Whirlpool fantasy

Oct 23, 2019
Hey there

I wanted to share a fantasy I have lately . I imagine going to the swimming pool with my gf ( we regularly go to a thermal spring in our vicinity ) and we sit together in the public whirlpool ( those who are not that big and contain max 6 people). We both relax and after some time passes other people join and so the whirlpool is eventually full. Another man ( preferably older ) is also sitting next to my girl and he cant help it but have some leg to leg contact with her. He has his arms stretched while he relaxes and his hand is very near to my gfs tits which are also moving a bit up and down due to the bubble stream.I sit and hope his hand touched my gfs boob . That would be very hot if he fondled my gfs nipples a little bit. I bet I would explode

Jacuzzi's are great as while the jets are going no one can see where your hands are under the water.
I've been fingered many times in the jacuzzi at hotel spa's, and not just by hubby 😉 and I've also stroked a few cocks.
There's something very exciting about playing in a public place while everyone else is unaware what's going on xx

Jacuzzi's are great as while the jets are going no one can see where your hands are under the water.
I've been fingered many times in the jacuzzi at hotel spa's, and not just by hubby 😉 and I've also stroked a few cocks.
There's something very exciting about playing in a public place while everyone else is unaware what's going on xx
What a hot story, I love this!! More please!!

I'd like to do something forbidden. In front of the police to have sex, for example. :ROFLMAO: But really, I'd like to fuck a nun. It's weird and it's probably a sin, but they turn me on so much. That innocence of theirs mmm:p. I've been to church a couple of times beckfordparish.org and I saw this hot nun there. I'm not sure she's that innocent, because I don't think they can be that sexy. But I'd fuck her.

Last edited:
We lived out a fantasy like this. KK and I were on a road-trip. We were behind our planned schedule, unable to make it to the destination we’d intended for overnighting.

Luckily we managed to find a room at a Days Inn - it was near 10:00pm when we checked in. Both KK and I were tired from a lot of driving, needing to unwind. Suggesting what I thought would unlikely be acted on, I asked KK if we could take a soak in the jacuzzi.

She balked a little, initially using the excuse that we neither one had swimsuits to avoid humoring me. I retorted that the place seemed abandoned, that she could go in wearing her panties and a T-shirt, that I could wear a pair of boxers - no one would be the wiser, and since the pool area was vacant, nobody would be there to care or notice.

To my amazement, KK agreed. We changed as agreed, KK in a little pair of cotton bikini panties and one of my T-shirts, me in a pair of loose-fitting boxer shorts. I grabbed towels from the bathroom, and we went for a soak.

At first it was just the two of us in the hot tub, jets running full blast. The hot water felt great after a long day of driving, and it was pretty sexy, sort of risky feeling that we were both basically wearing next to nothing, just our underwear in a public setting. The T-shirt was soaked, leaving KK’s ample boobs clearly outlined, nipples poking out, leaving little to the imagination. My cock had already “sneaked” out of the fly of my boxers a couple of times, which I strategically allowed to brush against KK’s bare thigh.

After about 15-minutes of soaking, three older gentleman showed up in the pool area. As they approached, KK slid next to me on the bench, snuggling a little to expose less of herself. One of the three guys asked if we minded if they joined us in the hot tub. Before I could say anything, KK gestured, inviting them in with a “Sure, why not…”

With five of us in the tub, things were pretty cozy. Lots of thigh brushing, toe contact, and such as we were moving around to share the tub’s jets. One of the three guys was intermittently trying to cop a feel, “on accident” rubbing his knee against KK’s thigh, brushing a hand against her arm and the like - not even really coy about it. At a point, as we were jockeying around the tub, he ended up seated next to KK on the bench, his arm out of tub, on the rim, sort of “around” KK’s shoulders, touching, but not quite touching if that makes sense. I could tell KK was enjoying the attention, becoming aroused.

After another five minutes or so, two of the three made their exit from the tub, excusing themselves politely. That left “handsy guy” with KK and me alone in the tub. As soon as the two gents were out of sight, KK was getting busy. I could see through the bubbly water her hand make its way to the guy’s crotch, rubbing his cock through the material of his trunks.

