Whenever you cheated on your partner why is the sex always more erotic and far better????

It's not cheating if your husband watches and approves!
So why cheat!
That’s exactly how I feel, but for some reason she’ll still do it! I don’t know if it’s because she enjoys having a secret behind my back, or for some other weird psychological reasoning??? Besides the times I actually caught her, the part she isn’t aware of, is that I still know of other times. I recently was talking to her, and I asked her if she could please be completely and totally honest with me, and that I promised her I wouldn’t get upset, disappointed or anything negative, and that in fact, I would actually get turned on, if she would tell me about any time she’s cheated on me. I explained to her that if I’ve caught her cheating more than once, that there’s almost a 100% guarantee, that she’s cheated other times too! I told her that I’d much rather hear about them from her, than someone else. I told her to just relax and think about it and that we’re going to have a talk real soon, because I too have some things that I would like to tell her as well. We’ll see I guess...

I think if my husband knew it would just take some of the excitement out of it. It seems to be an enormous turn on for the men I see as well to know I am married and yet still choose to meet with them and do things for them that their wives would never dream of in most cases. I have a strong preference for married men as well as I love that they are having a great time, especially if they tell me how much better being with me is than their wife.

I think if my husband knew it would just take some of the excitement out of it. It seems to be an enormous turn on for the men I see as well to know I am married and yet still choose to meet with them and do things for them that their wives would never dream of in most cases. I have a strong preference for married men as well as I love that they are having a great time, especially if they tell me how much better being with me is than their wife.
I totally agree with everything you said xxx

I love it when wives brag to me about the size of their hubbys cock, I usually set out and seduce them soon after

Last edited:
Reactions: btweets
My wife and I had both cheated and had sex with affair partners. For her, cheating sex is much more exciting and she always cum much faster. For a moment it made her feel she was in her 20s again. For me, it was the flirting and anticipation that was more exciting than the actual sex. After the first few times of sex, I already felt it wasn't as good as with my wife. Maybe iits just me that I have a comfort zone there with her.
i bet you wife love getting some new and different cock, especially if she happened to find some well hung guys to pleasure her like only they can

Reactions: YoungCandy
Made me very hard reading that xx