Who else knows?

My wife, in a drunk and emotional moment, told her father.

He was apparently shocked speechless, and he has been awkward as hell around me ever since.

The thrills were real and intense but it is a dangerous game.

From all that I have lived through I now seek to be the decent, communicative, expressive, honest, and inclusive fucker of other men's wives.

My ex wife told my current wife about some swinging stuff she does with her boyfriend, so my wife told my ex what we have done. Made for some pretty interesting conversations. She told her best friend while out drinking once night. She didn’t believe my wife so she asked for some pics to prove it. That lead to a threesome that night with my wife and her best friend. She’s told a couple of of her other close girlfriends but that’s it, no one else knows.

Reactions: persian_bull
i would not mind her best friends only know about our fantasies . I would not feel ashamed to be her cuckold and I think most of her female friends will envy her once they digested the info, i think i would not mind they go out together sometimes and get to know each other then why not spend a wonderful day at Disney, me pushing the trolley and taking pleasure watching my beautiful wife dating her boyfriend , looking so happy, taking pictures of them kissing, hugging, holding hands, looking so in love ... she must be so beautiful dressed up sexy for him, short skirt showing of her legs, tights, and see his hand on her laps will get me hard
i wish we live freely our open relationship

Still trying to persuade my wife to fuck other guys. She knows how much I want her to do it. I did a favour for her best friend and then told her that she owes me one. She asked what and I said you know what I want Jan to do? She said that they talked a lot so had a good idea. She said don't worry she will sow the seed for me and will gently persuade her into doing it. It was awesome to be able to share it. I now tell her that her best friend knows and she doesn't mind.

None of our friends or family have a clue and would be shocked to find out. Having said that, one of our closest friends got divorced last year and Stacey has told me she fantasizes about having sex with him. His ex used to talk a lot about how good in bed he is and bragged about his passion, big cock and stamina (key factors in Stacey's decision making). If we go there - will be a first. I'm concerned that should he talk, out secret will be exposed to a large group of friends.

We haven’t told anyone that we have even had this fantasy let alone that we have tried it! However, when a big black guy walked out of our house in the morning I hope none of the neighbors took notice!

None of our friends or family have a clue and would be shocked to find out. Having said that, one of our closest friends got divorced last year and Stacey has told me she fantasizes about having sex with him. His ex used to talk a lot about how good in bed he is and bragged about his passion, big cock and stamina (key factors in Stacey's decision making). If we go there - will be a first. I'm concerned that should he talk, out secret will be exposed to a large group of friends.
Update. We invited him over this past weekend for a cookout. Stacey flirted a bit and they bantered but nothing came of it (nor was it actually planned). She just wanted to get a feel for whether she might want to fuck him. She wants to. We're discussing. Am sure he would gladly fuck her. I'm apprehensive.

Update. We invited him over this past weekend for a cookout. Stacey flirted a bit and they bantered but nothing came of it (nor was it actually planned). She just wanted to get a feel for whether she might want to fuck him. She wants to. We're discussing. Am sure he would gladly fuck her. I'm apprehensive.
It's just our choice/opinion but we never play with friends, especially close friends. When you start mixing in intimacy and sex with a close friendship love is not far behind.

You have to ask yourself if it's worth risking losing a close friend, or even worse, your close friend and your wife?

Reactions: davelb76
The ones who know are some of the guys who've fucked her. So that is potentially a fair few. However, a lot of them don't know she is a hotwife. They think they seduced her and that it's an exclusive arrangement. Generally, we've found that guys are a bit freaked out by the hotwife concept.

So, 'officially', we've been able to keep it a secret - especially as most of the guys she's fucked have been married.
However, I have a suspicion that more people know. Sophie was a hotwife in a provincial town of about 35000 people. I think there would have been whispers about her being a ‘player’. I don't know if anyone knew that she had my approval. They probably thought that she was a cheating wife (which is true on some occasions) and that I was the clueless husband (also true on some occasions)!

The more I think about it, the more I realise that a lot of people must know. She has fucked more than one guy at one of her workplaces and three guys from her school reunion group (each time they catch up a different guy does her - there is still one from the inner circle who hasn't), guys from sport (tennis and soccer), business contacts and guys we know socially, as well as those who have no contact or relationship with us. So, it is unclear who they might have told. But once again, they are all married so they may not have blabbed. There must have been many times when people we know saw her out alone, late at night (and dressed very provocatively) who must have suspected.

