Where is everyone from?

This is the problem MN here and everybody on this forum scattered about the world. Hookups certainly would take quite an effort

Reactions: jon carlton
We lived in a small town in Indiana. We never had a problem finding willing partners. Men want pussy!
Good Point Mr. K and well taken but I am not saying there is any 1 right way of doing things but we live in a community of about 200 people and that is not very conducive to finding playmates. Everybody already knows all your business and now they know who you are being cucked by also? We try to branch out but her search requirements are not about numbers. More about memorable. We are about finished in a 2 year relationship and that was comfortable. so no big numbers of playmates piling up. I would classify us as more of a polyamorous couple with cuckold ambitions and tendencies.

Good Point Mr. K and well taken but I am not saying there is any 1 right way of doing things but we live in a community of about 200 people and that is not very conducive to finding playmates. Everybody already knows all your business and now they know who you are being cucked by also? We try to branch out but her search requirements are not about numbers. More about memorable. We are about finished in a 2 year relationship and that was comfortable. so no big numbers of playmates piling up. I would classify us as more of a polyamorous couple with cuckold ambitions and tendencies.

Any towns nearby that might have prospects?

Thank You xxx Maybe we are not what some would call a true cuck couple but is there any 1 right way to do it? We don't think so. We blend poly into the cuckold as some of you have related in your stories. I know this will sound like bragging but Mrs. ntcuck is such an unusual physical specimen for her age that the young cougar cubs are lining up around the corner just for a chance. We are very selective because for us it is not about quantity it is about quality. We want to build memories and do it on the long term instead of once and done. Wham Bam Thank you Maam. I am not saying we are into just beautiful people. I think most of you know what I say when we meet people we know if there is a shared chemistry. You sense something....
We may even reverse the role. She loves to watch me doing another female and she is yet to have her first female experience. If she picks a female for that special time, I will be in charge of fucking her also so Mrs. Nt can eat my semen from the other female. For us that is another hot fantasy. So she is the cuckquean according to the lifestyle terminology.