Where do you want your bull`s cum.

Given the choice I'd prefer my bulls to cum inside me but ultimately I submit to their desires so they are free to cum wherever they want. I have two regular bulls at the moment. The first is married and I generally only have anal sex with him as that's something his wife won't do. He almost always cums in my ass. The second is much younger and has a thing for facials so he almost always finishes on my face. Of course I keep my mouth open when he does so I can swallow as much as possible.
Couldn’t agree more. Whatever our preferences, I the end it’s down to where the bull wants to cum. Lx

Given the choice I'd prefer my bulls to cum inside me but ultimately I submit to their desires so they are free to cum wherever they want. I have two regular bulls at the moment. The first is married and I generally only have anal sex with him as that's something his wife won't do. He almost always cums in my ass. The second is much younger and has a thing for facials so he almost always finishes on my face. Of course I keep my mouth open when he does so I can swallow as much as possible.
I think I might cum reading this

GF luvs it on her tits. But her bull has a
downward curve to his big cock and
when he fucks her from behind, it hits
her "G"" spot with every stroke and she
Cums over & over again.
Plus, he has current blood work and
gets to cum in her and fill her with a
Huge load, usually as she's cumming
also. Makes a big cummy mess!