Where do you look?

We have tried online dating sites but thats not really worked for us, been stood up several times and many fake guys out there .Its not as easy to find Bulls everywhere.. Whenever we needed work done at our house she would offer them a drink, flirt ,dress sexy and bend over a few times to get their attention , the plumber. electrician and the pool guy have had fun with her. l think it helps that she dresses sexy wherever she goes, guys love that. she has even picked up a security guard at the supermarket.View attachment 805223View attachment 805224
Oh you need to get her more cock. I'm sure she would love it too!!! Where are you all located, I'd volunteer my cock for her use.

• Love
Reactions: teasers
Our experience with orchestrating meetings has been fraught with problems, and we no longer even consider "searching" for a guy. I know there are exceptions, so please, bulls reading this, don't take offense. But we did not encounter any such exceptions. The guys we met through dating sites, including places like Ashley Madison, were typically either weirded out by it, or flakes, or rude, or all of the above. They might ask a lot of questions out of curiosity, but would then disappear. Guys that would appear to be open to it would often progress very quickly or immediately to "what kind of sex do you like" type of questions. It was not uncommon for guys in this category to demand to know if there would be sex on the first meeting. Generally, the attitude was demeaning towards the wife.

One guy that she was ready to meet with for sex, without an agreement with her in advance, told her he had taken a room at a local hotel and to meet him there. A quick check of the address revealed that it was a very seedy hotel, and when she objected to such a venue, he was offended. He'd already paid for the room, and after all, they were only going to use it for sex so who cares? Yeah, um, ok. Bye! And of course he was highly pissed at that outcome.

Another guy she agreed to an initial meeting, and when he showed up, he was not the guy in his online photo. He explained that was a photo of a friend of his, and again, didn't seem to understand why this was a problem.

Others got right to, "Do you like anal?" "So, if we meet and things go well, do you promise that we'll have sex?" Good grief!

Others would meet, have a nice meeting and even some kissing, and then completely disappear. Flaking is the order of the day.

On reflection, I guess it shouldn't come as any big surprise.

What works? Organic meeting. Being flirtatious and approachable. Responding to flirtation in a friendly manner that encourages conversation, but not so overtly flirtatious as to be "too much" or to give the guy the feeling that she's just fooling around with the flirtation. Making eye contact that is sustained for just a few milliseconds longer than would be the case if she weren't really interested. Smiling. Looking back to check after he walks away, and smiling when she finds that he is doing the same. And most of all, patience. Guys will come, and the right ones will be interested and pursue her. They both know via the time-tested organic signals when there is mutual interest and attraction. YMMV
Wife is 99% organic. Unfortunately even bars a full of weirdos. Maybe because we hit the bars too late! She grabbed 3 sucessful ones on AFF.com 15 years ago and to this day. meets then once a year. They live overseas.

Reactions: Mentor de Lyon
BTW for those of you in coastal areas, which beaches are thong-friendly? We have found that many East coast beaches have local ordinances restricting thongs on beaches! Let alone on the boardwalk. Wife turned 50 and finally (thanks to a bt of surgery and temp tattos) has taken to bikini thongs and thong swimsuits. We think that beach bars are probably best place to pick up guys. Again, family hotels attract dads but also attract nasty looks from the moms!

A hotel lounge is a great spot. Many times I will sit at the bar away from Bob. I often get hit on. Almost as often the guy has a room there and we head there while Bob waits for me.

There are "thong restrictions" on beaches?? I'd be arrested day 1 I guess. I had no idea.

Mrs Hw
Seriously, which beach do you go to? We have heard stories because my wife even chats to the non-english speaking chinese lady in the Souveneir shop! some local had told us that cops might ask you to cover up. and I have read on the wires that some have been written a ticket for non compliance.

Seriously, which beach do you go to? We have heard stories because my wife even chats to the non-english speaking chinese lady in the Souveneir shop! some local had told us that cops might ask you to cover up. and I have read on the wires that some have been written a ticket for non compliance.
having said that. we have snekaed into the Holiday Inn pool at happy hour and guys have been happy to allow her in! nobody ever frowned at her thong and tits half out!

i kept dragging my husband to a garden centre, tottering around in heels and a mini skirt, we caught the eye of one guy who worked there.
After a few weeks of this and him picking up the signals ,he asked us to stay behind in a garden house until everybody left.

