When is too old?

At 59, I'm still doing my 61 yo husband nightly. He has shared me with his friends and/or some smart bulls whenever he can. We also has a good nightly support from our 30 yo and unmarried step daughter. At the moment, a 47 yo bull whose wife of 20 marriage just passed away. He has now accepted the active woman's role during copulation, and seeing cowgirl ride and face-sitting as something he wouldn't go without.

Interesting topic. I was just about to post the same question. We are in our mid seventies but still going strong in the sex department..we had regular nights set aside at least twice a week and I did share my lovely wife some years back but I have been also wondering if there are guys out there who would help out again. Back then both her lovers were younger than her...the first about 6 years and then a 35 year old when she was fifty. She had no trouble then and is still very attractive and has a figure most teenagers would dies for.....but the grey hair could be a put off to some and understandably so. I know there are guys who would say yes just for the sex but we want more than that....respect and genuine friendship above all would be paramount. Not sure how these sites work but it would be interesting to hear from other older folk who are still sharing
should be no problem finding guys for her. my wife was shared for the first time at age 72. i placed an adv. in a couple of sites, like this one. we had about a dozen responses from guys as young as 22. i joked we should introduce him to our granddaughter.

her first was age 50, younger than both of our boys.

Interesting topic. I was just about to post the same question. We are in our mid seventies but still going strong in the sex department..we had regular nights set aside at least twice a week and I did share my lovely wife some years back but I have been also wondering if there are guys out there who would help out again. Back then both her lovers were younger than her...the first about 6 years and then a 35 year old when she was fifty. She had no trouble then and is still very attractive and has a figure most teenagers would dies for.....but the grey hair could be a put off to some and understandably so. I know there are guys who would say yes just for the sex but we want more than that....respect and genuine friendship above all would be paramount. Not sure how these sites work but it would be interesting to hear from other older folk who are still sharing
I meet with a couple who are in their mid 70's and they won't be stopping anytime soon. I'm 70 and the three of us are respectful of each other and just enjoy each other's company. We've been meeting for 8+ years now and enjoy it immensely.

I meet with a couple who are in their mid 70's and they won't be stopping anytime soon. I'm 70 and the three of us are respectful of each other and just enjoy each other's company. We've been meeting for 8+ years now and enjoy it immensely.
Older wives need a lot of cock as well. Older husbands love seeing their wives fucked hard and filled and are much quicker to want to suck cock and clean up.