Who controlls the money

droopy1

Male
Gold
A lot of our disscussions are over the wifes controll of what goes on in the bedroom but what about the rest of household? Who controlls the money and makes most of the finantial decisions? Are the monetary issues more 50/50 or does she controll that too? Who is the major bread winner in your house and does that make a difference as to how the money is spent? Is more spent on the wife or on the husband for personal stuff like toys, hobbies, clothes etc.? Does the bull contribute anything or have gifts bestowed upon him?

Reactions: cuckboie
There will be many different responses to your questions. I can only tell you how we do things. All the financial issues are handled by me as I'm the major earner, plus I have the training and experience in finance. Any money my wife makes she gets to keep and spend the way she wants. When the k ids were little it was usually fun stuff for them. We've never been into the "bull" scene but sometimes we've gifted things to certain individuals. Nothing elaborate or very expensive but just something to show them they're appreciated.

There will be many different responses to your questions. I can only tell you how we do things. All the financial issues are handled by me as I'm the major earner, plus I have the training and experience in finance. Any money my wife makes she gets to keep and spend the way she wants. When the k ids were little it was usually fun stuff for them. We've never been into the "bull" scene but sometimes we've gifted things to certain individuals. Nothing elaborate or very expensive but just something to show them they're appreciated.
Thats nice. You got to take care of the kids, toys are inportant,especially educational toys.

Reactions: MarcandLilly
I am the main earner and always have been, am more financial aware so deal with most things relating to expenditure. We have an old fashioned marriage where the man is the man and dominant one, the head of the family. She has said, i married a dominant masculine man and want you to remain one, this comment after she started semi feminizing me, this was for our kink, driven by her yet doesnt distract from me being who i am, a dominant man.

Her father was dominant too, so she was brought up in this sort of family, we discuss most things so she has as much as a say over things as i do. Within the marriage we consider ourselves as equals but i am the man and she my wife. There are things she does such has cooking that i never do, things she never does too, she has never filled a car with fuel thats my job even for her car, but most tasks are shared.

I am proud to be her collared, locked cuck husband and have been for many years this is also who i am and what we like.

She is very down to earth and in the main wears jeans, so doesnt want expensive items, we are also lucky that if we really want something we just buy it, there is no need for any of her lovers to contribute financially to our marriage. They have a different role in our marriage.

Reactions: Lee442
We fortunate that both my wife and I are financially responsible and secure. If she is out grocery shopping she buys for both households.She has been collared by Louis (as in slave) so he controls all aspects of her life....She gets an allowance from him and I....All personal clothing she wears except for her work attire is chosen by him...Our kids are all grown up and now live in their own homes... We have grandkids over, the older ones understand dynamic... Younger one don't , but will more than likely understand and form an opinion as they grow up...
Two of our daughters are in M/s relationships.... So they fully understand the dynamics of their Mothers situation as slave...
When he comes over to our place he is the Dominant figure.... The relationship is also still evolving all the time.... but I have been in it over 20 years and still learning....

I am the main earner and always have been, am more financial aware so deal with most things relating to expenditure. We have an old fashioned marriage where the man is the man and dominant one, the head of the family. She has said, i married a dominant masculine man and want you to remain one, this comment after she started semi feminizing me, this was for our kink, driven by her yet doesnt distract from me being who i am, a dominant man.

Her father was dominant too, so she was brought up in this sort of family, we discuss most things so she has as much as a say over things as i do. Within the marriage we consider ourselves as equals but i am the man and she my wife. There are things she does such has cooking that i never do, things she never does too, she has never filled a car with fuel thats my job even for her car, but most tasks are shared.

I am proud to be her collared, locked cuck husband and have been for many years this is also who i am and what we like.

She is very down to earth and in the main wears jeans, so doesnt want expensive items, we are also lucky that if we really want something we just buy it, there is no need for any of her lovers to contribute financially to our marriage. They have a different role in our marriage.
Interesting. You seem to have quite a mixed bag, but you sound happy. :)

We fortunate that both my wife and I are financially responsible and secure. If she is out grocery shopping she buys for both households.She has been collared by Louis (as in slave) so he controls all aspects of her life....She gets an allowance from him and I....All personal clothing she wears except for her work attire is chosen by him...Our kids are all grown up and now live in their own homes... We have grandkids over, the older ones understand dynamic... Younger one don't , but will more than likely understand and form an opinion as they grow up...
Two of our daughters are in M/s relationships.... So they fully understand the dynamics of their Mothers situation as slave...
When he comes over to our place he is the Dominant figure.... The relationship is also still evolving all the time.... but I have been in it over 20 years and still learning....
Is the money you earn yours to keep or does louis controll that too? Does louis spend his own money on the household?

Is the money you earn yours to keep or does louis controll that too? Does louis spend his own money on the household?
The money I earn is mine. He doesn't have access to that nor has he ever tried to impose. Yes he does spend his money on the house hold as well.. One time I was away and pipe burst ...he arranged for plumbers...never asked to be reimbursed. Kids cars have broken down not a problem he will sort it weather I am there or not. Likewise we had a terrible storm.. Lots of Hail and wind damage... He was away I sorted it.

The money I earn is mine. He doesn't have access to that nor has he ever tried to impose. Yes he does spend his money on the house hold as well.. One time I was away and pipe burst ...he arranged for plumbers...never asked to be reimbursed. Kids cars have broken down not a problem he will sort it weather I am there or not. Likewise we had a terrible storm.. Lots of Hail and wind damage... He was away I sorted it.
That's really cool, you have an amiable friendship outside the bedroom. Does he live with you full time like co rent an apt with you or co own a house? Or does he have a place of his own and visit you?

So for us, I'm the main earner. My wife does have a job but doesn't make near what I do. I pay most of the bills and usually give her money for anything extra she may need. I let her use her money on whatever she wants. When it comes to her meet ups with bulls etc. I pay for her to get her nails, hair done, makeup, outfits etc. Anything she may need to look good for her bulls comes out of my pocket.
She had me go to cosmetology and hairdressing school so I could help her get ready for her dates and for work. She makes a lot more money than I do so she supports the household. I turn my entire pay in to her and she gives me a small allowance.

Reactions: Firefighter195
That's really cool, you have an amiable friendship outside the bedroom. Does he live with you full time like co rent an apt with you or co own a house? Or does he have a place of his own and visit you?
He has his own home and we have ours. He comes over whenever, sleeps over ...my wife goes to his place when he wants her to. Sundays is family day . It's either at his place or ours..