Where do you like Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

where do you like to see bull cumslut when fucking your hot wife

My wife has always distinguished men as a hookup or as a Bull. For her, a hookup is a man who she has sex with, but a Bull takes control of her mind and body and takes what he wants from her. A Bull, for her, is always Dominant.

Hookups almost always ask her where she wants them to cum when they are ready. She will normally tell them to cum inside her. She loves cum and loves to feel a man explode inside her pussy.

Bulls do not ask. They tell her or just cum where they want.

This man is a Fuck Buddy. He takes her out to dinner, flirts, brings her gifts, and comes over to visit and converse hoping to get lucky.
He asks for sex and when he is ready to cum he asks where she wants him to cum. She is 100% in control of everything.

Fuckbuddy.png

This man is a Bull. He comes over to fuck when he is horny. There is no flirting, no conversation, he considers his big hard cock
a gift to be worshipped and desired. He requires total complete submission from my wife and me both. He brings friends at times
and we have no say, they also take what they want. All three of my wife's holes and both of mine are for his full pleasure.
He cums anywhere, anytime he wants. On his last visit, he fucked my wife's pussy and ass for over an hour and then told us to lay
side by side and he painted our faces with his massive load. He then told us to both clean his dirty cock with our mouths. We were not
allowed to clean our faces of his cum until he left our house. He loved seeing us covered in his cum load.

Bull.png

My wife has always distinguished men as a hookup or as a Bull. For her, a hookup is a man who she has sex with, but a Bull takes control of her mind and body and takes what he wants from her. A Bull, for her, is always Dominant.

Hookups almost always ask her where she wants them to cum when they are ready. She will normally tell them to cum inside her. She loves cum and loves to feel a man explode inside her pussy.

This man is a Fuck Buddy. He takes her out to dinner, flirts, brings her gifts, and comes over to visit and converse hoping to get lucky.
He asks for sex and when he is ready to cum he asks where she wants him to cum. She is 100% in control of everything.

View attachment 1671645

This man is a Bull. He comes over to fuck when he is horny. There is no flirting, no conversation, he considers his big hard cock
a gift to be worshipped and desired. He requires total complete submission from my wife and me both. He brings friends at times
and we have no say, they also take what they want. All three of my wife's holes and both of mine are for his full pleasure.
He cums anywhere, anytime he wants. On his last visit, he fucked my wife's pussy and ass for over an hour and then told us to lay
side by side and he painted our faces with his massive load. He then told us to both clean his dirty cock with our mouths. We were not
allowed to clean our faces of his cum until he left our house. He loved seeing us covered in his cum load.

View attachment 1671644
And ur wife loved it....just like u did. Soon she'll have him fuck ur ass/mangina

Reactions: Couple4MFM

View attachment 1671645

View attachment 1671644
Damn sexy and hot

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM

View attachment 1671645

View attachment 1671644
She looks so hot with both men.

I love to watch close up when he squirts from his bigger cock on her navel, listen to his mumbling and her eager anticipation to fill her. although she prefers to thrust into her and those hot waves from his swollen balls fill her sweet opening and her swollen lips suck his fertile mucus. All of this is an exciting sign for both her and me that her pussy is desirable, that others also want her and can impregnate her, and nature gave her exactly that. Let to see our bull.

Attachments

• Imageaa1 (3).jpg
    Imageaa1 (3).jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 43
I love to watch close up when he squirts from his bigger cock on her navel, listen to his mumbling and her eager anticipation to fill her. although she prefers to thrust into her and those hot waves from his swollen balls fill her sweet opening and her swollen lips suck his fertile mucus. All of this is an exciting sign for both her and me that her pussy is desirable, that others also want her and can impregnate her, and nature gave her exactly that. Let to see our bull.

My wife had a Bull pull out of her at the moment he began to cum, she put it all on her belly and once he was done, she looked at him in all seriousness and in the sweetest, and most innocent voice told him, "You wasted all your hot cum, I wanted to feel you cumming deep inside my vagina." The guy was amazed and said most wives don't want a guy to cum inside them. He did not totally disappoint her, he was able to get hard a short while later, and that time he flooded her hot pussy with his big load. It was hot to watch as he slid out of her and sat back on his ankles. She kept her legs spread wide and rubbed her swollen labia and said, "Now that is where a man's cum belongs, mixed with mine inside me. Thank You!"

Definitely having the other guy cum deep inside my wife.....

For my wife's first time, I slept in the spare room, so my wife could spend the night getting fucked in our marital bed by the guy she had chosen .
The sex was bareback,and it was amazing hearing him cumin inside my wife, hearing the moment he was pumping his seed inside my wife.

The very next morning, as planned we travelled the 40 miles to spend the day at her parents house.
I always felt a bit uneasy around her family,don't get me wrong, they are lovely people ,but purer than the driven snow!.

Their living room had pictures of all their daughters on the wall,all on their graduation days,all educated to degree level, one sister going onto becoming a professor in her field, you get the picture.

Her father proper old school, never seen without a tie on ,her mother very religious ,never missing church on a Sunday.

I remember that day like it was yesterday , I was sitting in their living room,her father in his shirt and tie ,her mother had just got back from church
My wife was sitting next to her father on the sofa,she was still their perfect little girl.
Little did they know that almost exactly twelve hours before , a guy she'd only known for an hour or so was fucking their daughter in her marital bed, she was letting a stranger pump his seed deep inside her married cunt.
I sat there with a wicked smile on my face , knowing I'd helped turn their sweet daughter into an easy fuck and a cum bucket for a complete stranger .

The hottest part was knowing as they played happy families, their sweet daughter was sitting there with another man's baby making seed mostly in her cervix, but likely trickling out of her cunt , their lovely daughter had cum soaked panties on, and it wasn't my cum!.

Long story short, I will always want other men to enjoy cumin deep inside my sweet wife !