White Men Seeding Black Women - Is it a Problem?

Frogprince

Male
Feb 24, 2023
I haven’t found a good answer for this on here. My wife is black and we have two children of our own (genetically) and now a fully black baby from a bull. Obviously, I love all of my children very much. But do you think there is anything inherently wrong with a white man seeding a black woman? Does it serve the same purpose as BBC with white women? Does it go against everything that we are trying to do here? Would love to hear your thoughts, even if they don’t change my way of thinking. I will never stop being an admirer of black Queens and their perfect minds and bodies. Should I be requested to wear a condom when I have sex with them to avoid weakening their power?

I have heard black bulls say it’s important for white men to either wear a condom or spill their semen on the ground because it can impact a black woman‘s hormones. Is there anything to this?

Reactions: toolman2c
I haven’t found a good answer for this on here. My wife is black and we have two children of our own (genetically) and now a fully black baby from a bull. Obviously, I love all of my children very much. But do you think there is anything inherently wrong with a white man seeding a black woman? Does it serve the same purpose as BBC with white women? Does it go against everything that we are trying to do here? Would love to hear your thoughts, even if they don’t change my way of thinking. I will never stop being an admirer of black Queens and their perfect minds and bodies. Should I be requested to wear a condom when I have sex with them to avoid weakening their power?

I have heard black bulls say it’s important for white men to either wear a condom or spill their semen on the ground because it can impact a black woman‘s hormones. Is there anything to this?
Nooo…the thing about the seed because of their harmonies is bullshit! I have 3 black queens I date and or fuck, as a bull they are the best sex! If you find a black queen with a great personality, she will like you for you, she will give you all of her pussy and she will provide you with children like any other woman if that happens. Believe me when I say this. There are a lot of black women who will only date white men. White men treat them very well, and white men know how to turn and off the treat them nice mode to the dominate king they desire in the bedroom mode.

So basically let them have their time with a King for pleasure and good fucking, but otherwise it’s fine to go steady with them? I have a black wife so not much of a choice to begin with lol
Well yeah! Lol. I was saying from a level of women and men in general who aren’t quite sure if black women really take appeal to white men. Since this site is mainly and bbc and the white wives. Etc.

Well yeah! Lol. I was saying from a level of women and men in general who aren’t quite sure if black women really take appeal to white men. Since this site is mainly and bbc and the white wives. Etc.
Yeah, my Wife would never give up black cock or big dick in general (she is cool with big white cock) but the Bull that knocked her up was selected primarily because he’s black and has a massive dick.

Reactions: Bulldave07
If you’re hung and have Black Queens of course they are going to stick around,
Yeah, I mean I’m 6’4” tall thick build. I’m mostly thick packaged. I should re phrase what I said from the first message. I have been with 3 total. There’s one I’m seeing now. Friends with the others. So I have def been complimented on the package, yet I love making a woman cum forever first, I specially with foreplay, eating pussy, etc. But nothing gets me more exctitsd making a woman scream and cum first. 😉👍

I have two black subs I see on a weekly basis, one married the other not, and both have no issues with getting dick invitations... And yet, they come back to me week after week. There is nothing wrong, and I would say it should be ENCOURAGED especially in this political climate, with breeding whomever you want (given consent obviously).

Now I know this is the wrong crowd to talk to, and this is my personal opinion, but this kind of talk, talk about superior or the dilution of genes and whatnot, gives me eugenics vibes; and is gross honestly.

The reduction/fetishization of a human being to just their skin color or racial traits is incredibly disturbing. There is, in fact, a person underneath/inside that deserves respect and agency.

When I hear and read this kind of stuff I see it no different than a neck beard wanting a waifu 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

All that being said, I am totes up for, and into, some pretty hardcore roleplaying, however that is roleplaying and NEVER real life.

Last edited:

When you say "Does it go against everything that we are trying to do here?"

What exactly are you trying to do?

I haven’t found a good answer for this on here. My wife is black and we have two children of our own (genetically) and now a fully black baby from a bull. Obviously, I love all of my children very much. But do you think there is anything inherently wrong with a white man seeding a black woman? Does it serve the same purpose as BBC with white women? Does it go against everything that we are trying to do here? Would love to hear your thoughts, even if they don’t change my way of thinking. I will never stop being an admirer of black Que.

I lived a black woman for 3 years and she had never been with a black man until we went to a swing club in Toronto Canada where a black guy and 6 other white guys fucked her. Teresa is a true slut. She has fucked over a hundred guys according to her.

Attachments

• DSC01108.JPG
    DSC01108.JPG
    660.7 KB · Views: 96
Biggest regret I have is not to have had a relationship with a black lady. From what little contact I've had with them they seem to be more of a man's woman compared to mainstream white ladies. Could be wrong though.