Where have the wives played with others

WNY3somecple

Couple
Gold
Where has your wife been when she has played with others.

Start with the normal places, our home (every room probably and outdoors), others homes, hotels, motels .

Some others ...

Parking lots, in a bar, adult bookstore/theater, state park, bed room at a friend's house during a party, rest area, at her work, recently in the parking lot behind a restaurant near where she works

A few more,

Behind barn on her sisters farm during a party with 2 old high school bfs, men's shower at a campground, changing/restroom in the pool area at a hotel we were staying at with two guys she met in jacuzzi, pulled over along a country road

My present wife is one of the homely types. She loves her bed, but she has "played away" a few times with an accountant that has a second home by the beach. He knows she is married and he has a longterm fiancee but twice a year he takes her to this cottage. She told me they fuck all the time there and all over. On the beach, mainly at night, in amongst some rocks, even on the front decking over the breakfast table. Sounds like fun and she says she feels she can let her hair down when she is with Ian

Lots of places - in cars, on a nudist beach (more than once) , pub toilets (several times), glory holes in public toilets (sucking cock - but haven't come across one of those for a few years now), in a shelter on the promenade with hubby keeping watch, and once in the storeroom of a shoe shop where I was trying on boots and flashing my pussy at the sales assistant, in the cellar of our old house with the husband of a friend while my hubby was talking to my friend upstairs and keeping her occupied - that's just of the top of my head xx

Lots of places - in cars, on a nudist beach (more than once) , pub toilets (several times), glory holes in public toilets (sucking cock - but haven't come across one of those for a few years now), in a shelter on the promenade with hubby keeping watch, and once in the storeroom of a shoe shop where I was trying on boots and flashing my pussy at the sales assistant, in the cellar of our old house with the husband of a friend while my hubby was talking to my friend upstairs and keeping her occupied - that's just of the top of my head xx
Done the whole standing guard bit, even holding her purse lol.

ok here goes..
wedding
garden centre
in a pub
on a beach
in a car
in the forest
at a christening
bus shelter
at a strip club
at a concert
in a swimming pool
hotel
caravan
field
rugby club
back garden
in a swingers club
a graveyard
at the cinema
car park
and...many many more..i'm filthy xx :devilish:
Nice list xx

I forgot to mention getting fingered several times in the public jacuzzi at a hotel spa while it was full of other people - and not just by hubby. Fucked in the sauna at a hotel with hubby keeping watch. Getting felt up and sucking off a complete stranger in a cinema on a least 3 occasions (regular cinema not an adult one - I'm sure in the past that cinemas used to be darker than they are now!). In the toilet on a train - again total stranger who I'd been flashing my pussy to. But the most unusual one must be in a hot air balloon while on holiday in Egypt by the two guys in charge of the balloon xx

Primary in our house, but she has done a couple of motels and she has traveled a few times with one. But for the most part just in our house.

In our case, it's likely easier to enumerate places KK hasn't played...

At home, on the road, in hotels and motels, on our boat, in cars and trucks, public parks, parking garages, alleyways, adult theaters and bookstores, the parking lot and shower at a truck stop, i can't even count. KK likes risky, public sex, so we've got lots of experience in unusual places too. She's positively sexually triggered by sex in moving vehicles, having been fucked in a light aircraft, and dozens of times in the back seat of a car while driving around.

My wife used to be a member of an ‘artists collective’ who had a communally run gallery/shop with a little studio space behind it. They used to take it in turns to staff the gallery in return for being allowed to use the studio. Her first time with another guy was with another of the artists there, in the studio – when they had finished he had to dress hurriedly to go and deal with a customer in the gallery!

Another guy had a real thing for sex in ‘dangerous’ semi-public places – and he always wanted my wife to be totally naked while he remained dressed. Their locations included a supply cupboard at her work, a picnic bench in a wood, the dunes above a beach, his car in a public car park, and the ground floor of a cheap hotel with the curtains open.

She had an old boyfriend who worked swing shift. They would meet for lunch then go to his apartment where they would fuck for an hour or two. It went on for a couple of years. Worked for her and I as I was traveling a lot for business. I was happy for her.

ok here goes..
wedding
garden centre
in a pub
on a beach
in a car
in the forest
at a christening
bus shelter
at a strip club
at a concert
in a swimming pool
hotel
caravan
field
rugby club
back garden
in a swingers club
a graveyard
at the cinema
car park
and...many many more..i'm filthy xx :devilish:
can you please add my bedroom !!! Just a fantasy

My present wife is one of the homely types. She loves her bed, but she has "played away" a few times with an accountant that has a second home by the beach. He knows she is married and he has a longterm fiancee but twice a year he takes her to this cottage. She told me they fuck all the time there and all over. On the beach, mainly at night, in amongst some rocks, even on the front decking over the breakfast table. Sounds like fun and she says she feels she can let her hair down when she is with Ian
"Homely type"
That word..... ;) :unsure:

1624983976104.png