When is too old?

playfulpair

Couple
I have a question, for the guys, girls, couples that have been in the lifestyle for, say at least a few years... we've been in this well over 10 years. My wife is getting to the point where she is considering stopping this... retiring if you will. She feels that we might be too old and that she isnt as attractvie as she was. i of course totally disagree... anyone been in this spot yet?

we are both in our early 60's now.

I have a question, for the guys, girls, couples that have been in the lifestyle for, say at least a few years... we've been in this well over 10 years. My wife is getting to the point where she is considering stopping this... retiring if you will. She feels that we might be too old and that she isnt as attractvie as she was. i of course totally disagree... anyone been in this spot yet?

we are both in our early 60's now.
Keep going, never too old.

Interesting topic. I was just about to post the same question. We are in our mid seventies but still going strong in the sex department..we had regular nights set aside at least twice a week and I did share my lovely wife some years back but I have been also wondering if there are guys out there who would help out again. Back then both her lovers were younger than her...the first about 6 years and then a 35 year old when she was fifty. She had no trouble then and is still very attractive and has a figure most teenagers would dies for.....but the grey hair could be a put off to some and understandably so. I know there are guys who would say yes just for the sex but we want more than that....respect and genuine friendship above all would be paramount. Not sure how these sites work but it would be interesting to hear from other older folk who are still sharing