When the wife and her boyfriend are trying to conceive

Oct 20, 2019
Austin, TX
I just posed on another thread and I wanted to get some feedback on this topic.

I was in a situation in the past where my wife was actively trying to have a baby with her boyfriend.

For the men who have had the pleasure of this same scenario: What was going through your mind while this was happening? I was only able to have condom sex with the wife (even though I had a vasectomy), did you get restricted as well?

For the women to were trying to conceive: How did it feel to you knowing that another man was seeding you and you were allowing and accepting to it?

Many of my wives bf's have been my buddy's I served with while in the military. Quite a few of them, my wife, and I, would have loved having their babies.

Unfortunately, my wife was born with a form of PCOS (Polysystic Ovarian Syndrome). She simply doesn't produce an egg. Many doctors have told her it is literally impossible for her to get pregnant. Nevertheless, she still feels the urge.

So, yes. There have been many times, in our past, where my wife was actively trying to get pregnant from her bf. I would have been excited as hell, if one of my buds got my wife pregnant.

I was in a situation in the past where my wife was actively trying to have a baby with her boyfriend.

For the men who have had the pleasure of this same scenario: What was going through your mind while this was happening? I was only able to have condom sex with the wife (even though I had a vasectomy), did you get restricted as well?

For the women to were trying to conceive: How did it feel to you knowing that another man was seeding you and you were allowing and accepting to it?
Indeed is a form of exclusivity! Hub many be allowed to fuck the wife if she needs to have the edge removed once in a while ... but hub not allow to cum directly in her regardless of his shooting blanks! Affirms his secondary value.

Reactions: Cuckoldhubby

In my mind, extreme arousal was going on. I realize some may think that was the wrong reason to try to conceive, but I have no doubt my wife and I would have loved and nurtured that kid as if it were our own.

I had one buddy, in particular, that I was hoping would get my wife pregnant. My wife adored this guy as much as I did and she wanted to have his baby, as well. The three of us talked it over. He knew we wanted her to have his baby and he was fine with it. We made sure he knew that if they succeeded, he would be connected to us for life. They didn't succeed, yet we are still connected with him, nevertheless.

The two of them were exclusive for about 6 months. I was so aroused knowing he was filling my wife with his seed, everyday, that I actually enjoyed the denial. We would still do threesomes and my wife would still suck my dick, but only his cum was allowed in her pussy for about 6 months.

It was a learning experience for me. As GrandpaBull put it, it affirmed my secondary value.

I have no doubt that I own my wife's heart and I have for over 30 years. But when it came to sex, I wanted to be secondary in her life. I enjoy having sex with my wife and I'm always there if she needs it. But, I much prefer her having sex with men other than me. She struggled with that at first, but quickly started enjoying the freedom and variety it gave her.

I would say a mix of nervous and excited. I loved to know that they were having sex to get her pregnant, but at the same time, almost always had a sense of inadequacy in a very arousing way. I was not allowed to have sex with her almost during her entire pregnancy, and when i was, she wanted to finish quickly, making her almost exclusively his. It sucked to be a third wheel, but i would masturbate like crazy when i got to listen to them, since i was also not allowed to watch because of how "sensitive" my wife was.

Many of my wives bf's have been my buddy's I served with while in the military. Quite a few of them, my wife, and I, would have loved having their babies.

Unfortunately, my wife was born with a form of PCOS (Polysystic Ovarian Syndrome). She simply doesn't produce an egg. Many doctors have told her it is literally impossible for her to get pregnant. Nevertheless, she still feels the urge.

So, yes. There have been many times, in our past, where my wife was actively trying to get pregnant from her bf. I would have been excited as hell, if one of my buds got my wife pregnant.

We have a similar situation......my wife has a "tipped uterus" which makes it VERY hard for her to get pregnant...…..not impossible, we have one wonderful and very successful son together but he was WORK!! I mean DAILY, multiple times daily, laying on pillows after so sperm pooled at the mouth of her cervix, every drop of sperm I could produce went in her pussy even if it didn't start there and she would put her diaphragm in AFTER sex to hold my sperm inside of her.

As a result, my wife has a pregnancy risk fetish. She started having affairs when our Son was 2 years old (behind my back initially) and she was VERY lax in using her diaphragm with Lovers. She could easily be talked out of using it (she puts it in after they start playing around because it causes cramping), and its not long before getting pregnant is a LARGE part of her sex talk in her affairs. Her first affair was with a guy that had some medical background and they would play in his exam office on weekends or evenings and he would do "medical experiments" on her, like she would suck him off, hold the cum in her mouth and spit it in to a Toomey syringe, and he would then inseminate her like they do in fertility clinics!! If their affair had lasted longer I'm pretty sure she would have gotten pregnant by him but he got cold feet because his wife was asking questions about all the overtime he was working. They are still friends and he could start right back up where they left off if he wanted.

She also went thru a 3 year period of BBC FEVER!! It got so carried away that it almost broke us up (long story), but she was VERY lax with birth control then also. Other than not playing when she KNEW she was fertile, she did little else to avoid a pregnancy. She had one Black Lover that they decided they would stop ANY pretense of birth control and get her pregnant, but his wife found them out and they broke up before they could even start.......she was devestated!! Its only sheer luck we aren't raising an interracial child or two.

