Female Led Relationship

Valerietana

Couple
My wife and owner, Ms. Valerie, has already posted details regarding our strict female led relationship lifestyle (see her posts). She wanted me to submit a post regarding my perspective in our relationship and my understanding of my place. As a cuckold husband, I am well aware of how inferior I am to the studs my wife dates and has sex with. While I love and worship her, I know it is one-sided, for she could not possibly love a pathetic cuck. She does allow me to stay in her life and worship her as long as I remain useful to her by earning money at my career to provide her with a luxurious lifestyle in which she does not have to work but can just play and enjoy her life as she pleases. And I am also expected to do all the lowly household chores, keeping her house clean, and cleaning up all the messes she and her lovers leave behind. But I sleep in a humble servant quarters by the garage, and must stay out of sight when she has boyfriends over. My rewards come after her boyfriend is gone, after I cleaned up their mess, when my wife may let me have my pathetic slave cuck sex masturbating as I grovel naked on the floor licking the bottom of her shoe expressing my love for her, often as she ignores me and texts her boyfriends. While I am naked, I never get to see my wife naked, and when I make love to her, it is licking and kissing the bottom of her shoe as she remains dressed sitting in her throne above me. Another reward I get on occasion is the used cum of her lovers, but I am never allowed to lick her pussy, or even see her pussy. She feeds me the used cum of her lovers from used condoms that she dumps on the floor for me to lick up off the floor, or off the bottom of her shoe. She also controls my entire life, telling me what I can and cannot do. And I am also subject to discipline with whippings if I make a mistake or do not clean her house to her complete satisfaction. But I love her and could never imagine another life.

As you can see, my cuck husband knows his place in our household. I encourage all hotwives to put your cuck husbands in their proper place. Men who get off seeing their wives have sex with other men are pathetic excuses for men and should be treated accordingly. Make them work for you while you enjoy your lives doing as you please and dating who you please. Keep them naked and groveling like the lowly sluts they are. Use them as domestic servants so you never lift a finger to do any lowly house chore or cleaning task. And limit their sex to supervised masturbation. That is how you use a cuck husband.

As you can see, my cuck husband knows his place in our household. I encourage all hotwives to put your cuck husbands in their proper place. Men who get off seeing their wives have sex with other men are pathetic excuses for men and should be treated accordingly. Make them work for you while you enjoy your lives doing as you please and dating who you please. Keep them naked and groveling like the lowly sluts they are. Use them as domestic servants so you never lift a finger to do any lowly house chore or cleaning task. And limit their sex to supervised masturbation. That is how you use a cuck husband.
Glad you have things in check and have your cuck under your thumb. Where are you located as I could be a service to you and help satisfy your needs.

Reactions: BlkStingray