gets to cum in her and fill her with a
Huge load, usually as she's cumming
also. Makes a big cummy mess!
And BTW, her Bull icums
where he wants to cum (she luvs him
being in control)

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
where do you horwifes want your bull`s cum? Inside your pussy? On yout tits? In your mouth? Or anywhere else.
please ladies let is Know
When we had regulars a number of years ago they could cum wherever they wanted except her mouth and face. That usually meant inside her pussy which I love as it drives my desire even higher watching another man's cum drip out of her. Today our hook ups are with people we have just met so they are in condoms when they fuck her. They are allowed to cum on her pussy lips or tits if they want.

Last edited:
My wife has taken live cum since she first cheated on me when she was 17, over the years nothing has changed she likes to feel a lover cum inside her.

Then she asks me to wear her cum soaked knickers as her cuck husband.

I was snipped at her request when i was about 29-30 she having had two kids, she was 24 and yet still she took her lovers cum into her unprotected fertile body, having told me she didnt want any more children.

It took me years to understand this stupidity and to realise she actually liked the risk factor as it turned her on.

I later found out she would have carried her second long term lovers baby and actually discussed with him that she wanted him to impregnate her. He wanted my wife to have his child too as he later told me.

I have never said to her but i wish he had, but that would have been difficult for her to explain as at the time it was a secret affair.

Last edited: