When was the last time you wife/girlfriend made love to a well hung guy??

Too long ago, if i remember well enough he was 9inches and thick, love making, no it waz a well deserved fuck of fucking fucked fucked up... i came home the next day well used and my partner cleaned me up, ran me a bath and after my relaxed bath took me to bed and then WE made love. He loves to hear all about what happened, what we did and how i felt about it.

if she comes home sometimes wet and looser than normal she is most likely cheating and loving it, lol
Do you really think so ? I'm going to have to start checking her knickers under UV light.🤗
Too long ago, if i remember well enough he was 9inches and thick, love making, no it waz a well deserved fuck of fucking fucked fucked up... i came home the next day well used and my partner cleaned me up, ran me a bath and after my relaxed bath took me to bed and then WE made love. He loves to hear all about what happened, what we did and how i felt about it.
That's Hot..Lucky guy...and You.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
If she really wants bigger she will be getting it, maybe she is and you just don't know, lol
If she wanted "bigger" would you not know about it as would that not be a basic rule or do you happily give her permission. It appears Cathy has a cheat fetish as every comment implies the woman is... yet most likely the cuckhold knows.

My wifes steady boyfriend for 14 years is hung and particularly thick. Because of Covifd she had not been able to get some real cock in a year.

Compared to me they're all pretty much "well-hung" (wife adores big ones so that's all but exclusively what she chooses to enjoy).

for my wife it was about a week and a half. We took her new boyfriend/lover on a weekend getaway. Rented an air b and b for the weekend. Enjoyed our time together. She got it friday night after we settled in for the night and again on saturday night for several hours with and without my help. Was a great weekend that we hope to repeat sometime soon.