Where do you look?

A woman I dated seriously for a while, and whom I ultimately shared, told me what she used to do when she was single and horny.

She found a local hotel that catered to business people. A full bar and restaurant and lots of out of town businessmen. She'd doll up and go to the bar and be obvious with her behavior and body language that she was approachable. She'd always get approached fairly quickly and if she liked the guy, she'd go sit at hist table and let him buy her a few drinks, sending him all the signals that things were going well for him.

Assuming that he was also sending the signals of attraction, and once they both had a decent buzz, she'd ask him if he was staying in the hotel, and when he said that he was, she'd discretely reach under the table and put her hand on his crotch, smiling and enjoying watching his reaction. Above the table, she'd continue to act as if nothing was happening out of the ordinary. Once he got over his initial shock, he'd invariably smile and quickly get hard in her hands as she continued to fondle him.

It wouldn't take long from that point for him to invite her to his room. As soon as they'd get in the elevator, she'd move in to start kissing him while sliding her hand inside his pants, making him hotter and harder.

As soon as they'd reach his room, while he was still fumbling with getting the door open, she'd start unbuckling his pants, which she'd continue once they got inside. No awkward small talk, just getting right to it. Pulling down his pants, sucking him and fucking him until she was satisfied, then she'd kiss him goodbye and be gone.

I've always found pubs and hotel bars are the easiest places to pick up guys. And unlike apps and websites, you get to see and talk to the guy/guys in the flesh so you can tell if there is any chemistry and if there isn't, you just move on. But if there is, you can get laid that same evening.
We have used websites in the past but you can waste so much time going down that route and still draw a blank at the end. That's not to say websites don't work but it can be a lot of effort xx

Last edited:
I woman I dated seriously for a while, and who I ultimately shared, told me what she used to do when she was single and horny.

She found a local hotel that catered to business people. A full bar and restaurant and lots of out of town businessmen. She'd doll up and go to the bar and be obvious with her behavior and body language that she was approachable. She'd always get approached fairly quickly and she'd go sit at a table with the guy and let him buy her a few drinks, sending him all the signals that things were going well for him.

Assuming that he was also sending the signals of attraction, which I assume was nearly 100% of the time after they both had a decent buzz, she'd ask him if he was staying in the hotel, and when he said that he was, she'd discretely reach under the table and put her hand on his crotch, smiling and enjoying watching his reaction. Above the table, she'd continue to act as if nothing was happening out of the ordinary. Once he got over his initial shock, he'd invariably smile and quickly get hard in her hands as she continued to fondle him.

It wouldn't take long from that point for him to invite her to his room. As soon as they'd get in the elevator, she'd move in to start kissing him while sliding her hand inside his pants to keep him getting hotter and hotter.

As soon as they reached his room, while he was still fumbling with getting the door open, she'd start unbuckling his pants, which she'd continue once they got inside. No awkward small talk, just getting right to it. Pulling down his pants, sucking him and fucking him until she was satisfied, then she'd kiss him goodbye and be gone.
Those hotels are best midweek when there are a lot of business travelers away from home and happy to get an easy lay while away from wife and family. It was better before covid because there still aren't as many people travelling for business as there were before. At the weekends, it's better to hit the pubs and bars or nightclubs (though to be honest I find the nightclubs too noisy - must be my age lol) xx

Those hotels are best midweek when there are a lot of business travelers away from home and happy to get an easy lay while away from wife and family. It was better before covid because there still aren't as many people travelling for business as there were before. At the weekends, it's better to hit the pubs and bars or nightclubs (though to be honest I find the nightclubs too noisy - must be my age lol) xx
Yes true but love to cum please you ,!!?

