When to talk about non monogamy

I’ve just had an insightful woman tell me that during before or after sex is the wrong time and place to try to talk to your wife about non monogamy, because she’s vulnerable during sex. She said talk to her in the car, fully dressed, or even via text if voice doesn’t work. I’m wondering what other women think of this. Note she and my wife have both had negative experiences with abusive ex husbands and are a little more nervous than normal.

I am a guy but your female friend is right. Having sex is not the right time to discuss lots of things like cuckolding only because everyone is caught up in the moment and the reasoning part of the brain is out the window. You can use cuckolding scenarios to get yourselves going, but that is all you can do. She may just think it is a crazy kink or fantasy you have and leave it at that.

It is best to raise hot wifing, sharing, swinging cuckolding in a non-sexual environment where you can have an intimate discussion without other ears. Ask her what she thinks about it and if there is some interest (ie. not a flat out "are you crazy?"), then you can drill a little deeper and add you own views, interests, desires. A lot of women will be put off when the husband raises it because they will think that somehow you don't love them or find them attractive etc. Which, of course, is the exact opposite. So it may take some digestion time with you constantly expressing your love for her over and over to get her onboard. And even then it might never happen. But you don't know until you try.

My wife and I agreed before we got married that because our jobs entailed travel, that the situation might arise where we wanted to have sex with someone else. We gave each other the green light on the conditions that (a) it would be safe sex and (b) we told the other about it before or just after. No cheating, no lying. We trusted each other and we did each have our sexual trysts and enjoyed them. Then it was an easy road to non-monogamy including cuckolding and even having a boyfriend live with us for a year.

Don't know where to go this weekend? You should be going to The Club in OKC from 9 pm - 2 am Friday on May 15th to meet up with your friends from AltPlayground.net as they host an exclusive Meet & Greet. Spaces are limited so contact us now before the spots are all gone!

Hey everyone! You are all invited to join Bombz Bar & Eats in Warren, MI at 7 pm - 11 pm EST on May 15 and let’s meet some new friends.I know where I’m going to be….won’t you join me and friends with Altplayground.net?

We talked finally.
So... new info. Turns out the wife is against swinging because her last marriage was an OPEN RELATIONSHIP which of course was mainly her crummy two bit criminal ex fucking girls they had threesomes with after she fell asleep (and I’d guess totally without her). They were always on E and Charlie and no rules were observed. She has a poor opinion of swingers and thinks the healthy ones I’ve met online are putting up a happy front and you can’t read their body language ... I said we should meet some in person. She didn’t recoil from the suggestion. Also suggested we take BDSM classes as she’s very comfortable with BDSM and any non swinging kink...