Which part of a woman would give you more pleasure?

May 12, 2021
As a man while you are in the art of making love to any woman romantically, which one of the following would give you more pleasure. You can mention any other parts you like.
1) Mouth, tongue, ears
2) Neck, shoulder, armpit, belly button, boobs
3) Ass, buns
4) Pussy, clit, g-spot, vagina
5) Foot Toes

Last edited:
As a man while you are in the art of making love to any woman romantically, which one of the following would give you more pleasure. You can mention any other parts you like.
1) Mouth, tongue, ears
3) Ass, buns
4) Pussy, clit, g-string, vagina
5) Foot Toes
Sure 4 .. who can has a pussy and leave it 😁

Her pussy, including the labia, clit, and vaginal canal. I love slow, deliberate contact between my glans against labia, or gently fucking my own ********-hole with a woman's erect clit, or taking shallow thrusts, just enveloping my engorged cock-head with her labia.

Her pussy, including the labia, clit, and vaginal canal. I love slow, deliberate contact between my glans against labia, or gently fucking my own ********-hole with a woman's erect clit, or taking shallow thrusts, just enveloping my engorged cock-head with her labia.
You are a joyful enjoying fucker. Those pussy lips are heavenly fun. all the best man

1) Mouth, tongue, ears
3) Ass, buns
5) Foot Toes
Pussy, clit, g-spot, vagina.....tits & mouth

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
1) Mouth, tongue, ears
3) Ass, buns
5) Foot Toes
Her lipstick on my dick 😜

Reactions: ORAL PARTNER