Who else knows?

As I may have mentioned in the past, all of our bulls are strangers. No longer stranger to us but strangers in the sense that they do not know any of our friends, family, coworkers, neighbors.
We have 2 personalities. One of a normal loving family and the other of a no holds barred sexually active family.

My daughters were young when we started bringing men home. As we got more involved in the lifestyle the girls got caught up in it and sort of grew up in it.

We all understand that we do not speak of what happens in the house with no one outside the house. As my daughters, now teenagers, grew up they understood that our lifestyle was different from others.

Do this day my daughters are the only people along with the bulls that know what we do.

As I may have mentioned in the past, all of our bulls are strangers. No longer stranger to us but strangers in the sense that they do not know any of our friends, family, coworkers, neighbors.
We have 2 personalities. One of a normal loving family and the other of a no holds barred sexually active family.

My daughters were young when we started bringing men home. As we got more involved in the lifestyle the girls got caught up in it and sort of grew up in it.

We all understand that we do not speak of what happens in the house with no one outside the house. As my daughters, now teenagers, grew up they understood that our lifestyle was different from others.

Do this day my daughters are the only people along with the bulls that know what we do.
so do the daughters ask questions, about the life style? where do they go when mom is entertaining her men? Are you in the room while she has another man in the room?

Reactions: Fazeldex
so do the daughters ask questions, about the life style? where do they go when mom is entertaining her men? Are you in the room while she has another man in the room?

They did not ask too many questions. They are and always were in the house as we entertained the men. They became very friendly with most of them as the men were usually around the house.
I am usually in the room when they are fucking but they are welcome in the house even if I’m not at home.

They did not ask too many questions. They are and always were in the house as we entertained the men. They became very friendly with most of them as the men were usually around the house.
I am usually in the room when they are fucking but they are welcome in the house even if I’m not at home.
are the daughts at the age when they are going to be fucking ?

Our divorced female neighbor knows. Our bull will sometimes get one of his friends and hooks her up with a fuck date. She is very sexy for a MILF. My wife makes me be a surrogate cuck when she gets hooked up.