Where do you like Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

I love covering my lovers chest and stomach with my warm seed… They love it. Some say that it makes them feel ”owned”/claimed.

Sometimes we play with 🔥 and danger… as to not do anything irreversible… :devilish: I will make her watch her upper thighs as I shoot right above her stay-ups band so that it pools towards her coochie. The pictures give hubby goosebumps :ROFLMAO: (I have perm to do what a bull decides).

Reactions: couplevienna
We play safe. She does love feeling them explode in her pussy anyway, but other favourite spots include her chest, ass, and back. Getting spattered sends her to the next level.
The pleasure of sex and giving your biggest treasure to another man-----OHH--- take her---use her. I just posted a sort of story on here and said today people will die taking a man's wife

where do you like to see bull cumslut when fucking your hot wife

My wife has always distinguished men as a hookup or as a Bull. For her, a hookup is a man who she has sex with, but a Bull takes control of her mind and body and takes what he wants from her. A Bull, for her, is always Dominant.

Hookups almost always ask her where she wants them to cum when they are ready. She will normally tell them to cum inside her. She loves cum and loves to feel a man explode inside her pussy.

Bulls do not ask. They tell her or just cum where they want.

This man is a Fuck Buddy. He takes her out to dinner, flirts, brings her gifts, and comes over to visit and converse hoping to get lucky.
He asks for sex and when he is ready to cum he asks where she wants him to cum. She is 100% in control of everything.

Fuckbuddy.png

This man is a Bull. He comes over to fuck when he is horny. There is no flirting, no conversation, he considers his big hard cock
a gift to be worshipped and desired. He requires total complete submission from my wife and me both. He brings friends at times
and we have no say, they also take what they want. All three of my wife's holes and both of mine are for his full pleasure.
He cums anywhere, anytime he wants. On his last visit, he fucked my wife's pussy and ass for over an hour and then told us to lay
side by side and he painted our faces with his massive load. He then told us to both clean his dirty cock with our mouths. We were not
allowed to clean our faces of his cum until he left our house. He loved seeing us covered in his cum load.

Bull.png