Where to Go for Humiliation?

I guess this is the latest iteration if what we consider “fun”. I have a seemingly insatiable desire to have my body and genitals made fun of and to be humiliated. My wife is really into the idea as well, and gets off on the idea of hearing or reading other people’s opinions.

Just not sure where to go for this sort of thing. Anyone have any experience with this or ideas on how to get more action in this regard?

Reactions: Kinky2
I guess this is the latest iteration if what we consider “fun”. I have a seemingly insatiable desire to have my body and genitals made fun of and to be humiliated. My wife is really into the idea as well, and gets off on the idea of hearing or reading other people’s opinions.

Just not sure where to go for this sort of thing. Anyone have any experience with this or ideas on how to get more action in this regard?
pm me

Reactions: Gjxkgxkgxi
You have a small cock, useless, pathetic just like mine, I hope it wife cuts you off of sex , no tell her to cut you off

Oh man. Is it that bad? THAT small? I’ve been worried that she would cut me off...
I still like the feeling of my dick being stimulated, even if it is really small...?

I read in an old post you have a foot fetish? I doubt your wife lets you mess with her feet, but to further debase yourself, go back, strip again, and post a pictuew with your foot in your mouth. Lol

Reactions: drewincog84
Dont ever put your penis near her pussy again beg her to never fuck you again, tiny useless worthless penis , flush your worthless cum down the toilet

Reactions: Hpdrlover
Dont ever put your penis near her pussy again beg her to never fuck you again, tiny useless worthless penis , flush your worthless cum down the toilet

Yeah right. As if he has to beg her not to. I bet he begs her to let him have sex. And when she says no, he begs for a hand job. Doubt he gets that either.

Serious question- would you be willing to cut your dick off (literally have your penis removed) if we got enough guys and gals to sign a petition or vote for it?

If so, how many “signatures” would be fair before you’d go through with it?

Serious question- would you be willing to cut your dick off (literally have your penis removed) if we got enough guys and gals to sign a petition or vote for it?

If so, how many “signatures” would be fair before you’d go through with it?

YIKES! Geez, i don't know. Im not gonna lie, that whole thought is strangely intriguing- especially if there were a lot of interest in seeing it happen, but... ouch. My penis is still a huge source of personal pleasure, even if it isnt useful for anyone else.

I dont know... I suppose if like 20 people in this forum legitimately voted for it to go, I would make every effort to go through with it. 20 doesnt sound like a lot, but I think its a pretty high bar for this forum, and a level at which I’d feel theres sufficient interest.

Reactions: Hpdrlover
YIKES! Geez, i don't know. Im not gonna lie, that whole thought is strangely intriguing- especially if there were a lot of interest in seeing it happen, but... ouch. My penis is still a huge source of personal pleasure, even if it isnt useful for anyone else.

I dont know... I suppose if like 20 people in this forum legitimately voted for it to go, I would make every effort to go through with it. 20 doesnt sound like a lot, but I think its a pretty high bar for this forum, and a level at which I’d feel theres sufficient interest.

Okay- send me a closer/clearer pic of your soon to be departed dick, and I’ll get the poll/petition posted.