White Wives And Latino Men

We arrived in the city of a South American country after flying in from Miami as we prepared for our cruise.

May and I decided to have some drinks and appetizers at the restaurant in our hotel. We sat outside and I had a beer while May had a mixed drink. We'd been up since early in the morning, so were probably liable to getting drunk. Then we had another round....and another. We finally went to the small bar in the hotel to have more drinks.

We sat at the bar and a had another round. As we were there, a local businessman (call him Juan) sat next to May. I watched him eyeing her as he struck up a conversation with us in excellent English. We told him we were from the US and had just arrived in his country. He commented that he hadn't met many Asian women. May wasn't feeling any pain and enjoyed the attention she was giving her tits and arse.

We just came out and asked him if he wanted to join us for another drink in our room, which he readily accepted. We arrived in our room with fresh drinks and May did her usual excuse to use the bathroom, where I heard her taking a shower. She came out wearing a hotel robe, and nothing else as she sat next to me on the edge of the bed and gave me a deep kiss.

We were drunk enough that I just said "fuck it" and kissed her back and leaned her back on the bed and opened the rope to expose her tits and hardened nipples. She grabbed my cock and worked to unleash it, while we kissed. May then rolled me to my back and engulphed my hard cock in her mouth.

After a bit she slid her mouth off and we sat up to find Jaun had taken his clothes off and his cock was staring May in her face. Juan's cock was about as long as mine, and probably a bit thicker, but had a huge downward curve. I sat there at eye level as he pressed his cock to May's lips and watched he open her mouth to lick and suck the head of it before he slowly slid his cock into her mouth to the hilt. I could almost see his curved cock sliding down her throat. She had used some throat numbing spray and that helped her keep from gagging on his cock.

She worked on his cock for a few minutes before he asked her to lay on her back facing him. He again slid his cock into her mouth as her head hung off the edge of the bed, almost like she was being intubated, and proceeded to fuck May's face. I sat there, stroking my cock.

He slid his cock out of my wife's mouth, rolled on a condom, and turned her around on her knees, then slid his cock into her from behind. She threw her head back at the feeling of his downward curved cock hitting parts of her pussy that aren't normally hit with a cock. He gave her a hard fucking from behind as May started cumming on the cock of this man we'd just met within the previous hour. I could tell Juan wanted to unload HIS cum in her so pulled his cock out, rolled off the condom, as May turned to take his cock into her mouth again as he erupted in her mouth and on her face.

Juan laid down to recover as I pushed May onto her back and gave her another fucking. He got his erection back quickly watching me fucking my wife and wanted to dip his cock into her mouth again. With his downward angled he didn't have to get over her face to get it in her mouth!

This is my wife’s biggest desire. To get to know a very well endowed single/divorced latino guy around her age (49) through messaging and video chat who will meet for a few drinks, dance with her, flirt with her then ultimately up to the hotel room for a little erotic boom boom. And have it continue all weekend without leaving the hotel room. She’s talked about this very thing in a little bit of detail and her pussy gets engorged and more than a bit wet.