We did discover there were some people we knew who were also in the lifestyle. That was really cool and horny. A couple of Sophie's girlfriends know because she has been fucked when she has gone on trips away with them. But they were fucked too, so I'm sure they were discreet and didn't tell.
We had a 17 year old babysitter who was used to me coming home alone and Sophie staying out. I don’t know if she suspected anything.

My overall conclusion is, that despite our efforts to be discreet, my wife probably did have a reputation in the provincial city where we lived, but people we knew were too polite to bring it up.

It's just our choice/opinion but we never play with friends, especially close friends. When you start mixing in intimacy and sex with a close friendship love is not far behind.

You have to ask yourself if it's worth risking losing a close friend, or even worse, your close friend and your wife?
That's been our rule for 40+ years. We're talking about it. There's a reason we've avoided friends or friends of friends - and now may not be the time to screw it up. Stacey is horny and I think it's driving her judgment. I will probably offer a weekend at our favorite resort in south Florida. She's always found a wonderful lover during those trips in the past.

The ones who know are some of the guys who've fucked her. So that is potentially a fair few. However, a lot of them don't know she is a hotwife. They think they seduced her and that it's an exclusive arrangement. Generally, we've found that guys are a bit freaked out by the hotwife concept.

So, 'officially', we've been able to keep it a secret - especially as most of the guys she's fucked have been married.
However, I have a suspicion that more people know. Sophie was a hotwife in a provincial town of about 35000 people. I think there would have been whispers about her being a ‘player’. I don't know if anyone knew that she had my approval. They probably thought that she was a cheating wife (which is true on some occasions) and that I was the clueless husband (also true on some occasions)!

The more I think about it, the more I realise that a lot of people must know. She has fucked more than one guy at one of her workplaces and three guys from her school reunion group (each time they catch up a different guy does her - there is still one from the inner circle who hasn't), guys from sport (tennis and soccer), business contacts and guys we know socially, as well as those who have no contact or relationship with us. So, it is unclear who they might have told. But once again, they are all married so they may not have blabbed. There must have been many times when people we know saw her out alone, late at night (and dressed very provocatively) who must have suspected.

We did discover there were some people we knew who were also in the lifestyle. That was really cool and horny. A couple of Sophie's girlfriends know because she has been fucked when she has gone on trips away with them. But they were fucked too, so I'm sure they were discreet and didn't tell.
We had a 17 year old babysitter who was used to me coming home alone and Sophie staying out. I don’t know if she suspected anything.

My overall conclusion is, that despite our efforts to be discreet, my wife probably did have a reputation in the provincial city where we lived, but people we knew were too polite to bring it up.
How lovely. Wish my wife had a slutty reputation.

Maybe we have just been lucky but we have never had a problem as a result of including men we know in our everyday life into our sex fun. Most of them are married and I think that married men tend to blab less about fucking women other than their own wife. Whether the guy thinks my wife is cheating on me or they have sex with her in front of me, we try to make each guy think that he is the only 'other guy'.

We have a lot of 'straight' friends who, I believe, have no idea about our secret life. As discreet as we have always tried to be, our kids discovered our open lifestyle; our son when he was 18 and our daughter when she was 16.

We live in a major US city so we did not have to worry too much about Kate's reputation. Kate stayed home until our kids were grown. She would have men, friends of ours, or guys she met, come to our house in the afternoon while our kids were at school and I was at work. There are a considerable number of men in our city who have fucked my wife in our bed and I have no idea who they are.

Kate has been having sex with her married boss for years. He knows that I am okay with them having sex. Since he is married they always have sex at our house. Her boss has even become comfortable fucking my wife while I am at home. They spend a couple of hours each week in bed together while I watch TV (and jerk off) in the family room.

Kate has not had sex with any other co-workers of hers but she has had sex with one of my employees and a couple of customers of my company. I even hired a married guy who had been fucking my wife for about six months. I was looking to hire a person and Kate mentioned that a guy she was seeing had the appropriate skills ad was thinking of changing jobs. Our first meeting was when I met him for lunch to interview him for the job with my company. I could only imagine how nervous he must have been, meeting the owner of a company, whose wife he had been fucking for months, for a job interview.