Who else knows?

The only one other than her fuckbuddies is her boss's secretary. I'll get around to writing that up her eventually. She and her boss have been having sex for almost two years. His very elegant, 60-year-old secretary was involved 24 years with their bank's retired president. She picked up clues from my wife's and their boss' behaviors and told him she realized they were involved. He didn't get around to telling my wife for some two months when she asked if his secretary might suspect something was going on between them. She now covers for them and she and my wife have since become best of friends. His secretary told him when he admitted it to her ways to avoid detection from others at the bank.

We have been careful to keep our lifestyles under wraps and don't want others to know about our lifestyle. Upon my wife's recent return to her hometown to visit her parents and attend a former high school swim team reunion, her mother made some remarks that caused my wife to suspect she may know but doesn't know what gave her that idea. She says she may be wrong, but her mother made a comment upon my wife's departure, "Oh honey, your father and I want you to live a full life. You're a grown woman and deserve a good life." If her parents actually do know or suspect she's fucking other guys, they're apparently approving. She now wonders, upon recollection of various events when she lived at home, whether her parents were once swingers. (My wife is 32, smoking hot - and although careful in her behaviors - is probably more active with more men than most hotwives.)
Hi Des, its nice to see you writing here, always love you input and stories!!

Reactions: Hot Husband12
Who else knows about your lifestyle? My wife's best friend knows about ours - and she knows everything! I found out about month after my wife told her. I was pretty shocked at first, but I think it's hot now. My wife and her friend talk about my wife's dates in front of me. They've even gone on some double dates (her friend is divorced).
My mrs best friend knows the situation. She wasn’t surprised when she was told as she had picked up on stuff over the years. Am not into humiliation but find it hot she knows and they discuss things

There’s a local swingers club that we hang out with sometimes in town. We’ve run into the brother of a good friend and one of my high school girlfriends.

KK has an ‘inner circle’ of female friends that know.

Otherwise, for the most part none of our vanilla friends, or family are aware with two exceptions. One of KK’s brothers knows, because they are fuck-buddies. KK’s sister-in-law knows, via my disclosure.

None of my colleagues are aware of our lifestyle. A few of KK’s colleagues are indirectly aware; one of her editors is a ‘victim’ of KK’s charms, she uses him for business favors, allowing him to think she cheats on me with him from time to time. She’s fucked some of her other business associates, and told them that I’m aware of her sexual needs, and supportive.

KK’s female inner-circle all know, and I doubt they have many secrets about one another. They share sex partners in ‘dry times,’ as well as sex with each other on girls night out every once in a while. One of KK’s inner circle is a realtor, who has enabled us on occasion with venues for sex encounters, and a couple of parties.

Apart from my best friend (he fucks her) a few of his friends know. These are ones he brought round on sex fun nights and got to have sex fun with mey wife without actually fucking her. The only risky one was the experiment that went wrong, the guy from the pub who wanted to get inside her and cum as quickly as he could. He may or may not have told his pub friends ….

Reactions: KinkyLondonCouple
We have always tried to be discreet but our son figured it out when he was 18 and our daughter when she was 16. My wife has sex with the husbands of some of our couples-friends, so those guys know of course, but their wives do not know. My wife's brother and his wife know. My brother knows. I have shown my brother nude pics of Kate and pics of her sucking and fucking other guys. He loves it.

My five male cousins know. We had a pool party with just the guys. It turned into a skinny-dipping party, so they all got to see Kate naked. My youngest cousin was spending the night because he loved in another city. He got to fuck Kate after the party and he told the other cousins that he fucked her while I watched. Family gatherings are hotter now that the guys have all seen my wife naked and know that our cousin got to fuck her.

The only people that know are just a few close close friends of ours. The Mrs has a long time friend that came over and pounded her hard, so obviously he knows. Otherwise what we do in the privacy of our bedroom is our business and nobody else’s......

I was out with my girlfriend who knows the other night. She wanted an update on all the juicy details. As I was telling her I was getting extremely HOT and WET.
Called my closest lover and arranged to have him at my house later that night.......
Do you think your girlfriend will also become a HW if she isn’t already?

I am definate going to pist that pic of son finds mom it is cool gr saw a tybe video and recognized moms bedroom and pendant did not know mom was a bbc lover and dad was a cuck

• Love
Reactions: John Dorj
The longer you are in the lifestyle it's inevitable that people, sometimes many people will know. Almost everyone we know are aware of our relationship and that not only am I cuckolded, but also caged in chastity.

Who else knows about your lifestyle? My wife's best friend knows about ours - and she knows everything! I found out about month after my wife told her. I was pretty shocked at first, but I think it's hot now. My wife and her friend talk about my wife's dates in front of me. They've even gone on some double dates (her friend is divorced).

recently ended up in same position.

I'm not sure how much she knows, but she knows.

Not seen her yet, since she was told.

kinda hot