We often go back :)...i may post the video of us xx :devilish:
Post the video please let's enjoy watching it

Hi there, new to the site and novice vixen. Where do you like to “look” for your bulls?
Dating sites can be a little tiresome especially when you have to explain the situation repeatedly.
Would love to hear your stories of who you found and where!
xxx
Bull's perspective here. Here's a breakdown of how I've found (or been found by) my married partners:

Dating apps - 10%
Hotel bars - 20%
Already acquaintances - 20%
Gym/grocery store/park/cafe - 50%

Bull's perspective here. Here's a breakdown of how I've found (or been found by) my married partners:

Dating apps - 10%
Hotel bars - 20%
Already acquaintances - 20%
Gym/grocery store/park/cafe - 50%
finally someone from the other side that confirms my wife's percentages. Amazingly the majority have been met during "normal business hours" airports, gym, discount clothing stores! Bars and discos actually score pretty low. probably because everyone and their mother is trying to hit on a hotwife and she has to play defense all night

finally someone from the other side that confirms my wife's percentages. Amazingly the majority have been met during "normal business hours" airports, gym, discount clothing stores! Bars and discos actually score pretty low. probably because everyone and their mother is trying to hit on a hotwife and she has to play defense all night
In addition, I've found many married woman enjoy being approached unexpectedly. I'd like to hear from the wives, but my guess is that it's a novelty for many. I start a with a normal conversation, and then go from there. I LOVE the moment they realize I'm attracted to them. You can see it in their face and demeanor. It often happens in an instant. One moment they're having a polite conversation with a stranger and in the next they realize they're being hit on. They often become flushed, can't think straight, have trouble talking, become handsy. Of course this leads to nothing most of the time. But whatever, it's fun to flirt.

In addition, I've found many married woman enjoy being approached unexpectedly. I'd like to hear from the wives, but my guess is that it's a novelty for many. I start a with a normal conversation, and then go from there. I LOVE the moment they realize I'm attracted to them. You can see it in their face and demeanor. It often happens in an instant. One moment they're having a polite conversation with a stranger and in the next they realize they're being hit on. They often become flushed, can't think straight, have trouble talking, become handsy. Of course this leads to nothing most of the time. But whatever, it's fun to flirt.
That's interesting however even though my wife is quite attractive no men ever approach her to start a conversation

I agree. My wife, despite being an amateur HW, always prefers the romantic/seductive pursuit regardless of how fast or slow it progresses. If a guy does his homework, she will let him have the goods as soon as there is opportunity. Even the few she has met online. Has to start with a normal conversation, even if its Tinder or AFF and you both know what the end goal is!

i kept dragging my husband to a garden centre, tottering around in heels and a mini skirt, we caught the eye of one guy who worked there.
After a few weeks of this and him picking up the signals ,he asked us to stay behind in a garden house until everybody left.

We often go back :)...i may post the video of us xx :devilish:
View attachment start.mp4
i forgot about this..here is a taster :devilish:

Ashley Madison and other such web sites are good..except that t
Our experience with orchestrating meetings has been fraught with problems, and we no longer even consider "searching" for a guy. I know there are exceptions, so please, bulls reading this, don't take offense. But we did not encounter any such exceptions. The guys we met through dating sites, including places like Ashley Madison, were typically either weirded out by it, or flakes, or rude, or all of the above. They might ask a lot of questions out of curiosity, but would then disappear. Guys that would appear to be open to it would often progress very quickly or immediately to "what kind of sex do you like" type of questions. It was not uncommon for guys in this category to demand to know if there would be sex on the first meeting. Generally, the attitude was demeaning towards the wife.

One guy that she was ready to meet with for sex, without an agreement with her in advance, told her he had taken a room at a local hotel and to meet him there. A quick check of the address revealed that it was a very seedy hotel, and when she objected to such a venue, he was offended. He'd already paid for the room, and after all, they were only going to use it for sex so who cares? Yeah, um, ok. Bye! And of course he was highly pissed at that outcome.

Another guy she agreed to an initial meeting, and when he showed up, he was not the guy in his online photo. He explained that was a photo of a friend of his, and again, didn't seem to understand why this was a problem.

Others got right to, "Do you like anal?" "So, if we meet and things go well, do you promise that we'll have sex?" Good grief!

Others would meet, have a nice meeting and even some kissing, and then completely disappear. Flaking is the order of the day.

On reflection, I guess it shouldn't come as any big surprise.

What works? Organic meeting. Being flirtatious and approachable. Responding to flirtation in a friendly manner that encourages conversation, but not so overtly flirtatious as to be "too much" or to give the guy the feeling that she's just fooling around with the flirtation. Making eye contact that is sustained for just a few milliseconds longer than would be the case if she weren't really interested. Smiling. Looking back to check after he walks away, and smiling when she finds that he is doing the same. And most of all, patience. Guys will come, and the right ones will be interested and pursue her. They both know via the time-tested organic signals when there is mutual interest and attraction. YMMV
Web sites were good and we have used them. To prevent wife getting hurt by weirdos or rude guys or fake pics guys....I tell the guy that just he and I will meet first and I will show him pics and videos and talk to him. Then get an idea of where we will meet all together, which hotel etc. Also make sure that he was clean and preferably married so he doesn't cling on to my wife too much....and this process has worked out for us so far.