When the wife and her boyfriend are trying to conceive

Oct 20, 2019
Austin, TX
I just posed on another thread and I wanted to get some feedback on this topic.

I was in a situation in the past where my wife was actively trying to have a baby with her boyfriend.

For the men who have had the pleasure of this same scenario: What was going through your mind while this was happening? I was only able to have condom sex with the wife (even though I had a vasectomy), did you get restricted as well?

For the women to were trying to conceive: How did it feel to you knowing that another man was seeding you and you were allowing and accepting to it?

Bdriver

Male
Dec 6, 2019
Denver area
Many of my wives bf's have been my buddy's I served with while in the military. Quite a few of them, my wife, and I, would have loved having their babies.

Unfortunately, my wife was born with a form of PCOS (Polysystic Ovarian Syndrome). She simply doesn't produce an egg. Many doctors have told her it is literally impossible for her to get pregnant. Nevertheless, she still feels the urge.

So, yes. There have been many times, in our past, where my wife was actively trying to get pregnant from her bf. I would have been excited as hell, if one of my buds got my wife pregnant.

Jun 18, 2019
WV

I was in a situation in the past where my wife was actively trying to have a baby with her boyfriend.

For the men who have had the pleasure of this same scenario: What was going through your mind while this was happening? I was only able to have condom sex with the wife (even though I had a vasectomy), did you get restricted as well?

For the women to were trying to conceive: How did it feel to you knowing that another man was seeding you and you were allowing and accepting to it?
Indeed is a form of exclusivity! Hub many be allowed to fuck the wife if she needs to have the edge removed once in a while ... but hub not allow to cum directly in her regardless of his shooting blanks! Affirms his secondary value.

Bdriver

Male
Dec 6, 2019
Denver area

In my mind, extreme arousal was going on. I realize some may think that was the wrong reason to try to conceive, but I have no doubt my wife and I would have loved and nurtured that kid as if it were our own.

I had one buddy, in particular, that I was hoping would get my wife pregnant. My wife adored this guy as much as I did and she wanted to have his baby, as well. The three of us talked it over. He knew we wanted her to have his baby and he was fine with it. We made sure he knew that if they succeeded, he would be connected to us for life. They didn't succeed, yet we are still connected with him, nevertheless.

The two of them were exclusive for about 6 months. I was so aroused knowing he was filling my wife with his seed, everyday, that I actually enjoyed the denial. We would still do threesomes and my wife would still suck my dick, but only his cum was allowed in her pussy for about 6 months.

It was a learning experience for me. As GrandpaBull put it, it affirmed my secondary value.

I have no doubt that I own my wife's heart and I have for over 30 years. But when it came to sex, I wanted to be secondary in her life. I enjoy having sex with my wife and I'm always there if she needs it. But, I much prefer her having sex with men other than me. She struggled with that at first, but quickly started enjoying the freedom and variety it gave her.

Reactions: hotwifelexi

Nathaniel

Male
Dec 19, 2016
I would say a mix of nervous and excited. I loved to know that they were having sex to get her pregnant, but at the same time, almost always had a sense of inadequacy in a very arousing way. I was not allowed to have sex with her almost during her entire pregnancy, and when i was, she wanted to finish quickly, making her almost exclusively his. It sucked to be a third wheel, but i would masturbate like crazy when i got to listen to them, since i was also not allowed to watch because of how "sensitive" my wife was.