Whenever you cheated on your partner why is the sex always more erotic and far better????

Just one time. Two days after she told me about all of it. She was out of town on business in NOLA. They met at the hotel bar. He emptied himself in her three times. After she told me we had him up to our lake house. She continued to see him on and off for about a year.

Just one time. Two days after she told me about all of it. She was out of town on business in NOLA. They met at the hotel bar. He emptied himself in her three times. After she told me we had him up to our lake house. She continued to see him on and off for about a year.
was he well hung

This all started by my wife cheating on me. She has cheated on every guy she's ever been with. I think she likes being used by bad -boy types to feed her self esteem but doesn't want to deal with a relationship with them. She comes off to guys she doesn't know as a stuck-up tease. Anyway, I think she loves the sex with them when she cheats. I've stopped confronting her. She mopes around in sweats and a pony tail all day. Shes always exhausted, worn out and sore.
From my perspective, the sex is AWESOME after she cheats! ;)
...imagining some stranger taking advantage of her, scratching her susbmissive itch, her toes curling, nails digging into him, gutterally growning and screaming while he satisfies himself with her!
Yep, it's better when she cheats!
Does she think its better because there bigger or is it because your a dead fuck????

Reactions: wifesdabest
Hmmmm "cheating".

definition:
1 act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

"2 [Cheating is] to be emotionally or physically unfaithful. There are degrees of cheating from sexual betrayal of a partner or spouse to affairs of the heart in which a member of a relationship has a secret, emotionally meaningful relationship outside his or her primary one." — Jeffrey Rubin, Ph.D.

Key words; betrayal, secret

My take, if he knows it's not cheating. To get your pound of flesh (getting even) he needs to know or it has no meaning. Just tell him he owes you and you're gonna cash in. But say it before so you can gauge what the result is, I don't think you want to blow-up a good relationship. Once it's done it can't be undone. Before hand gives you the upper hand and an opportunity to salvage/repair the damage that has already been wreaked by his cheating.

Never cheated so I can't tell, but guess it would be very exciting to have sex with a 'new' partner as long as wife consented. I would allow her to have sex with another bull.