The two of them fooled around, soaking in the hot tub, while I watched, stroking my cock under the bubbles, taking in the scene. Things got carried away, when KK positioned the guy up on the ledge of the tub, exposing his big meat, taking him into her greedy mouth. It was certainly hot, seeing KK emboldened, aroused enough to blow this stranger in public - I let her go for a few minutes, watching her slobber over, licking his fat cock, then I suggested it would be best to take the action back to our motel room. Neither of them argued.

Back in the room, none of us bothered to towel off. KK stripped out of her wet panties and T-shirt, flopped on the bed, and the two of us joined her for some hot, spontaneous fucking and sucking. The guy only stayed about an hour, but managed to cum twice in KK during the romp - he told us he’d over-stayed his hall pass, and needed to get back to his wife.

We lived out a fantasy like this. KK and I were on a road-trip. We were behind our planned schedule, unable to make it to the destination we’d intended for overnighting.

Luckily we managed to find a room at a Days Inn - it was near 10:00pm when we checked in. Both KK and I were tired from a lot of driving, needing to unwind. Suggesting what I thought would unlikely be acted on, I asked KK if we could take a soak in the jacuzzi.

She balked a little, initially using the excuse that we neither one had swimsuits to avoid humoring me. I retorted that the place seemed abandoned, that she could go in wearing her panties and a T-shirt, that I could wear a pair of boxers - no one would be the wiser, and since the pool area was vacant, nobody would be there to care or notice.

To my amazement, KK agreed. We changed as agreed, KK in a little pair of cotton bikini panties and one of my T-shirts, me in a pair of loose-fitting boxer shorts. I grabbed towels from the bathroom, and we went for a soak.

At first it was just the two of us in the hot tub, jets running full blast. The hot water felt great after a long day of driving, and it was pretty sexy, sort of risky feeling that we were both basically wearing next to nothing, just our underwear in a public setting. The T-shirt was soaked, leaving KK’s ample boobs clearly outlined, nipples poking out, leaving little to the imagination. My cock had already “sneaked” out of the fly of my boxers a couple of times, which I strategically allowed to brush against KK’s bare thigh.

After about 15-minutes of soaking, three older gentleman showed up in the pool area. As they approached, KK slid next to me on the bench, snuggling a little to expose less of herself. One of the three guys asked if we minded if they joined us in the hot tub. Before I could say anything, KK gestured, inviting them in with a “Sure, why not…”

With five of us in the tub, things were pretty cozy. Lots of thigh brushing, toe contact, and such as we were moving around to share the tub’s jets. One of the three guys was intermittently trying to cop a feel, “on accident” rubbing his knee against KK’s thigh, brushing a hand against her arm and the like - not even really coy about it. At a point, as we were jockeying around the tub, he ended up seated next to KK on the bench, his arm out of tub, on the rim, sort of “around” KK’s shoulders, touching, but not quite touching if that makes sense. I could tell KK was enjoying the attention, becoming aroused.

After another five minutes or so, two of the three made their exit from the tub, excusing themselves politely. That left “handsy guy” with KK and me alone in the tub. As soon as the two gents were out of sight, KK was getting busy. I could see through the bubbly water her hand make its way to the guy’s crotch, rubbing his cock through the material of his trunks.

The two of them fooled around, soaking in the hot tub, while I watched, stroking my cock under the bubbles, taking in the scene. Things got carried away, when KK positioned the guy up on the ledge of the tub, exposing his big meat, taking him into her greedy mouth. It was certainly hot, seeing KK emboldened, aroused enough to blow this stranger in public - I let her go for a few minutes, watching her slobber over, licking his fat cock, then I suggested it would be best to take the action back to our motel room. Neither of them argued.

Back in the room, none of us bothered to towel off. KK stripped out of her wet panties and T-shirt, flopped on the bed, and the two of us joined her for some hot, spontaneous fucking and sucking. The guy only stayed about an hour, but managed to cum twice in KK during the romp - he told us he’d over-stayed his hall pass, and needed to get back to his wife.
Great story, the guy must have been over the moon when he realised KK was up for some fun xx