When is too old?

I agree. They need to be fucked just like all the younger women.
We started playing a little when she was mid-40's but as 50 approached she got more adventurous and wild; playing often with coworkers and friends. I'm told from younger bucks that she fucks and rides them as well and sometimes better than any 25 year old they've been with.
Last night she wanted to go out a bit and became preoccupied with a new guy....I was sent this pic later on after mtg up with a 38 year old!
Short answer....never too told and 50/60 year Milfs are the new 30 year old hot Mom. 2022-8-13.jpeg

I have a question, for the guys, girls, couples that have been in the lifestyle for, say at least a few years... we've been in this well over 10 years. My wife is getting to the point where she is considering stopping this... retiring if you will. She feels that we might be too old and that she isnt as attractvie as she was. i of course totally disagree... anyone been in this spot yet?

we are both in our early 60's now.
Well age has nothing to do with some guys , I am 70 an ex cuckold, bisexual, and I have no problem finding guys that want to get drained , one way or the other . So if she’s worried about a few wrinkles , or a few lbs it really doesn’t matter , it’s more about attitude and skills.

At 59, I'm still doing my 61 yo husband nightly. He has shared me with his friends and/or some smart bulls whenever he can. We also has a good nightly support from our 30 yo and unmarried step daughter. At the moment, a 47 yo bull whose wife of 20 marriage just passed away. He has now accepted the active woman's role during copulation, and seeing cowgirl ride and face-sitting as something he wouldn't go without.
I wish i can see ur 59 y body

I have a question, for the guys, girls, couples that have been in the lifestyle for, say at least a few years... we've been in this well over 10 years. My wife is getting to the point where she is considering stopping this... retiring if you will. She feels that we might be too old and that she isnt as attractvie as she was. i of course totally disagree... anyone been in this spot yet?

we are both in our early 60's now.
I'll stop when I have no desire for sex anymore, for now I feel way younger than I am. Don't overthink it, just enjoy your life the best way you can.

We started playing a little when she was mid-40's but as 50 approached she got more adventurous and wild; playing often with coworkers and friends. I'm told from younger bucks that she fucks and rides them as well and sometimes better than any 25 year old they've been with.
Last night she wanted to go out a bit and became preoccupied with a new guy....I was sent this pic later on after mtg up with a 38 year old!
Short answer....never too told and 50/60 year Milfs are the new 30 year old hot Mom. View attachment 934352
She’s like a well aged wine that keeps getting better.

Reactions: playfulpair
Unless a woman has some king of medical/physical problem, they are never too old Take longer to get them wet but the wait is worth it. And they all appreciate cock more than ever because they get it so seldom. I volunteer for Meals on Wheels and often make "deliveries" separate from the food.

Reactions: playfulpair