Who controlls the money

So for us, I'm the main earner. My wife does have a job but doesn't make near what I do. I pay most of the bills and usually give her money for anything extra she may need. I let her use her money on whatever she wants. When it comes to her meet ups with bulls etc. I pay for her to get her nails, hair done, makeup, outfits etc. Anything she may need to look good for her bulls comes out of my pocket.
Your'e a nice guy.

Reactions: LilDnA
My Queen and I both work but 10 years ago we put all our assets in her name and it remains that way. The day we recorded the deed switching the house to her name I had a hardon all day. When it was done she laughed and said that she owned everything and all I owned was the cum I cleaned out of her. She is in total control.

My Queen and I both work but 10 years ago we put all our assets in her name and it remains that way. The day we recorded the deed switching the house to her name I had a hardon all day. When it was done she laughed and said that she owned everything and all I owned was the cum I cleaned out of her. She is in total control.
The way it should be. She owns everything including you. My wife owns me and often refers to me as her property. I must maintain my value to her by being totally obedient and making sure I properly do all my chores including cleaning her after she fucks her men and doing all of the housework. My entire paycheck is turned over to her. She uses that to go on dates and vacations with her lover. I'm not allowed to have any personal money what so ever.

I work part time and care for the kids when they are home. She has her own business in insurance and manages most of the financial stuff. We are also a FLR and my check goes into her account in which she manages. I do most of the cooking, all of the cleaning and entertaining her clients and lovers. I also clean and laundry for our roommates (her sister and husband). I do get an allowance and some time away on occasion, but mostly I'm home or online finding her play partners. There is some consideration on moving Michael into the master bedroom and I would stay in the side room or the camper outside (I snore badly).

Last edited: