Where do we start?

Edge her with a vibrator and when she starts begging to cum tell her she needs two men or use another statement you think may get her thinking about it. It may have to percolate for a while. If you can get her to ask about your fantasies just tell her. Alcohol will probably help her loosen her up enough to talk about it. Just make sure she’s super horny when you bring the topic up to her.

Great tip. Good news is that she was open to the vibrator idea. She actually mentioned it first when I vaguely brought up the idea of spicing up our sex life, so I ran out and bought a couple of things. I have been dropping comments to her lately that her arousal is what turns me on more than anything and that at this stage that’s my sexual priority for her. We’re going to be experimenting (with new vibrator) and taking some time tomorrow so I’ll probably do as you said and drop some more specific pieces of info about this fantasy. I genuinely do want her to open up more sexually, even if it means with other men. It’s amazing to me more women wouldn’t want this!

I waited much too long to enter this lifestyle. Does she enjoy bondage? Tieing her spread eagle to your bed is the best way to edge her.

I waited much too long to enter this lifestyle. Does she enjoy bondage? Tieing her spread eagle to your bed is the best way to edge her.
We’ll both be 40 next year, so feeling it’s at least the right time. Haven’t ever done BDSM in all our years. Hoping our talk/session is the start of us opening up about all of these things finally.

Haven’t even mentioned this fantasy to my wife. Started dating in college, and married for almost 13 years. It’s a pretty bland and stagnant sex life right now. I’d like to float the idea but am a little worried about the reaction.
Pretty much in the same boat as you, update to let us know how it goes.

Haven’t even mentioned this fantasy to my wife. Started dating in college, and married for almost 13 years. It’s a pretty bland and stagnant sex life right now. I’d like to float the idea but am a little worried about the reaction.
We are in our 40's, started sharing her with other men in our mid 30's. I started by buying her a dildo to spice up our life in the bedroom. Make sure it is a dildo and not just a smooth vibrator....i.e. it has to look like a cock. Once I began to use it on her during foreplay (after about 7 or 8 encounters first) I eventually gave the dildo (and the other dildos we bought) male names....Greg, Steve, Rick, etc etc. I would position on my knees near her head and have her suck my cock while I reached down with one of my hands and used the dildo on her. After doing this several times she eventually asked me if that was a fantasy of mine and I admitted it (after some alcohol and a night out) She really got into the fantasy part of it and eventually, after a friends wedding, she pointed out a guy she wanted to sleep with. We brought him home and had a threesome with her, I watched the two of them, took part with her, etc. etc. We have done it since them with several guys.