Hi there, new to the site and novice vixen. Where do you like to “look” for your bulls?
Dating sites can be a little tiresome especially when you have to explain the situation repeatedly.
Would love to hear your stories of who you found and where!
xxx
WE don't really look for bulls, I prefer young disposable guys. But we always find them in bars (NYC has thousands, like a supermarket for cocks). I dress provocatively and am quickly hit on by and endless number or applicants. I imagine it's no difference with a bull, the process is the same, just the applicant questions change. If you look the part, and send out the right signals, they will smell your sex like a lion in the jungle. I prefer in person because I can see, touch, hear, smell, feel them. They can't bullshit me. Pictures lie, men with hard ons lie. When my hand is on their crotch and my eyes are looking into theirs, they can't bullshit. You know what they're made of.

WE don't really look for bulls, I prefer young disposable guys. But we always find them in bars (NYC has thousands, like a supermarket for cocks). I dress provocatively and am quickly hit on by and endless number or applicants. I imagine it's no difference with a bull, the process is the same, just the applicant questions change. If you look the part, and send out the right signals, they will smell your sex like a lion in the jungle. I prefer in person because I can see, touch, hear, smell, feel them. They can't bullshit me. Pictures lie, men with hard ons lie. When my hand is on their crotch and my eyes are looking into theirs, they can't bullshit. You know what they're made of.
So very true. The other thing about picking guys up in bars is there's so much less hassle, you're out because you want to get fucked not exchange messages for a fortnight, then trying to find a mutually convenient date only for the guy to flake at the last minute or show up looking nothing like his 10year old photo! We've largely given up trying to find guys online to fuck me for all those reasons x

So very true. The other thing about picking guys up in bars is there's so much less hassle, you're out because you want to get fucked not exchange messages for a fortnight, then trying to find a mutually convenient date only for the guy to flake at the last minute or show up looking nothing like his 10year old photo! We've largely given up trying to find guys online to fuck me for all those reasons x
Exactly. But the option to do it that way is based entirely on geographical location. In a small town with 4 bars, there is not much choice and everybody sorta knows you (or will recognize you around town at some point). So the technique only works in major cities. And it's easy to get online reviews of the type of bar and the clientele it attracts.

Exactly. But the option to do it that way is based entirely on geographical location. In a small town with 4 bars, there is not much choice and everybody sorta knows you (or will recognize you around town at some point). So the technique only works in major cities. And it's easy to get online reviews of the type of bar and the clientele it attracts.
That's very true if you live somewhere very rural. Fortunately in England you're never that far away from a larger town or city though it can involve a bit of traveling. And it also depends on how discreet you need to be x

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
At first she used Adultfriendfinder after a while she networked and met guys through referral. There are a couple of bars in Toronto she would visit with a single coworker girlfriend and they would meet black guys. Since Covid she has just stuck to one regular fuckbuddy though.

At first she used Adultfriendfinder after a while she networked and met guys through referral. There are a couple of bars in Toronto she would visit with a single coworker girlfriend and they would meet black guys. Since Covid she has just stuck to one regular fuckbuddy though.
Well at least she has her fuckbuddy til she feels happier with the covid situation to get back out again. If she's anything like me she won't want to settle for just one guy in the longer term when she's had the freedom to play the field, no matter how good a lover her fuckbuddy is xx

Well at least she has her fuckbuddy til she feels happier with the covid situation to get back out again. If she's anything like me she won't want to settle for just one guy in the longer term when she's had the freedom to play the field, no matter how good a lover her fuckbuddy is xx
She will be looking soon. Double vaxxed. She will require proof of vaccination and STD free.

Reactions: sri65
Hi there, new to the site and novice vixen. Where do you like to “look” for your bulls?
Dating sites can be a little tiresome especially when you have to explain the situation repeatedly.
xxx
In Canada there used to be a magazine called Tryst. I think it is now a web site. Ads were pretty good as the people would fill in a lot of details.

xxx
i always found that if ur a good bull after one or 2 couple they pretty much find u , had at least 8 to 19 couple refer me

Attachments

• IMG_0011 (1).JPG
    IMG_0011 (1).JPG
    485.4 KB · Views: 79