Where do you like Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Pussy because she likes it.
but she does not like cum in her mouth. So sometimes for me she will let them cum in her mouth and on her face and tits. I can’t help but jerking and adding to the beautiful mess.

Reactions: luvtolickyou
In and on her pussy, but always enjoy her asking them to cum in their mouth. The best one was where she asked him, he pulled out & he just started cumming on her face while she tried her damnedest to eat his cum while he was shooting. He finally let he clean his cock after he was done. Amazed us both at how bad she wanted that cum. She was damn near fighting his hands while he held her head back...fucking true cum lover. Her moaning sent me over the top. I came on her face too at the same time. What a good woman ;)
Our former bull came inside my wife (which we loved). In fact since she started fucking him while we were still engaged, he came inside her before I ever did. However, I also enjoy her getting a facial. When we were dating before she cuckolded me, she used to allow me to do it all the time. Now, I am no longer allowed to. So, it’s something she’ll do for a bull but not me

if he is good and puts a spell over my wife he can do anything they want ,
if he thinks she is just a ride he can find someone other woman to dump his load