When sharing your wife does the other guy watch ?

This is typically how it would go for me and a couple I was with. We would take turns with her back and forth. We normally took turns cumming in her first since we both liked sloppy seconds. Me and her husband always enjoyed watching each other pump our loads in her.

We would take a break, slow make out sessions back and forth with her while we fingered her cummed up pussy. We would be hard again pretty quick. Second round would normally include dvp at some point and we both would cum a second time in her.
Exactly how we roll....

Reactions: WaltHardman
Does the Other Guy Watch As I Enjoy My Wife while He Catches His Breath?

He’s little choice as on both sides of the room I had mirror doors fitted to the wardrobe doors as a treat for her as she loves to watch herself being fucked in real time and full sized. Short of leaving the room he’s not going to avoid watching us and we frequently all find ourselves looking at the same reflection shown in the mirror doors.

In our case, it’s common for the other guy to watch KK and I engage in sex during the encounter. I’m guessing, but I’d say I’m present for something like 70% - 75% of KK’s encounters.

Within that range, my role varies from passive voyeur to active participant. What happens during an encounter varies based on KK’s mood, the nature of the man, or men participating, and other factors. This is especially true if the encounter has some sort of role-play or fantasy realization theme.

Setting the details aside, KK is an exhibitionist at heart. She loves, craves showing off, being watched, performing - I totally get off on being watched. It is insanely erotic to perform with KK for an audience, from one to many men, watching us fuck and suck while they stroke and comment.

When we do a new guy in an mmf, we go to a motel, go inside the room, and first have some wine and relax. Then I ask her to start and she gets up in the room in front of me and takes the new guy with her and they start - kissing, fondling, undressing. Then I ask him to sit in the chair by the bed and watch me eat her and make her cum. That's a huge turn on for a new guy to see. Then we switch - and I sit in the chair and watch him make her cum. And hearing her noises is s huge deal. Then we start the fucking.

It depends on the guy/girl and the mood. With our repeats the encounter can last for several hours, with he and I taking turns or engaging in a full-on mfm. The guy pretty much always watches us getting it on before he's ready to go with her again. First-timers really depend on the guy. But I'm always happy for an audience and she's always happy if they stick around for another round!