the lead in says “Let’s meet for lunch” means this is a huge step along our hot-wife journey and before this day is over Lee will be set on a clear path to allowing herself the pleasures of taking advantage of a cuckold husband.

Lee insisted that she get to know someone a bit online and through text which is now accomplished. She insisted that her first meet would be in a public place and myself present so we are in motion on this accomplishment. We were both filled with so many emotions which took away from the joy of her getting ready like I always have heard about. I kept telling myself the first time only happens once so let it go and just roll with it. For some reason something told me to take a picture of her in route.

F5D6C5F7-1C9C-498D-8BAF-F7BFCB7E6AFE.jpeg

A bit about him, he is a head mechanic supervisor for a large company that owns a lot of aircrafts. His days off fall during the week which is a plus for us but making the first meet a bit of a challenge. So on a Saturday afternoon during his very long lunch he scheduled himself he meets us at a popular local root beer car hop place.

Lee was already in the backseat when he pulled up next to us in the back lot. It takes him a second to get out then slides in the backseat with the wife. It was a bit awkward for him and ourselves as he was new to this type of hookup. I have always been able to carry a conversation with anyone and know how to get them to open up so it didn’t take long for those nerves to melt away. The conversation between the two took off and no one they wanted anything for lunch. I suggested I drive for a bit and both eagerly agreed so off I went.

It wasn’t long before the conversation switched to kissing which was hot and exciting on its own especially because it meant things were going very well obviously. More than that it was right then when I realized how turned on I get seeing and hearing my wife kiss another man. I had always focused more of the intercourse versus her kissing a guy so this was a wonderful revelation and in a way was an early sign that I wouldn’t be jealous or upset of what I was witnessing. I found a closed business and parked in the lot in a way that it wouldn’t make either of them feel uncomfortable continuing with their time together.

The kissing turned into touchy feelly while I stayed focused looking forward out the front but screaming with excitement knowing how well this was going and further than I could have hoped for on this first meet. I hear my wife making sounds which meant he was playing with my wife under her skirt. I then hear his zipper and her talking with him about his large cock. Again looking forward not to be too much of a distraction but was able to snap a picture using a selfie stick of my wife going down on him. Love the evidence of myself sitting in the front with a blue shirt on while capturing her being intimate in the backseat.

0FA1CA59-6665-42C6-B21E-136C28F3886C.jpeg

After a bit he apologized about not getting fully hard and after reassurance from my wife they kiss some more and he feels her up.

2CFF4A6E-9CC8-4C05-894C-ED40A0DBF116.jpeg

He strokes himself a bit getting himself hard and then my wife goes down on him. I am in shocked as she kept telling me she wasn’t going to be going this far with him today.

101AEAA2-ACC9-419F-BA6F-4F5003988DCC.jpeg

This goes on for a bit but he couldn’t get off and apologized saying he was nervous which I could understand. The wife reassured him on the way back to the restaurant that she enjoyed her time and would love to see him again. Knowing how nervous he was I suggested a day I knew I had to work for a second meet-up for them. It was killing me because I wanted to be there but at the same time I knew she was comfortable with him. A second date was scheduled as he got out of the car.

85756BAA-F1BF-4D60-BCFB-9FA48943FF05.jpeg

So we go home and Lee is smiling ear to ear and going on about how get of a kisser he is. My dick was so hard and throbbing and for the first time our cuckold teasing session had a face and I knew she was thinking of him while she teased me. That is a memory I’ll never forget and certainly will cherish.

Second date from a different perspective but every bit picturesque.

Thank you Mike and rest assure I do know how lucky I am to be able to live my desire. I do know it could have been just as easy that our rolls could have been reversed. I enjoy telling the adventures in a way for myself but share them with you because I enjoy giving an Singh’s to those who unfortunately have to live through others for a look into a real hotwife/cuck relationship.

Prettymommy seriously it’s post like yours who make me want to hurry up and get the next adventure posted sooner than later. Very glad you you enjoy the picture style as I do as well so I can better share a visual adventure in a way I couldn’t do otherwise. Looking forward a few more adventures down the road in telling how we meet new guys at our home. Most of those meet ups went with a certain plan for the evening while others had a special twist thrown in. Anyway I have wanted to share our home adventures for a while and look forward to getting to that part soon.