Whitehand wife returns! Update! Much more!

Whitehand69

Hello everyone,

I’ve had a couple of threads on here, where I have showed some seductive & sexy photos of my wife, showing more and hoping one day she will fuck another guy and show you guys more and more on here also!

Well finally she has agreed to show more on here and hopefully when the world starts getting back to some normality I think she wants to fuck a different guy!! Seems very keen and it’s something she would be interested in. She’s very picky and has a type which I guess most do, but it’s a step forward!!

I’ll post much more soon!! New photos on the way when I get more time, this is an old fave to warm you guys up
:)

Hope everyone is safe and well.

Attachments

• D414444E-0375-453A-AD58-D840F5DBFB1C.jpeg
    D414444E-0375-453A-AD58-D840F5DBFB1C.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 89
Hello everyone,

I’ve had a couple of threads on here, where I have showed some seductive & sexy photos of my wife, showing more and hoping one day she will fuck another guy and show you guys more and more on here also!

Well finally she has agreed to show more on here and hopefully when the world starts getting back to some normality I think she wants to fuck a different guy!! Seems very keen and it’s something she would be interested in. She’s very picky and has a type which I guess most do, but it’s a step forward!!

I’ll post much more soon!! New photos on the way when I get more time, this is an old fave to warm you guys up

Yum!

Hello everyone,

Well .......that’s not a book shelf.......I won’t be reading tonight.........can we be friends.