Who else knows?

Two of my sisters know, one of them has watch me with my number one black man . And she has watched as I spanked and used a strap-on on my husband when i thought he had been rude one night. I have watch her take black cock herself, than had my husband clean her up, but her husband don't know yet .
thats really hot, don't believe ever reading about a cuckold eating the cream pie of a sister. love it

As far as I know in my wife's family only her younger sister knows, although she loves gossip, so maybe other people in her family know too. My wife confided in her at some point and mentioned the reason I am a cuckold is because of my small penis. She was really curious about it and asked how small I am, so my wife told me to strip. All my sis-in-law said was "Oh my God" and then snapped a pic with her cell phone.

It depends I guess on what you mean by who else “knows”. All my friends, and a few family members, know my wife is flirtatious and willing to flash. 3 of my friends have fucked her, but each thinks it’s only them. No one other than some of her recurring fucks really know all that we do.

It depends I guess on what you mean by who else “knows”. All my friends, and a few family members, know my wife is flirtatious and willing to flash. 3 of my friends have fucked her, but each thinks it’s only them. No one other than some of her recurring fucks really know all that we do.

We are similar. Everyone knows that Kate is a big flirt, but we try to make each friend she has sex with think that he is the only one...the only friend who is so special that we would involve him in our sex life.

A few of our friends know. One of her friends sometimes hooks her up with guys she knows. I overheard conversation one day where the friend showed her a pic of a guy she knows. When my girl expressed interest I heard her friend say "Want me to hook you up with him?" and she made no effort to be quiet about it so I heard it clearly. My girl was like "Fuck yes".

She went on a camping trip with said girlfriend and the guy was also invited. They hit it off right away and she slept with him in his tent the entire trip.

On the way back from the trip they took the back seat of the van where she blew and fucked him on the way home.

Her best girlfriemds know, and do a few of my mates. She has fucked one of them and imagine she will eventually do them all.. just because she can

We prefer to keep it quiet except for the guys I meet with. Family need not know nor friends as none of them would really approve and would rather not have to go that route and explain it to them.

No one in our family knows including our daughter. We are just a normal married couple which others would not think we have a hotwife/cuckold life. HOwever, we do think our next door neighbours know. They have not said anything to us (nor anyone else on the street) but the woman has seen my wife and her boyfriend passionately kissing in our swimming pool and it is possible she heard him fucking her in our hot tub one night when I was not home and she was sitting on her deck. They have also seen me leave the house on evenings just before he arrived to take care of my wife's needs. Also, as I swim naked in our pool the woman knows that I have a small dick as I have talked to her a couple of times over the fence after I got out of the pool. I think this woman is jealous that my wife is getting bonked by such a tall, good looking young stud.

Reactions: Fazeldex