There have been others too, but her current affair is with her Boss/Lover. They have been together 10 years now, the first 2 years were behind my back (I suspected, not stupid) and a significant part of it has been totally without any birth control used HOPING for a pregnancy. In fact, the reason she told me about their affair (mostly) was because she came home form a whirlwind trip to Cancun together that was to celebrate their decision to transition from a part time only when they traveled for business affair, to a full time any time all the time affair. The reason she sat me down upon her return and filled me in on ALL the delicious details was because there was a VERY good chance she had come home PREGNANT!! And not only was it intentional, in order to be CERTAIN that it was his baby if she was pregnant we were not going to be having sex (intercourse) until she knew and she fully intended to continue trying with him every chance they got!! She assume that my cum flying everywhere as she stroked me off and divulged this to me was my acceptance of the situation!! LOL

To this day, the absolutely weirdest and most intoxicating phone call I have ever received was my wife calling me from her office at work SOBBING because her period started and she was not pregnant by her Boss/Lover!!! I was comforting my wife's sadness at not being pregnant by another man and assuring her that they could continue trying as long as she wanted it that way....I was ROCK hard, it still makes me hard just writing about that call!!

She is still hoping for a pregnancy with him, but has pretty much accepted its unlikely with his age (60's, failing health) and her tipped uterus requiring more frequent injections than he can produce but the still have a LOT of fun trying!! So much so that my sperm has not entered or touched my wife since November of 2012. I am required to use a condom if we have intercourse (rare), mostly she jerks me off with a condom on while detailing her most recent adventures with her Boss/Lover and I LOVE it!!

CW

I´ve had the pleasure of breeding many wives. All of them without a condom. Some fathers are raising my babies.

To this day, the absolutely weirdest and most intoxicating phone call I have ever received was my wife calling me from her office at work SOBBING because her period started and she was not pregnant by her Boss/Lover!!! I was comforting my wife's sadness at not being pregnant by another man and assuring her that they could continue trying as long as she wanted it that way....I was ROCK hard, it still makes me hard just writing about that call!!

CW

Very interesting. My wife has cried on my shoulder many times for the same reason. Over the years, there were about 6 of my buddies that actively tried to get my wife pregnant. Unfortunately, none succeeded.

It was very fun, though. I haven't gone as long as you without having sex with my wife, but I have gone almost a year. I love being denied from entering my wife's pussy, while her bf (usually my buddy) fucks her and cums in her almost daily.

That's awesome. Are you ok with this? Do you visit these couples, or at least stay in touch, so their child gets to know who their biological father is?

Of course I am ok, I love it actually. I never visit the couples, not even the fathers know who the biological father is. Those kids are the consecuence of their mom´s decision of getting pregnant with my sperm. I don´t want to disturbe the peace in the families. Just an inner smile when I see them on the streets.

Wow, very interesting. This brings many questions. Were the wives cheating? Do the fathers know the child is not their own?

Your decision to "not disturb the peace" is very admirable.

Of course were the wives cheating. I´ve found that women always have the impulse to do it whenever they find a man that can be ranked superior to the husband under their standards. Some can resist the impulse, but many prefer to give the ocassion a try. Never forget that wife is second to woman.

No, the fathers don´t know. Women can decide on their own, and they do. I am grateful to them for choosing my seed.

Not that admirable, it is natural. A father is the man who nurtures the family, giving away his time, love and money. I am just a genetic provider.

Last edited:
Of course were the wives cheating. I´ve found that women always have the impulse to do it whenever they find a man that can be ranked superior to the husband under their standards. Some can resist the impulse, but many prefer to give the ocassion a try. Never forget that wife is second to woman.

No, the fathers don´t know. Women can decide on their own, and they do. I am grateful to them for choosing my seed.

Not that admirable, it is natural. A father is the man who nurtures the family, giving away his time, love and money. I am just a genetic provider.
This is true, women will always choose for themselves. Unfortunately, i have an issue where i cannot have children, and my wife was aware of this, so her being very fertile, she decided she wanted a baby. It didnt work out with my buddy, but once our neighbor fit her needs, he got her pregnant, and a year and a month later, here i am as the "dad" to the beautiful baby they made. Of course, throughout the pregnancy i could not even touch my wife, but afterwards, i have had a couple of chances to play

I wish more men understood and were accepting of that about their wives. Research claims that men cheat more than women, but I'm not so sure about that.

Although I much prefer being a cuckold, I have been the bull, as well. I have lost count how many married women I have had sex with. Most of them were very happily married, too.

This is true, women will always choose for themselves. Unfortunately, i have an issue where i cannot have children, and my wife was aware of this, so her being very fertile, she decided she wanted a baby. It didnt work out with my buddy, but once our neighbor fit her needs, he got her pregnant, and a year and a month later, here i am as the "dad" to the beautiful baby they made. Of course, throughout the pregnancy i could not even touch my wife, but afterwards, i have had a couple of chances to play
Nice. Do you still live near your neighbor? What's the relationship between the three of you?

Reactions: Nathaniel
Nice. Do you still live near your neighbor? What's the relationship between the three of you?
Yeah, he lives next door to us, and he comes to our house when his wife and daughter are not at home. My wife and him continue to have sex about 3 to 4 times per week, and sometimes go away on weekends. When she is not too tired, i get a couple of chances to play with my wife, but usually by then she is too stretched out for me to actually pleasure her, so i just eat her pussy, and let her make me cum.

Reactions: Xiahh and slutplay